Click here if you're going to rage quit

Skydie

"Next person who wants to do this, please create a general thread for people who wish to express their dissatisfaction and rage quit from this game" - Banazaiguy

So I'm creating a general thread for people who want to ragequit ;D (I'm not)

Lets get this thread rollings so devs can see the impact!

I stopped playing as well.

The whole game has changed. Now you don't lane anymore, it is not worth it. You take dps hero and attack speed items + leech, and that's it.

Some funny things:

Before the patch you denied 50% of XP when denying a creep, now you deny 60%. But who keeps denying? I don't even last hit anymore, I only go for neutrals, that's it.

Galactic defender now grants you 1050 shields, up from 1000. (Just want to mention this here :D:D:D )

You know the only good thing about the new patch was: I had a funny idea about shadow stepping strikes, but pls, only read if you are over the age of 18:

Stepping Dick: Shadow rapidly moves his ****, granting maximum pleasure to shadow's wife.

Level 1 stepping dick: 12cm length

Level 2 stepping dick: 15cm length

Level 3 stepping dick: 18cm length

Level 4 stepping dick: 21cm length

I will definitely step back a little bit.

Maybe im going to play some pubs now and again or some inh if somebody actually needs me :)

But i dont like the changes, IMO the game was fine before

I was very much in love with this game (THE OLD VERSION OF THIS GAME) and would be happy if i could still be able to like it :/

It's funny how people massively complain after every major change to the game...yet they still play. New metagame, new mechanics, learn to play with em and maybe it'll be better. I for one, enjoy the changes. Of course there will be tweaking after more games are played through, but if you kept playing, you can make your voice known.

It's funny how people massively complain after every major change to the game...yet they still play. New metagame, new mechanics, learn to play with em and maybe it'll be better. I for one, enjoy the changes. Of course there will be tweaking after more games are played through, but if you kept playing, you can make your voice known.

How did 500% as and the creep timing get past the beta?

I really enjoyed the last patch minus a few balance issues which are re easy fixes.

THEN BAM YOU GET A NEW GAME THAT IS 100% MORE BORING THAN BEFORE. I dont see how this patch can be classed as an improvement in anyway. This is like the version that would come before 4.0. As much as i HATE this version i will give it a shot again but more than likely i will just quit mid game from boredom.

God said several times he will not play till the creep change again. So God

They better please God or they will sent straight to hell!!!!

It seems to me that these changes are all good. I don't see any of the claims y'all are making as being justified well. It seems to me that you're all having the same response to this as people do to a new change to Facebook (OMG I HATE IT BUT DON'T KNOW WHY). The change to 500% for aa heroes is to prevent items from being super wasted. Presently autoattack heroes fall off so fast because of this whereas spellcasters lategame can one-shot them and tanks can kill them by standing there with resist and barbed.

I've only ever seen maybe one intelligent post from Zero/Skydie, quit whining and provide some real intelligent input if you want things to actually change. I'm totally in favor of the new changes to creep waves etc.

Oh, and *you're for the title. That irritates me.

I support an increased AA cap but I don't think that 500% is good. 400% would have been a better testing ground imo-- any reason why it was increased by so much? XC

[@Aellectris]

The smaller change was insignificant and unnoticeable. If this is too much, it will show up in games more clearly - thus giving a clearer balance goal. In addition, it makes it so that it's possible to build fully for attack speed (and on-hit items or something) instead of making it super easy. Think about it - priorly, a lot of agi characters would also reach the cap late-game.

The smaller change was insignificant and unnoticeable. If this is too much, it will show up in games more clearly - thus giving a clearer balance goal. In addition, it makes it so that it's possible to build fully for attack speed (and on-hit items or something) instead of making it super easy. Think about it - priorly, a lot of agi characters would also reach the cap late-game.

so what if it was "easy" to reach the old cap? Its obviously not like reaching what was the old cap is more difficult now..... This change would only be appropriate if it could be deemed that AA heroes needed a buff. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to globally buff all AA heroes just to make stacking pure AS items an attractive option. Like...really?