Active Mods

doxthefox

A mod is someone that should be actively involved in the site whether it be through helping people understand the game like our serious mod adamantium, or well known troll mod (he's actually pretty helpful) banzaiguy. Then there is this Cronos... a person that can be found on mumble and is generally known to be a knowledgeable veteran to many, who has not posted since september. How can one be moderating a website when they are never here. I think that there should be some accountability here by removing Cronos as a web mod and having someone that actually visits and is actively involved such as spam posters residente/justenergy. Though they may come off as annoying or retarded at times (like 90% of us trolls that run through this site) they still bring something to the table in that they are always active.

I guess I can be annoying, and my english is shap, but I participate a lot, and Im always findings bugs and telling them to hydra. I also deal with trolls easy (i had to learn this game in soedenone's hands lol). I asked hydra for being mod months ago and he said me "keep contributing with the community".

I also like to help others, and I find myself as a friendly person, until I play ih and loose

And imo, In not retarded.

And even with that amount of trolls I still want to moderate and help this site, so please.

But that would stop them spam posting (and trolling), making the forums boring. Also by them posting on threads it makes good threads more visible ;)

Even if Im mod I will be the same person, I will not turn inti a serious sir. And I like to give my opinion each thread and I like to joke and talk about pokemon or yugi oh lol