Early game: natural resistance, hp pool, AA heroes

Spooky

There are 2 new resist talents: 8 armor and 7% spell resist. What about natural resistance? How much resist has every hero at start of the game?

I'm asking because I have feeling it got totally removed. I was LZ with both resist talents against Toxi in lane. He was one level ahead, had only duran's machete and still was able to get majority of my hp with few auto attacks. I believe he had +15WD, +15WS, +5% SD talents. But even if - WTF? How tank is supposed to tank in this game now when even at start of the game he can loose entire HP with 7-8 auto attacks? Damage some heroes can do early game by just AA is ridiculous in compare to current effective HP pools. AA heroes got huge buff with new talents so they are better with laning faze, farming, ergo much better mid game and brokenly OP late game. Balance it back because now its a joke...

im pretty sure u have 15% natural resist but on a side note, what item did u start with, did u have the hp talant? and what level was the toxi? toxi at level 5 can have a lv 3 E doing an additional like 30ish dmg per attack.

if u get behind have ur lane partner help u single out the target and kill them... it doesnt take much to type "hey lets go after the toxi"

The game is broken, they are not heroes, are new talent and so rapid, the heroes creeps to farm more slow as tanks, to tell me how they kill creeps in the lines. Or as ulti boros now that not can use your ulti there is always creeps.Does this patch has made back this great game, and my question is who test this?, I think that it has no idea of playing the Aeon.

Dat damnit Google Translator Snacky xD

@OP Spooky I guess it only happen with Toxi, because with Darpa (another ranged agi hero) you cant do that massive damage, toxi with E lvl 3 and 2 machettes can kill nova in 3 shots, but Nova (she is not up lol) cant kill toxi with 2 machettes unless he is with low hp or a mate help you to gank him.

Toxi's range, and his E make him a terrible foe because he harass so hard, last hit very easy and he has a passive and an active slow

Natural resist starts at 25%.

Every hero has 25% physical and spell resist without any talents at start of the game? Are u sure it does work?

im pretty sure u have 15% natural resist but on a side note, what item did u start with, did u have the hp talant? and what level was the toxi? toxi at level 5 can have a lv 3 E doing an additional like 30ish dmg per attack.

if u get behind have ur lane partner help u single out the target and kill them... it doesnt take much to type "hey lets go after the toxi"

I started with Sustainer and had about 900 hp at start. LZ heroic gives him natural 10% physical resist. I also had about 16 armor (8 additional armor from talent) and 7% spell resist from talent. Summarizing I should have about 45% physical resist (if armor formula is still the same) and 7% spell resist without counting natural resistance. Toxi shouldn't have do more then 90 weapon damage and his E shouldn't do more then 30 spell damage.

So:

- without natural resistance damage output would be reduce to 78 (11-12 hits to kill)

- with 15% natural resistance damage output would be reduced to 66 (13-14 hits to kill)

- with 25% natural resistance damage output would be reduced to 58 (15-16 hits to kill)

First option fit the most to result I've experienced. Gonna rewatch the replay to be sure about the numbers. However definitely sth is wrong here...

I guess it only happen with Toxi, because with Darpa (another ranged agi hero) you cant do that massive damage, toxi with E lvl 3 and 2 machettes can kill nova in 3 shots, but Nova (she is not up lol) cant kill toxi with 2 machettes unless he is with low hp or a mate help you to gank him.

Toxi's range, and his E make him a terrible foe because he harass so hard, last hit very easy and he has a passive and an active slow

In pre-patch I hadn't spell resist talent and there was no armor talent. Toxi was doing much less damage to me. 15 WD and 15% WS can't make such a big difference...

The game is broken, they are not heroes, are new talent and so rapid, the heroes creeps to farm more slow as tanks, to tell me how they kill creeps in the lines. Or as ulti boros now that not can use your ulti there is always creeps.Does this patch has made back this great game, and my question is who test this?, I think that it has no idea of playing the Aeon.

You seriously need something other than Google translate for your posts. At least read it before you copy and paste whatever garbage is coming out of Google translate. Seriously, I'm beginning to think you're Soed with his The N Werd talk

You seriously need something other than Google translate for your posts. At least read it before you copy and paste whatever garbage is coming out of Google translate. Seriously, I'm beginning to think you're Soed with his The N Werd talk

If he knows no English and uses Chrome to translate and read the site and then translates his responses he cant really "read it first"...

Ok, so I rewatch the replay and actually I had 800 hp when Toxi had 100 weapon damage. I analysed weapon damage dealt to me per hit and it seems there is indeed build in 15% or 25% physical resistance. Not sure about spell resist as it much harder to test out. However I have few concerns:

- debuff immunity doesn't prevent against first tick of spell damage coming from Toxi E.

- Toxi Q sometimes does more damage. Don't know how but I lost 300 hp in 1 second where I shouldn't lost more then 150. Maybe there is some bug with Toxi Q coming through LordZ Solace, no idea.

Ok, so I rewatch the replay and actually I had 800 hp when Toxi had 100 weapon damage. I analysed weapon damage dealt to me per hit and it seems there is indeed build in 15% or 25% physical resistance. Not sure about spell resist as it much harder to test out. However I have few concerns:

- debuff immunity doesn't prevent against first tick of spell damage coming from Toxi E.

- Toxi Q sometimes does more damage. Don't know how but I lost 300 hp in 1 second where I shouldn't lost more then 150. Maybe there is some bug with Toxi Q coming through LordZ Solace, no idea.

I moticed that 2 in one game toxi's Q dealt insane damage to a LZ

Archived