Broken lanes, towers are killed by creeps alone !

SevenLord

The creep spawns are too fast.. 35 sec. The consequence is that it is pointless to defend the tower so hard in the game.

I have experienced that in the mid game, you dont need to push the tower hard, the creeps on the lane can kill the tower by themself.

How !?!? All you need to do is to clear one or two waves, then the creeps will stack by themselves. When they reaches the tower, there are always like 12 stalkers + 2 tanks + few zealots. They can kill the tower alone without any assistance.

Without teleport, it is impossible to save the tier 1 or tier 2 towers ..

Suggestion: would like to have creep spawns every 45 sec ? increase a little exp and money from the lane !?!?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The creep spawns are too fast.. 35 sec. The consequence is that it is pointless to defend the tower so hard in the game.

I have experienced that in the mid game, you dont need to push the tower hard, the creeps on the lane can kill the tower by themself.

How !?!? All you need to do is to clear one or two waves, then the creeps will stack by themselves. When they reaches the tower, there are always like 12 stalkers + 2 tanks + few zealots. They can kill the tower alone without any assistance.

Without teleport, it is impossible to save the tier 1 or tier 2 towers ..

Suggestion: would like to have creep spawns every 45 sec ? increase a little exp and money from the lane !?!?

Why this sounds like "intended?"

Creep suppose to be able to push....

Unlike like before the patch, "oh lets go gank and come back 10 minutes later." "OMG, there is a load of creeps on top, let me go there and kill everything with 1 skill."

The new creep mechanic propose a better lane'in phase and also adds a new type of the element onto the map awareness. You not only have to worry about enemies' whereabouts but also creeps on each lane.

I like how people complain when something is being fixed lol

I like how people complain when something is being fixed lol

But... but... but... Eternity :( i liked the 30 min sieging of my opponents base after we had pushed all the t2 towers. i dont like being able to take down those t3 towers with levi buff and a huge creep wave or getting two big waves so u can push in two places at once. its just dumb and stupid and should be fixed asap. 1hr and 45 min long games FTW

I like how the NA "top" players s*ck ecko's/hydra's ass talking about how good are this changes while EU ih players hate this patch so much because of the nosense changes like creep wave when last patch creep waves were perfect. And Idk what SEA thinks

Now come on give me a warning and hate me.

I like how the NA "top" players s*ck ecko's/hydra's ass talking about how good are this changes while EU ih players hate this patch so much because of the nosense changes like creep wave when last patch creep waves were perfect. And Idk what SEA thinks

Yes just because we like most of the changes (not all) means we are kissing ass.. that makes no sense. And maybe we like the patch because it adds a higher skill cap to the game. I guess EU can't handle it though. Well not including John+4 of course.

Yes just because we like most of the changes (not all) means we are kissing ass.. that makes no sense. And maybe we like the patch because it adds a higher skill cap to the game. I guess EU can't handle it though. Well not including John+4 of course.

Adds a higher skill cap? How? Lol now you just need to farm like a mofo with a carry and lol each teamfight. And no, EU cant handle nosense changes. John+4 just dont care about this game, thats why they just played the tourney and came back to dota lol

The rest of eu is still there even with the changes supporting this, knowing that they will not be listened

Adds a higher skill cap? How? Lol now you just need to farm like a mofo with a carry and lol each teamfight. And no, EU cant handle nosense changes. John+4 just dont care about this game, thats why they just played the tourney and came back to dota lol

The rest of eu is still there even with the changes supporting this, knowing that they will not be listened

With the removal of TPs map awareness is needed so much more.

With creep waves spawning faster, ganking or leaving your lane in general is risk or reward.

And with both of these changes combined it requires more map awareness to know what lanes are stacking against yours so you can defend.

All raise the skill cap.

SEA pubbers thinks AoS should be no.1

With creep waves spawning faster, ganking or leaving your lane in general is risk or reward.

Since creeps now give almost none experience it doesn't matter if you leave your lane for 10 minutes as you can recover that exp by framing neutral camps, so it's a bit stupid lol

and what about sea ihers?

I'd say we're fine with the creep system. We were quite ok while trying out the beta.

P.S The forums feels much more peaceful now that the Wulfpack is gone. Considering the fact that there was recently a major patch with alot of controversy, that does say quite a lot about them.

I'd say we're fine with the creep system. We were quite ok while trying out the beta.

P.S The forums feels much more peaceful now that the Wulfpack is gone. Considering the fact that there was recently a major patch with alot of controversy, that does say quite a lot about them.

dont say wulfpack is gone because they may come back!

anyway ty for the warning

The massive amount of creeps I don't find to be that big of an issue,

(I do have a mental issue thats not biggy [it seems to me that the game is moving slower just because use to creep wave counting as 1 minute thus still counting it as 1 minute making the game seem like its 50% longer while it is not, even if the XP is still the same]

There are a few criticizing points I'd like to say tho:

1) Hero kills seem to be much better by the fact, you gain so much more hp and deny enemy alot of xp

2) You gain more money, thus its easier to gain a higher teir item at the begining than before, no longer having to require getting mutiple hero kills for a fast "pyre or HoM" ect. ect.

3) AA Heros decimate creeps late game with new AtkSpeed Cap, While Spell casters HAVE to have an large AoE to stop creeps or be doomed. (AA seem better at clearing creeps than Int Now, [mostly grunty and boros]

4) Upon being on last Teir towers, it is easy to be over whelmed by just to many creeps, which should happen, since its the last point of defence (Thus should be strongest, yet it seems to be one of the weaker points Teir 3 towers being the strongest)

[5] (Feel like contradicts your purpose for faster spawns) I believe Ecko wanted creep waves to spawn more often, thus making it easier to push towers too? I find the issue is, that this is only effective late game when you can kill spawn nearly instantly. It doesn't seem effective at all early game by the fact, by the time your spawn kills the enemy spawn, the next wave usually will arrive right as your spawn engages the tower, thus you have both armies duking it out at the tower, making the push less effective and more of a risk to actually push the tower.

Creep wave stacking was a nice addition. Having some passive push is always a nice addition to the strategy of the game, forcing a defending team to decide between risking have 1 less player in a team battle or losing a large chunk of another tower's health to creeps. If you keep sight of whether or not the enemy creep waves are stacking, you can actually reach it in time before too much damage is caused due to the map not being that big (at least compared to dota)

The only problem I have is that there are just too many units on the screen now. I've noticed that I get lag spikes a lot more often now. I wonder if we could keep this new mechanism with possibly less creeps on a screen at one time? While my computer isn't the greatest, it could handle late game fine before, whereas now, late game team fights are almost always stop motion scenes.

Yes, the NA inhausers are brownnosing to the extreme, or even worse they actually believe what they are saying which means this game has no hope of being playable again if the devs keep taking the terrible advice of some of these guys.

The forums feels much more peaceful now that the Wulfpack is gone. Considering the fact that there was recently a major patch with alot of controversy, that does say quite a lot about them.

What the hell are talking about ? Us making fake nicknames has nothing to do with the forums being "peaceful". If you are writing these sort of sentences maybe you shouldn't be a moderator, especially if you are too much of a coward to even talk to users you banned on mumble.

I know I'm going to get banned for this post but I don't really care, this is just pathetic. It is like everything is designed to drive players away from the game, from the patches to the forum moderation, and it is working : all the good players left the game reaching a point where a team that doesn't even play the game can win the tournament without preparing. Before criticizing us maybe you should practice some self criticism and think about your decisions, because there is a reason people get angry and switch to other mobas.

With the removal of TPs map awareness is needed so much more.

And with both of these changes combined it requires more map awareness to know what lanes are stacking against yours so you can defend.

All raise the skill cap.

i think im god because i can kill towers only by watching.. stupid so stupid u dnt need "backdoor" shadow anymore to do that..

SEA IH thinks its below fine, but are able to get used to it. But generally, the game is boring and pointless.

What the hell are talking about ? Us making fake nicknames has nothing to do with the forums being "peaceful". If you are writing these sort of sentences maybe you shouldn't be a moderator, especially if you are too much of a coward to even talk to users you banned on mumble.

I know I'm going to get banned for this post but I don't really care, this is just pathetic. It is like everything is designed to drive players away from the game, from the patches to the forum moderation, and it is working : all the good players left the game reaching a point where a team that doesn't even play the game can win the tournament without preparing. Before criticizing us maybe you should practice some self criticism and think about your decisions, because there is a reason people get angry and switch to other mobas.

yeahhh bro dota2 is sick!!

Archived