Beginner/Advanced Mode

Hugz

21 members have voted

1. 1. Beginner/Advanced Mode+10 Min surrender timer

• Yes
    • No

I wanted to bring this up, i know its been said before but with all these new players out there pubbing is just terror atm

Dunno how rest of u feel about it but when not playing with a grp this game is losing all its fun

New players rushing in getting 5-6 deaths then leaving grps or simple keep feeding U play the best u can but with 1 or 2 new guys its just waiting for the 20min surrender ...

That being said, plz fix surrender timer to 10min. flobin annoying that u have to wait for 20min before u can end the torment.

Simple solution to fix biggest flawn of this game :

1) Make the choice back if u are beginner or advanced before u join a pub.

2) Set surrender timer to 10min.

Gz Hugz

caturday-hugz.jpg

Best solution: Play organized In House.

There will be rage quitter in both Beginner or Veteran games since there are nothing stopping typical "I think I am the best" players to join Veteran mode and end-up rage quitting the game.

Actually when veteran mode was available, there were very few rage quits as most teams surrendered.

There will be rage quitter in both Beginner or Veteran games since there are nothing stopping typical "I think I am the best" players to join Veteran mode and end-up rage quitting the game.

When veteran mode was around, you'd have some rage quitters, about the same rate as in house games (slightly higher), but it was way less than normal pubs.

Yesterday I played one and one guy called diipadaapa ragequitted.