Melee Agility Characters

Splinterblaze

Well,

all agil heroes now got nurfed due to increasing amount of mobs. melee in general are always in mobs which is ok when no one is attacking them but you'll notice that they have to travel back to base way more than range heroes because of taking damage too much. or you can always not make money and hide in back. either way there will be a problem with agil melee heroes making money. there is not enough time for them to compete and make money by farming because the mobs give more and are coming more. this just means they have to stay in lanes...

what to do about this?

You can easily slow the mobs back down which will even that out or bring back teleports.

Great job on nurfing the heroes that needed it.

I think agi melee heroes don't have problems right now, Shadow and Leo can jungle if their want and gank to get some money, Zeratul can just wait cloaked to last hit (is very easy because of his backstab and high natural damage) and boros will get tons of kills and he will be able to farm better when the game go to the mid-late stage imo

Also mid and late game agi heros have no issue killing creeps since they got a nerf in HP wise. Since Creeps also have spell resist, it is actually a buff toward Agi heros since they will deal full force. I played a game where enemy boros just one shot kill every single creep with 1K hp on each creep with max attack speed slaughtering an army of creeps and matter of seconds.

Creeps have 25% Physical Resistance and 35% Spell Resistance, so even Agi heroes get some reduction.

Creeps have always had 25% Damage Resistance. (At least before patch) Specifically said Damage resistance) It was there before the patch so its not really a difference, and i believe it said Damage Resistance, not physical Resistance

If it is physical resistance, then that means that creep just has 10% more spell resistance than they previously did.

I'm nearly positive that Creeps had a buff that said 25% Damage Resistance. Hence why Neutral creeps were much more vulnerable towards physical damage compared to standard creeps. (In many cases the tanks in the lanes will die faster than a standard creep (or lose hp faster). I've also had many occasions where i wasn't able to get the final hit on a creep because of the 25% damage resistance on the creep. Having 120 damage but creep having 100 hp, it survives with 10 hp or something near that. I'm not sure but i don't think eco even changed the it, just adding the 35% Spell resistance. It seems to me that Spell damage isn't as effective towards creep as it use to be unless you have gravity edge, and 10% wouldn't of much such a major difference. Might be awhile before i can test these things out ^^