[Poll]Teleporters yes or no?

NoWaterJustIce

Teleporters  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Keep tp's in the game yes or no?

• I want tp's in the game
    • I want tp's out of the game

ekcols argument is that no item should be so universally required - he'd rather just replace the functionality with something that everyone has access to without needing the buy the same item 10 times - hence the recall bound to D

I agree with that statement, but i don't think he is replicating the functionality of the teleport with just recall/utility talent.

I've suggested he keep teleporters in the game, just make them ~150 mineral. With the recall talent, teleporters will be used mainly for ganking or porting to defend towers/get closer to levi/aeon - which is a functionality that would otherwise be almost completely lost without the item.

This way, you don't need to buy the same item 10 times to get back and forth in laning phase, but you can still make the gamble that your teleport to gank/defend/take a boss will pay off.

What a stupid topic, everyone want teleporters... they are nice and they make this game more flexible

EDIT: anyway and sorry i dont think they will listen us

they might not listen but i love this game and i want to make it the best that it can be and i think removing tp's is a mistake. i have tried talking to him on mumble and he doesnt seem willing to budge on the topic so i hope that if he can see how much people want them to stay in then he might change his mind

they might not listen but i love this game and i want to make it the best that it can be and i think removing tp's is a mistake. i have tried talking to him on mumble and he doesnt seem willing to budge on the topic so i hope that if he can see how much people want them to stay in then he might change his mind

I love this game 2, that's why i stay here even with that retarded changes, in eu we also have talked to hydra of that but he doesnt listen

But I felt like every version that comes out people don't like the changes, but they gradually just get used to the notion of the new added features and elements to the game. It stabilizes after and everyone is happy until the next revolutionary "stupid" change. Then we get used to it again. It's been a neverending cycle :|

Personally, I still think it's a mistake. >:(((((((

I support the addition of Recall.

I do not support the removal of Teleporters... >_>"

THIS

Adding recall in and of itself eliminates the need to buy porters over and over in the early game, yet leaves the ports for those of us who may WANT them.

Seems the perfect middle groudn to me: doesn't force a buy, doesnt remove a strategy

Right now, with the new creep concept in place, it is very difficult to find a secure time to gank/shop/heal due to the loss in exp, money and the fear of losing your lane.

Dying also has a similar effect, often times leaving you 1-2 levels behind.

I'm not going to say I don't support the teleporters or support them. However, it highly discriminates those who have an understanding of positioning and map awareness to those who don't.

It forces players to make a commitment to whatever they're doing, whether to leave the lane to gank or to shop.

I suggest making a teleporter than can provide an alternative to the current teleporting 'f' skill in beta at the moment. Have a teleporter that can teleport to units with a (2 minute?) cooldown with a maximum of 2 per inventory, and a relatively high price (300?).

I also support the addition of recall but not the removal of tp, tp is an essential item early game where minimal loss of xp can be avoided. But you can sorta see why tp was removed, solely because of how universally important it is that everyone should be able to have without a cost, it also forces you to be better prepare prior creep waves and also forces you to not make uncertain sacrifices even if your abilities are capable.

But I felt like every version that comes out people don't like the changes, but they gradually just get used to the notion of the new added features and elements to the game. It stabilizes after and everyone is happy until the next revolutionary "stupid" change. Then we get used to it again. It's been a neverending cycle :|

Personally, I still think it's a mistake. >:(((((((

Yeh but this is different. 85%+ of people dont like the changes, instead of the vocal 40%.