CHANGE LOG

Month Day, Year

• Change #1

• Change #2

• Change #3

INTRODUCTION

Spectre_SC2_Head1.jpg

Name: Mineral Truelight

Mineral always embraced peace as his own while always going against war and violence. Sadly, his planet was invaded by the Terran Dominion. He tried to escape the forces but could not do so. When he was delivered to training, he struggled to follow the general's commands due to the lack of experience in war. He was always tortured and picked on, until he felt he couldn't stand it any longer. He grabbed his gun and shot anyone on sight. Feeling the andreline rush when he killed those bullies, he wanted more of the feeling, blurring his conscience on what is right and what is wrong. Classified as a galaxy-wide threat, Mineral wanders through worlds, seeking the peace that he once beloved and embraced and wonders what has he become.

Strength - 18 + 3

Agility - 30 + 7(Main Attribute)

Intelligence - 24 + 5

Has a Heroic Passive, Learns Skill 1, Skill 2, Skill 3 and Ultimate

Attack range of 1.5

Movement speed of 3

HERO INFORMATION

Affiliation: Chaotic.Neutral

Role: AGI-Based DPS/Ganker/Initiator

Theme: I dont know what this is.

Spectre with a sword/blade

Mineral.Truelight

Starting Hitpoints: 492

Starting Mana: 312

Starting Damage: 50

Starting Armor: 9.7

HERO ABILITIES

skill-2.gif

True to the blade

Mineral deals True Damage instead of Physical damage but can only deal (65% weapon damage) true damage. However, he deals (100% weapon damage)true damage to creeps and gains 0.2% movement speed and 1% weapon speed per kill, caps out at 10+(LVLx1.25) per level.

Level 1 -

Level 2 -

Level 3 -

Level 4 -

This allows you to have a benefit during farming. Also, your damage will not get affected by any armor, physical resist and spell resist.

Duration is unlimited.

Casting Range is to self.

Cooldown: -

Mana Cost: -

skill-1.jpg

Truth of the blade

Mineral blinks to a maximum of 3 units and attacks a target a set amount of times. The target receives true damage according to how far he is.

Level 1 - Attacks 5 times. Receives 15% true damage at 1-3 units per attack. Receives 10% true damage at 4 units and above per attack.

Level 2 - Attacks 5 times. Receives 20% true damage at 1-3 units per attack. Receives 15% true damage at 4 units and above per attack.

Level 3 - Attacks 5 times. Receives 25% true damage at 1-3 units per attack. Receives 20% true damage at 4 units and above per attack.

Level 4 - Attacks 5 times. Receives 30% true damage at 1-3 units per attack. Receives 25% true damage at 4 units and above per attack.

This is your main damage-dealing ability.

Duration is 3 seconds.

Casting Range is 8 units.

Casting Time is 0.3 seconds.

Cooldown: 25 seconds at all levels.

Mana Cost: 50/100/150/200

skill-1.gif

Circling Fate

Mineral circles around the target, causing a set amount of true damage per second. When Mineral is attacked during the ability, he causes 10% more true damage per circle and dominates the target, controlling his movement commands for 0.5 seconds.

Level 1 - Circles around for 4 seconds, causing 35+(30% weapon damage)true damage per second.

Level 2 - Circles around for 4 seconds, causing 40+(30% weapon damage)true damage per second.

Level 3 - Circles around for 4 seconds, causing 45+(30% weapon damage)true damage per second.

Level 4 - Circles around for 4 seconds, causing 50+(30% weapon damage)true damage per second.

This ability allows you to initiate fights or kill off runners.

Duration is 2/3/4/5 seconds.

Casting Range is 6 units.

Casting Time is 0.3 seconds.

Cooldown: 25 seconds at all levels.

Mana Cost: 50/100/150/200

skill-2.gif

Fury of the Violent

Mineral deals (100% weapon damage) true damage for a set amount of time. When he kills a target during this period, he gains a permanent 0.2% weapon damage per kill.

Level 1 - Lasts 3 seconds.

Level 2 - Lasts 4 seconds.

Level 3 - Lasts 5 seconds.

Level 4 - Lasts 6 seconds.

This gives you an extra benefit when you farm.

Duration is 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Casting Range is to self.

Casting Time is 0.1 seconds.

Cooldown: 15 seconds at all levels.

Mana Cost: 30/60/90/120

skill-0.jpg

Deceit

Mineral rapidly slashes the ground, while using his psionic prowess to make the ground float, isolating allied and enemy units from the map. When Mineral is damaged while he is channeling, he deals True Damage in a cone and forms a Slashing Tornado, dealing true damage to nearby enemies. The Slashing Tornado has a flat movement speed of 3.3 and has a 0.5 second delay between slashes.

Level 1 - 5 unit radius, lasts 4 seconds. Deals 150+(50% Weapon Damage)True Damage in a 3.5 unit cone, Slashing Tornado deals 50+(20% Weapon Damage) True damage per slash, lasts 4 seconds.

Level 2 - 5 unit radius, lasts 4.5 seconds. Deals 200+(50% Weapon Damage) True Damage in a 3.5 unit cone, Slashing Tornado deals 75+(20% Weapon Damage) True damage per slash, lasts 5 seconds.

Level 3 - 5 unit radius, lasts 5 seconds. Deals 250+(50% Weapon Damage) True Damage in a 3.5 unit cone, Slashing Tornado deals 100+(20% Weapon Damage) True damage per slash, lasts 6 seconds.

This allows you to kill off squishies easily.

Duration is 10 seconds at all levels.

Casting Range is -

Casting Time is 0.5 seconds.

Cooldown: 2 minutes/1 minute 40 seconds/1 minute 20 seconds

Mana Cost: 200/350/500

His skills are interesting, but they're kinda imbalanced. I'm too lazy to go into details, but:

R's pull and damage are too strong, E is too spammable, W deals too much damage, and I can't really understand how Q works.

Also, his name kind of ruins the hero. From where I'm from, "Mineral" is a synonym for AIDS.

His skills are interesting, but they're kinda imbalanced. I'm too lazy to go into details, but:

R's pull and damage are too strong, E is too spammable, W deals too much damage, and I can't really understand how Q works.

Also, his name kind of ruins the hero. From where I'm from, "Mineral" is a synonym for AIDS.

It is supposed to be a hero after me! Q acts like a weaker Omnislash. I nerfed R, E and W already. And I'm not changing the name :P

To have a hero be able to deal true damage on all his abilities is ridiculous. Armor would be null, resist would be null, and essentially everyone would stack hp against you and you would get pyre. Maybe have something like one of his skills toggles on true damage but at a price, like he starts to take immense damage or whatnot.

Please note that he only deals 65% weapon damage as true damage. Which means if he has 500 damage, he can only deal 325 damage, and that means he goes all out damage items. Also, his abilities do not do any significant game changes. Maybe he can take out a member or two, but by that time hes dead.

Oh and take note, Shadow is practically just as OP as this hero.

You do like your true damage, dont you? But, i personally like all the mechanics you're suggesting to be implamented. I would have more to say but the smaller font irritates me and I'm too lazy to zoom in on it. A hero like this would be a nice change.

You do like your true damage, dont you? But, i personally like all the mechanics you're suggesting to be implamented. I would have more to say but the smaller font irritates me and I'm too lazy to zoom in on it. A hero like this would be a nice change.

Haha! Yeah Ill make it bigger in the meantime, but yeah AoS could sure use better mechanics so to make it more interesting!

Nerfed his benefits to 0.01% and 0.02%. Is it fine now?

no.. it needs to be capped at a certain percentage...or completely reworked for balancing issues.

0.01% is 1% movespeed per 100 kills, that is hardly effective

Here is my rework, I hope you like it.

0.2% move speed per kill (buff Stack)

1% Attack Speed per kill

Caps out at:

10 + (charlLVL*1.25) Stacks (Rounds Up)

Scaling:

LVLS:

Gains at Maximum Stacks per Level

1. 11 Stacks: 11% IAS 2.2% Movement speed

2. 13 Stacks:13% IAS 2.6% Movement speed

3. 14 Stacks:14% IAS 2.8% Movement speed

4. 15 Stacks:15% IAS 3.0% Movement speed

5. 16 Stacks:16% IAS 3.2% Movement speed

6. 18 Stacks:18% IAS 3.6% Movement speed

7. 19 Stacks:19% IAS 3.8% Movement speed

8. 20 Stacks:20% IAS 3.0% Movement speed

9. 21 Stacks:21% IAS 4.2% Movement speed

10. 23 Stacks:23% IAS 4.6% Movement speed

11. 24 Stacks:24% IAS 4.8% Movement speed

12. 25 Stacks:25% IAS 5.0% Movement speed

13. 26 Stacks:26% IAS 5.2% Movement speed

14. 28 Stacks:28% IAS 5.6% Movement speed

15. 29 Stacks:29% IAS 5.8% Movement speed

16. 30 Stacks:30% IAS 6.0% Movement speed

17. 31 Stacks:31% IAS 6.2% Movement speed

18. 33 Stacks:33% IAS 6.6% Movement speed

SO Technically at level 18 this character gets a free ravager as its passive... minus the crit. Seems pretty balanced as a passive that progressively scales with its hero as it levels without feeling and unobtainable power or impractical farm

in fact I would add another factor into the equation such as Crit or life-leech because this passive still seems underwhelming. However your hero is mainly based around true-damage... which has no correlation between physical damage attack mods such as Crit or Life-leech... so Derp you are looking at other mods such as Spell Resist, Armor, Life, Energy, Timescale, Evasion, etc. Be careful, certain attributes are stronger than others.

Fury of the Violent

Mineral deals (100% weapon damage) true damage for a set amount of time. When he kills a target during this period, he gains a permanent 0.2% weapon damage per kill.

Im sure you mean his spell gets increase scaling with each kill. so if you have 100 CS, you end up with 120% weapon damage scaling, and with 300 CS you have 160% weapon damage scaling. and if game goes on long enough you can hyper carry. very good hero concept.

Your R against your self (another mineral on other team or better yet nova means that you go in ult then use rest ur combo.

I designed him to be a hyper-carry. Your argument was invalid.

But then he's better then anyone late game because you only get 6 item slots while his e in infinite.....

One of the things that made nova op was the fact that her w passive added so much because the fact you can only have 6 items...

In the best possible scenario, you'd probably have only 150 kills with your E. 200 creep kills is already a really large number, and given the fact that E is an active with energy cost and a moderate cooldown, 150 kills with it would be pretty generous already for this hero. And of course, 200 creep kills is already quite generous since he has no aoe abilities.

So in the end, he gets 30% more weapon damage after farming all game long. Compare it to the passives from other carries. Zeratul's backstab, Boros' and Nova's crits, Shade's stepping strikes, etc. The damage outpput boost is comparable. He could be OP because of his true damage, but only borderline OP, not ridiculously OP as some of you people would seem to think. At most, nerf the damage per kill to 0.15%. Any lower than that would require him to achieve a ridiculous amount of farm to get any significant benefits from the passive.

We might not wholly agree there, Banzaiguy. The problem is how it synergizes so well with his Heroic Passive that caps so easily:

• 16.5% movement speed
  • 33% weapon speed

while 100 kills during his E (no too hard to obtain) would give:

• 20% bonus weapon damage

which, in a true damage carry, would be quite strong. Considering that you have 6 seconds to attack with true damage, weapon speed helps a lot while movement does for chasing. Adding [+20% Weapon Damage] would be equivalent to adding [+13% True Damage]. So his E is underpowered and his Q is way overpowered.

Archived