Changelog:

10/25/2012

- Hero creation began

yellow-minerals.jpg

Name: Au-spicious.Lloyd

Unit Base: Gold mineral Patch

Unit Portrait: Mineral patch???

Type: Ranged support hero (pseudo tank)

Script: Lloyd was once your average mineral patch when Dominion scientists started doing tests on him. They were trying to find a way to make terran made mineral patch. Doing so would bring immense wealth to their cause and the terrans would finally be able to defeat the Zerg and Protoss. During the final stages of the experiment something went wrong and Lloyd was brought to life and gained sentience. Scared and confused Lloyd broke out of the facility and hid on what he thought was a quiet peaceful planet. Little did he know that he his new home was the Sanctum and it is anyting but quiet.

Starting Stats:Base

Health [275]

Movement Speed [2.75]

Attack Range [4]

Attack Speed [1.9]

Base Damage [30(+15 from last patch)]

Base Armor [2]

Strength – [35] + [7]

Agility – [24] + [4]

Intelligence – [28] + [5]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Au-spicious

Lloyd brings fourtune and goodluck to all those who meet him. All allies within a 10 unit range gain 10 minerals every 10 seconds.

Energy Cost: n/a

Cooldown: n/a

Range: n/a

--

Ability One: The Money Shot

Lloyd Flings a chunk of Golden minerals at a target stunning them and coating them in gold for 3 seconds and will have a yellow glow to them. Any ally that kills a target covered in gold gains aditional minerals. If this ability is used on a hero the cd is reduced by 3 seconds and the money gained from the kill is increased.

Energy Cost: 70/80/90/100

Cooldown: 19/16/13/10 seconds

Range: 7

Level 1: Stuns the target for 1 second, +10 minerals for creeps +25 minerals for hero's

Level 2: Stuns the target for 1.2 second, +14 minerals for creeps +50 minerals for hero's

Level 3: Stuns the target for 1.4 second, +18 minerals for creeps +75 minerals for hero's

Level 4: Stuns the target for 1.6 second, +22 minerals for creeps +100 minerals for hero's

--

Ability two: Heart of Gold

Lloyd Protects an ally or himself by covering them in a shield of indestructible gold minerals. during this time the target cannot be selected as a target, gains 100% physcial/spell resist, have their movement speed slowed, and attack, or use abilities.

Energy Cost: 100

Cooldown: 30/28/26/24

Range: 7

Level 1: Heart of Gold lasts for 1 seconds and slows for 80%

Level 2: Heart of Gold lasts for 1.5 seconds and slows for 70%

Level 3: Heart of Gold lasts for 2 seconds and slows for 60%

Level 4: Heart of Gold lasts for 2.5 seconds and slows for 50%

note: the target can still take dmg from aoe True dmg sources like dustins laser or anyone with a gravity edge

--

Ability Three: Mineral Shower

Lloyd Shoots out Minerals in all directions pushing enemies back 4 units and then slowing them for 2 seconds.

Energy Cost: 75/85/95/105

Cooldown: 15 seconds

Range: 4

Level 1: deals 80(+30%int) spell dmg and slows for 15%

Level 2: deals 160(+30%int) spell dmg and slows for 25%

Level 3: deals 240(+30%int) spell dmg and slows for 35%

Level 4: deals 320(+30%int) spell dmg and slows for 45%

--

Ultimate Ability: Shining Personality

lloyd has a friendly personality and all alies gain confidence in their abilities. All nearby allies gain a stacks of Shining while in a 7 unit radius of Lloyd that increases thier Str, Agi, and Int. Maximum of 10 stacks and after being more than 10 units away from Lloyd for more than 5 seconds allied heros lose 1 stack of shining every 3 seconds. (Lloyd is not effected by Shining Personality)

Energy Cost: Passive

Cooldown: Passive

Range: 10

Level 1: Each stack grants 1.5 Strength, 3 Agility and 3 Intelligence

Level 2: Each stack grants 2.5 Strength, 4.5 Agility and 4.5 Intelligence

Level 3: Each stack grants 3.5 Strength, 6 Agility and 6 Intelligence

--

Additional Information

- Money Money Money :D Lloyd is a support hero that focuses on feeding and protecting your carry.

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

•  

so the name and Hp are supposed to be ausnappleious and im not quite sure how they ended up the way thed did and i am unable to change them atm but will fix it when i get the chance

a.u.s.p.i.c.i.o.u.s. seems to come out as ausnappleious when u go from edit/creat a post to actually posting it... i think its a bug lol

its cause ausnappleious contains the word snapple, so the forum converts it to snapple apparently...

anyways cute hero. i assume the bonus mineral only applies if the target dies during the stun?

i had intended on them having to kill the target in the 5 seconds that it is covered in gold to get the money or is that too much time?

eh i'd be careful with a skill like that. consider bounty hunter's ult in dota 2 -> track marks the target hero, revealing it for ~30 seconds? granting a large (100-250) gold bounty on death. also grants nearby allies a decent movespeed boost

bounty hunter's dota 2 ult is powerful because he can snowball his whole team with a few kills, but thats only once he gets it. granted your skill is weaker - less money, and it doesn't reveal the target, its not an ult, and it has a stun attached to it, and you can start snowballing from level 1, literally, AND it works on creeps. would be very hard to balance theorycrafting-wise

however, on further analysis, you gave it a 10 second cooldown, but its only 5 seconds if used on a hero - that is a easy, single target stun for 1.6 seconds, every 5 seconds. with a bit of cooldown reduction, it would become a chain stun. throw in a cerebro and wtfbbqstunlock - this at least is OP

i do like the ult though, and the W is very similar to crystal maiden's freeze, though that one isn't as strong defensively, and can be used offensively

edit: and hello 4.0 toxi's fart E

LOL a mineral field that attacks, GG! Just has to get that off my chest.

Ausnappleious: I think you should consider making this give more money than a Lost Treasure/ Leeching Saber/ Miner's Goggles. Also keep in mind tosh's passive which can easily give much more as long as allies can get 1-2 last hits every 10 seconds. It also applies to allies globally. I think I would make it 8 gold every 10 seconds and possibly make it global.

The Money Shot: This looks good the way it is.

Heart of Gold: I like this skill. Though I wish you could use it on enemies too, even if it had a lesser effect. Also, you could make so instead of not moving at all, you suffer a movement speed reduction which lessens as you level it up. I can definitely imagine Whale raging at you when you cast this on his Nova because you think he is about to die (you didn't see his darwins that would heal him to full health instantly). Then the rest of your team dies in the 2.5 seconds in which its a 4v5. GG.

Mineral Shower: This is similar to toxi's old gust spell. Looks good. I also see that it has decent base damage and poor scaling. Which is probably good. If you could cast Heart of Gold on enemies you could use it to get in front of them and then push them back towards your team. I can also see you hopping in with a Small Hadron and shoving the enemies towards your awaiting team. Looks good.

Shining Personality: This is a pretty nice skill. It would be nice if it provided some kind of benefit to Lloyd as well, but I suppose its not necessary. If I were playing him, I would probably do without this skill until around level 9, where team engagements begin happening.

Overall, looks good.

LOL a mineral field that attacks, GG! Just has to get that off my chest.

Ausnappleious: I think you should consider making this give more money than a Lost Treasure/ Leeching Saber/ Miner's Goggles. Also keep in mind tosh's passive which can easily give much more as long as allies can get 1-2 last hits every 10 seconds. It also applies to allies globally. I think I would make it 8 gold every 10 seconds and possibly make it global.

The Money Shot: This looks good the way it is.

Heart of Gold: I like this skill. Though I wish you could use it on enemies too, even if it had a lesser effect. Also, you could make so instead of not moving at all, you suffer a movement speed reduction which lessens as you level it up. I can definitely imagine Whale raging at you when you cast this on his Nova because you think he is about to die (you didn't see his darwins that would heal him to full health instantly). Then the rest of your team dies in the 2.5 seconds in which its a 4v5. GG.

Mineral Shower: This is similar to toxi's old gust spell. Looks good. I also see that it has decent base damage and poor scaling. Which is probably good. If you could cast Heart of Gold on enemies you could use it to get in front of them and then push them back towards your team. I can also see you hopping in with a Small Hadron and shoving the enemies towards your awaiting team. Looks good.

Shining Personality: This is a pretty nice skill. It would be nice if it provided some kind of benefit to Lloyd as well, but I suppose its not necessary. If I were playing him, I would probably do without this skill until around level 9, where team engagements begin happening.

Overall, looks good.

thanks :) so as a mod do u know how to make it say auspi-cious instead of asapsodfasdlkfaspf?

its cause ausnappleious contains the word snapple, so the forum converts it to snapple apparently...

anyways cute hero. i assume the bonus mineral only applies if the target dies during the stun?

So how come the forum doesn't do anything to switch "nigga"? Just because it's a black word it doesn't get the same attention?

Anyways I like the flavor text the most :D

Love the idea!

Buttt I don't think it would be played much in pubs because the average pub player doesn't care about their team. Yaaaaay

i think that as more support heros are added that people will start to play them in pubs. even in lol at some of the lower levels people will play support heros. and then again i dont think that every hero needs to be played in pubs all the time. like i almost never see an egon, but when i do i know that they guy is prolly pretty good.