Some new players, do not deserve help.

Snacky

can somebody translate? im pretty sure shablagoo or w/e his name is speaks the same dialect of retard that this guy speaks

The only retard here is you, and a flobing intolerant person. This guy Snacky don't know how to speak english so he must use a translator. If you had a brain you could understand the entire post without talking trash, but I guess it's much to ask here

The only retard here is you, and a flobing intolerant person. This guy Snacky don't know how to speak english so he must use a translator. If you had a brain you could understand the entire post without talking trash, but I guess it's much to ask here

stop raging at my friend energy! everybody hates you, you know this, and you just try to make some strange friends! ah well, b2t: what is the best spanish beer? what would you suggest to me, your german friend?

Bueno puesto que mi amigo JustEnergy ThemasterofUniverse lo sabe todo y es el mejor, asi como yo he traducido el ingles ahora tendras que traducir tu esto, si quieres saber que pone.

Creo que si sabemos ingles o no es lo de menos aqui se viene a debatir y jugar sobre Aeon, o quizas me he metido yo con la cara tuya?, o con tu familia? Suerte.

Now translate this. :D, ahhh Sorry do not know Spanish ;(

Bueno puesto que mi amigo JustEnergy ThemasterofUniverse lo sabe todo y es el mejor, asi como yo he traducido el ingles ahora tendras que traducir tu esto, si quieres saber que pone.

Creo que si sabemos ingles o no es lo de menos aqui se viene a debatir y jugar sobre Aeon, o quizas me he metido yo con la cara tuya?, o con tu familia? Suerte.

we speak english here. spanish is a sexy language, but pls, only when it's spoken. you are writing, so please use english

stop raging at my friend energy! everybody hates you, you know this, and you just try to make some strange friends! ah well, b2t: what is the best spanish beer? what would you suggest to me, your german friend?

He quoted Harvest and not me. residente loves me for my posts even when I am a complete retard and utterly hopeless. He wasn't raging at me :D

Okay I will try and translate this.

good pesto pasta my friend JustEnergy. You are the master of the universe and today I bow to your major, yo ass come on and translate my english you whore with tentacles transducing you. You are a sabertooth pony.

You are a creole who resembles and English aqua Vienna menu at the jugular while sober Aeon of Storms, oh I am quizzical of how you are caring and truth? Or with your family? sexy beast.

thank you i guess? I think most of what you were trying to say was how I am sexy and am a formidable AoS player. Thank you for your thoughts. Best of luck to you. Practice on your spanish. It sucks

Who hate me are you serious? Anyway don't answer coz I don't care, if you have smth to say go Mumble if you want. I dont know the best spanish beer because I don't like beer, but try San Miguel.

we speak english here. spanish is a sexy language, but pls, only when it's spoken. you are writing, so please use english

Banzai said that we can use spanish in some cases so deal with it and speak german if you want.

no tengo q traducir lo por q lo puedo entender perFECTAMENTEEEEEE ;)

: / Que triste que al mexicano o al latino se le identifique por los tacos...(is sad to know that people will remember LA for their tacos thats...kinda wtf mexico=taco/burrito/tamales???? is a very nice country, yes it has problems but there are problems everywhere.

this is going out of context but please let the people who speacks spanish have a place, i join to the group of people here that is know speacks spanish

Mexicano orgulloso en espera de terminar estudios para poder hacer algo por su pais

: / Que triste que al mexicano o al latino se le identifique por los tacos...(is sad to know that people will remember LA for their tacos thats...kinda wtf mexico=taco/burrito/tamales???? is a very nice country, yes it has problems but there are problems everywhere.

this is going out of context but please let the people who speacks spanish have a place, i join to the group of people here that is know speacks spanish

Mexicano orgulloso en espera de terminar estudios para poder hacer algo por su pais

Te hablaré en inglés por seguridad y que no me baneen.

Everyone can be proud of their country, I'm proud of being spanish even with our flobing politicians and our problems. Mexico is a nice country despite of the cartel and that stuff. I hope you can realize what you want dude, and fight for your country!

First of all, residente should've understood that Harvest joke (or attack, however you like to take it) was more against Shab than Snaky. Second, what Energy said is also a joke based on the latino stereotype and that's it (I suppose xD)

So, the thing is that YOU ARE TAKING JOKES TOO SERIOUSLY, you are in the internet, and if you can't accept a joke, you better go read a book or something less aggresive lol

Así que relájense hombres, se están ahogando en un vaso de agua con esto xD

Btw, nice translation Energy, it made me laugh a lot xD

Saludos desde el fin del mundo :D

PS: Snaky, si necesitas ayuda para postear algo en inglés yo te puedo ayudar a traducirlo, si te interesa :P

Te hablaré en inglés por seguridad y que no me baneen.

Everyone can be proud of their country, I'm proud of being spanish even with our flobing politicians and our problems. Mexico is a nice country despite of the cartel and that stuff. I hope you can realize what you want dude, and fight for your country!

Dont forget swine flu!

Good thing I took 11 years of spanish during my schooling days... so i can make out most of what is typed. O SH!T!!!! tu tienes no huevos residente!!! Creo que residente es un n00b!!! In every school I ever attended since elementary I've always had a mixture of races including a large group of spanish friends in high school so... i've learned to hate everyone equally <3. I thought we already had a nationalism thread in the where everyone is from thing I made, but now I see that it's spreading! Soon we will have ih with eu vs na... then spanish vs norweigans... then east norweigans vs west norweigans.... then guys born in Bergen vs Trondheim.