A Suggestion for Test Mode- No Cooldowns

Legion

I seem to recall in version 4.x there were games played like this. I think it was where everyone had one skill to with a ~1 second cooldown. Ex: Grunty chain stunning ppl from pool, Zera chain ultimates, the whole screen covered in Tosh's terrazine etc. I think it was called the WTF mode or something. One of the old school players might know better. Or they might even have a replay or link ^_^

But yes I think it is possible, and it'd be alot of fun to use in random premade games.

Hijacking this thread for a diff suggestion.

Make TM enableable without every single players consent.

sucks to be 5v1 against someone that refuses to surrender, and when you try to TM to speed things up they arent willing to budge...

gank him 10 times 5v1 and he will ragequit, tested and confirmed

no, u still at level u were before but u have to pick all abilities again. Anyway I don't agree with this suggestion - how u can test cd's in that case? However would be nice to have command which reduce item/ability cooldowns. Actually I would like to see some commands to have more control over obelisks. Like command which can give them some specific amount of spell/physical resist, ability to deal physical/spell damage and so on...

no, u still at level u were before but u have to pick all abilities again. Anyway I don't agree with this suggestion - how u can test cd's in that case? However would be nice to have command which reduce item/ability cooldowns. Actually I would like to see some commands to have more control over obelisks. Like command which can give them some specific amount of spell/physical resist, ability to deal physical/spell damage and so on...

I was suggesting that an additional command, namely a no cooldown toggle, be added to test mode. It wouldn't be on automatically. WTF mode would be cool too.