The amount of Hate on Mumble is just ridiclious,

Hogwarts

I have two screen shots here to back this story up, I enjoy the higher level of play that IH gives compared to pubs, And most of the people are pretty cool, But there are a lot who are just bad mannered, I was in a party and i got yelled at for about 5 mins then i got trash talked to me for the remainder of the game about 30 ish mins, The player greed blamed me for his death, He tower dives and doesn't even call it out that he is moving in, he gives 0 communication then dies and trash talks me, I hear the mumble veterans a lot saying that mumble and IH is down its dead in channels, etc... But here i am a new player to mumble and IH and i experience situations like this, greed isnt the first nor will he be the last, i don't claim to be a god at this game but im def not a new user , but its annoying how veterans of ih blame others for all the problems of the game, The game below was a pub, a stacked party of 5 pub we won with a land slide, There is no reason for the amount of hate and rage i received for something that wasent even my fault, The kid clearly made a bad decision and over extended ,

How do you expect the mumble community to grow when aggressive kids treat new players like crap

Greed was the virgle, he tower dives at lvl 3 vs a jackson and a zera, i have 200 life and there is only 1 hydra at the cannon, obv i play smart and dont move in but go around ,

btw when greed died he said i was a new user standing still not helping him watching him die but you can clearly see i tried to get there, but greed runs away from me , Also if i did run in close to the tower i would of died instant because greed used blink to move across the bottom to engage the two heroes Greed tried to fight a jackson who has silence and gains shields for the damage he does and a zera who cloaks when near enemies , but im the new user .....

greed1_zpsfb682143.png

greed2_zps4e568e01.png

tl;dr, if you want the mumble community to grow tone down the rage and hate on mumble, Why bother playing on mumble and get screamed at for no reason, when you can stomp pub games with pandora on

/ neat to see every time i used n.oob it auto edits " new user"

point was kids on mumble say, its dead all the time but when new users like my self try to join the community we get raged at a bunch

there are other threads addressing mumble rage...this isnt anything new. I dont want to reopen this can of worms when it's all been discussed ad nauseum already.

Let me get this straight: you make an angry thread because you get yelled at by Greed? He is an unskilled prick that boiies at most people for no apparent reason and most people that have met him agree with this. I think I stopped giving a shap about what he says the time when he was Rory, overextended into toxi and unix, landed Molotov on Toxi, then died, I came in as Rancor 5 seconds later (no one was even close, I just had a lucky raptor spawn to get me there), nuke-cloaksniped toxi, taking about 500 of toxi's remaining ~800 health, and causing the last molotov tick to kill him. Quoting Greed pretty much word to word, "stop trying to ks me scrub". The average mumbler is fine, and I wouldn't consider Greed to be part of the Inhouse community. While he can solo-pub to good results, he has no understanding of teamwork. I also do not think that he was yelling at you because you are new, or that he would not yell at you if you were in the inhouse comunity from v1. There is also no need to address the IH community on his behalf, he does not represent them, and they do not represent him.

Let me get this straight: you make an angry thread because you get yelled at by Greed? He is an unskilled prick that boiies at most people for no apparent reason and most people that have met him agree with this. I think I stopped giving a shap about what he says the time when he was Rory, overextended into toxi and unix, landed Molotov on Toxi, then died, I came in as Rancor 5 seconds later (no one was even close, I just had a lucky raptor spawn to get me there), nuke-cloaksniped toxi, taking about 500 of toxi's remaining ~800 health, and causing the last molotov tick to kill him. Quoting Greed pretty much word to word, "stop trying to ks me scrub". The average mumbler is fine, and I wouldn't consider Greed to be part of the Inhouse community. While he can solo-pub to good results, he has no understanding of teamwork. I also do not think that he was yelling at you because you are new, or that he would not yell at you if you were in the inhouse comunity from v1. There is also no need to address the IH community on his behalf, he does not represent them, and they do not represent him.

i made this thread to correct the injustice!

lol, nice rage story

I wouldnt worry about it to much.. I play games to have fun. A lot of people need to calm down. Yes at times it can be frustrating, but there is absolutely no need to yell at someone or verbally insult them. What i would have done in this situation:

Muted Greed.

Then proceed to try and get him killed as much as possible. (The angrier he is the better cuz you wont be able to hear him :P)

I wouldnt worry about it to much.. I play games to have fun. A lot of people need to calm down. Yes at times it can be frustrating, but there is absolutely no need to yell at someone or verbally insult them. What i would have done in this situation:

Muted Greed.

Then proceed to try and get him killed as much as possible. (The angrier he is the better cuz you wont be able to hear him :P)

But thats bm and only continues the cycle of hatred

But thats bm and only continues the cycle of hatred

The thing about mumble is that if you let people rage at you or insult you personally then they will keep doing it. When you see Apocolypse on mumble go into the channel he is in and ask him what you should do when someone keeps raging at you because a lot of people that raged at him dont rage at him any longer :P

Lol, do yourself a favor and don't play with Greed again. He's a terrible person and a terrible gamer. I had a similar experience, although in this experience it was in IH game, and I was carrying in the middle lane. He was in the side lane and was losing because he doesn't know how to play passive against a lane that'll clearly flob you up no matter what. So he feeds them about 4 times then asks me to come top and gank. I refuse since they are already fed so much to the point that I would just die myself, and lose us the game. So he throws the game and feeds them even more, to the point where we cannot win at all. I still think he should be permabanned for throwing an IH game, but he's still on Mumble for some reason.

Who cares, greed is the wackest of the deadly sins. I'm looking for some lust! You guys know, those one night stands with fumbles. Also if he feeds so much maybe he should consider a name change. Is gluttony available? At least that way he can live up to his name! Dont judge the mumble community off one person. You say it isn't directed towards one person and have an op like that? From the op i would guess we are all haters.

Who cares, greed is the wackest of the deadly sins. I'm looking for some lust! You guys know, those one night stands with fumbles. Also if he feeds so much maybe he should consider a name change. Is gluttony available? At least that way he can live up to his name! Dont judge the mumble community off one person. You say it isn't directed towards one person and have an op like that? From the op i would guess we are all haters.

So far all the stories are of him tower diving, so I would say he is living up to the name greed.

I have Greed muted on mumble because I can't stand his voice and he is a terrible person to play with. Always blames his death on others and he won't stop talking trash after a game. Had the worst experience with him while experimenting new heroes and having fun in a pub. I played Zeratul. He blamed me both time for bubbling him. Both time, he walked into it after I placed it beside him to help after he tower dives (T2 and T3). Each time, he just kept walking further into it and not out. Logics... not even once. Then goes on to say blah blah blah... would've had a better score if I had teammates that knew how to bubble. I think I did, at least I'm not the one tower diving and walking into a bubble... I think its quite annoying to have these things inferred to you in an indirect manner.

Greed aside, there's Peas, WhaleTits and Marche who rage a lot. But I don't mind them... They are more constructive and they give you advice, and they don't blame random shap on you. And they don't go on and on about it, they know when to stop. And I find it hilarious, not offensive, when WhaleTits and Marche rage.

Greed aside, there's Wrath, Peas, WhaleTits and Marche who rage a lot. But I don't mind them... They are more constructive and they give you advice, and they don't blame random shap on you. And they don't go on and on about it, they know when to stop. And I find it hilarious, not offensive, when WhaleTits and Marche rage.

I rage? :(

Even when somebody on my team does really poorly I almost never say anything about it... They know they're doing poorly and it doesn't help to yell at them about it.

On a side note, who are you? Haha.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HOW DARE YOU FIND ME FUNNY :"(

lolol u sound so asian, and its funny when you rage with an chinese accent and you sound so disappointed by your teammates all the time haha

but ur no where as funny as marche cuz he yells random shap when he's mad and i can't help but laugh

I rage? :(

Even when somebody on my team does really poorly I almost never say anything about it... They know they're doing poorly and it doesn't help to yell at them about it.

On a side note, who are you? Haha.

dude my bad, i haven't played for a while... thought you and peas were the same person LOL

im mastabeta