afk players

Lonyu

Is there no way to boot someone who afks?? <<Most annoying thing in the world btw.. lol

This happens to me about once every 10 games or so. A player will not pick a hero and just get randomized into the game and never move. Whole game. I am just curious if there is a way to boot someone who is afk for a long period of time to at least get the 7% lol

ZerO if you want something in this game, don't try to get it via forum, just go Mumble and talk directly to RedHydra, I got Vibranium Shield (or whatever) fixed after insist again and again just because I went mumble and say fix it madafaka (i didnt say madafaka but anyway :D)

Don't tell forum goers this. Now everyone who wants ridiculous buffs and nerfs have the chance to be heard and that is never a good idea

ZerO if you want something in this game, don't try to get it via forum, just go Mumble and talk directly to RedHydra, I got Vibranium Shield (or whatever) fixed after insist again and again just because I went mumble and say fix it madafaka (i didnt say madafaka but anyway :D)

of course this is the best idea, and i am on mumble as you know, so no big deal for me. but there are many casual players who just visit the forum like 3 times per week, and when they find a bug/suggestion that is helpful, they should be heard as well. atm, they are just going down.

this is why i suggested that the mods pick out the very good suggestions/bug-reports, and inform the devs about them. if there were only 2 suggestions/bug-reports sent to the devs per week, it would be a very small amount, but they would still get some information about how the community would improve the game.

We've discussed this plenty of times, but the Devs sometimes work like people at Blizzard and never listen.

I remember one day playing beta, after the game diipa and saymyname were complaining to hydra about the new creep system. I dont know if he was suddently afk, if he didnt want to listen or if he just couldnt excuse this shap new creep system, but it was funny to see smn and diipa talking alone

I always imagined a scenario where someone picks their hero and then gunshots go off in the background and they have to duck for cover as their monitor gets shot... realistically though its probably some kid getting yelled at to do his hw or some ridiculous chore and they just forget to quit. Not like it matters, after 30 minutes i get bored with the logic of kill the tank as [insert squishy character here] rapes the team and hope they go afk via rq so i can get the bonus and come back.

Red/Ecko do look at the forums for suggestions. Keep in mind that A: This isn't necessarily something that can be done, B: It's not necessarily something in Ecko's area of expertise, and Brax has a full time job now, and C: The game is basically made by one person, and there's a lot more important stuff to deal with.