Hey guys!

ALLCAPS

Hey guys!

I've been stalking these forums for a few weeks now and I thought it was time for me to make a intro and hopefully start playing with some new people.

Region - SEA and NA (mainly SEA)

Location - Perth, Australia

Favourite hero - Tossup between Egon and Micro

Favourite item - SHC

Best hero(s) - Egon, Unix, Biotron, Micro (Grunty and Zeratul are getting there)

Computer specs - iMac 2010 21" ( Don't bully me for this ;) *Also I'm considering installing SC on my bootcamp*)

SEA name and char code :

ALLCAPS

Char code: 362

Look forward to playing with you!

GLHF

"Welcome to the forums"

- residente

"Welcome to the forums bro.

We have only one problem and thats is you have to stay away from rohtube i think he lives in a rape dungeon. every time we are on mumble i hear lil childen in the background. and he will shot u too because he is from north korea.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MFLULndCjm"

- mastercodes

There I saved you guys the time to spam intro posts.

"Welcome to the forums"

- residente

"Welcome to the forums bro.

We have only one problem and thats is you have to stay away from rohtube i think he lives in a rape dungeon. every time we are on mumble i hear lil childen in the background. and he will shot u too because he is from north korea.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MFLULndCjm"

- mastercodes

There I saved you guys the time to spam intro posts.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I'm JustEnergy and I'm very jealous. So I need to talk about spam to excuse my spam and grow my post ratio.

PS: I need a friend

-JustEnergy

Notice how 2 people liked my post and no one likes yours. I'm funny you're not. You probably liked your own posts for such a high number of likes ^-^

Notice how 2 people liked my post and no one likes yours. I'm funny you're not. You probably liked your own posts for such a high number of likes ^-^

Oh come on! Check if I did that, I only liked 1 own post, talking about racism and how tards are racist ppl. http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/631-lf-group-no-ngigers/

I know I'm the top poster but I'm also the guy with most likes (even more than that popular banzai guy)

1. the great masterofwarings will not press like on some one if less waring points then him.

2. i need every one to know.

3. every can fear me.

1. flob you and click like you flawless victory flober

2. No one cares about you except for Banzai when he's banning/warning you

3. I doubt Banzai fears you if he keeps warning you or in your language: "waring"