Blizzard DotA about to be released!

JustZerO

I just received an e-mail from blizzard that made me super exited about what's coming up soon, but well, read yourself:

Dear JustZerO,

our Starcraft 2 map "Blizzard DotA" is about to be released, and we want to invite you to the upcoming beta test of the map. "Blizzard DotA" will be our answer to the growing MOBA community, and it features a lot of great inventions, such as:

1. Six unique heroes

2. 20 Different and unique items

3. A beautiful map with a river in the middle

4. An incredible 5vs5 gameplay which will be even more fun with the random drops occurring at the beginning of the game, making it completely random who will win the battle.

We will be proudly presenting the game in 2019, and are glad to welcome you to our beta test!

The beta key is hidden in the following spoiler (just to annoy our customers a little bit):

ciowqnerg-qwig0qü0nr-wrqgi0ünv03q0482-021987tru0ßj134gp-1342g542geysf-23g50jügjw38´0hvq08h308gnü-f9ßj32ü0gj0483

This code cannot be copy pasted into the beta client for safety reasons!

Blizzard Entertainment

I AM SO EXCITED!

I just received an e-mail from blizzard that made me super exited about what's coming up soon, but well, read yourself:

4. An incredible 5vs5 gameplay which will be even more fun with the random drops occurring at the beginning of the game, making it completely random who will win the battle.

I AM SO EXCITED!

Oh hey, AoS has random drops occurring at the beginning of the game too, what's new?

Btw, Blizzard renamed Blizzard DotA to Blizzard Allstars due to copyright issues from IceFrog and Valve. They aren't legally allowed to use the term Blizzard DotA on any works/correspondence; that email is bs.

Oh hey, AoS has random drops occurring at the beginning of the game too, what's new?

it's new that this is gonna be an overwhelming feature that will be improving the game a lot.

@ iatebambi: ofc all of this is true, how could i ever be trolling :D

This thread is a joke and ZerO deserve a kick in his german balls, or donnerwetter mit frankfurten sprachen in german ftw

EDIT as far as I know Blizzard All-starts (not Blizzard DotA because of a ValvE demand) has 9 heroes: 3 dps, 3 tank, 3 support and 3 siege.

Here i paste a youtube link with Blizzard DOTA trailer (uploaded on january so dont tell me if you know something new that i missed :D)

This thread is a joke and ZerO deserve a kick in his german balls, or donnerwetter mit frankfurten sprachen in german ftw

EDIT as far as I know Blizzard All-starts (not Blizzard DotA because of a ValvE demand) has 9 heroes: 3 dps, 3 tank, 3 support and 3 siege.

Here i paste a youtube link with Blizzard DOTA trailer (uploaded on january so dont tell me if you know something new that i missed :D)

3+3+3+3=9? Something wrong there.....

ciowqnerg-qwig0qü0nr-wrqgi0ünv03q0482-021987tru0ßj134gp-1342g542geysf-23g50jügjw38´0hvq08h308gnü-f9ßj32ü0gj0483

This is an interesting beta key...... Did blizzard make it by showing a monkey a keyboard?

this is a picture taken from where they create their beta keys:

face-keyboard.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived