Looking for Game Designers

EKCO

We need several individuals to help us draft character and/or item designs on a weekly basis. Must show track record of active interest in position.

Send your application via "Contact Us" in the navigation menu. All applicants must link to at least one of their designs in the Suggetions section.

Just because I give a lot of feedback doesn't necessarily mean I'm good at designing heroes or items...

I only made like 4 hero suggestions back in the old forums, and I don't think they were that good.

Anyway, this seems to be a self-application process, so nominating people would be kinda useless.

@Banzaiguy: You are the biggest liar I've ever seen!

They were (well, at least one of them was) amazing!

... Google, why can't I get any hits for Banzaiguy's hero suggestions? :(

Regardless, I believe that this function could be fufilled by the entire forum and all Ekcolnovkol | RNG would have to do is post a topic listing what he requires/desires and we would rise to the challenge.

@Banzaiguy: You are the biggest liar I've ever seen!

They were (well, at least one of them was) amazing!

... Google, why can't I get any hits for Banzaiguy's hero suggestions? :(

Regardless, I believe that this function could be fufilled by the entire forum and all Ekcolnovkol | RNG would have to do is post a topic listing what he requires/desires and we would rise to the challenge.

+1

im sure if he said he wanted a *______* (fill in the blank hero) or a specific type of hero that many of the users on the forums would race to make a hero that fit his criteria in hopes that theirs is the next new hero to be made. he would have so many to pick from he wouldn't know what to do with them.

Well, since RNG made this post, that probably means that he wants us to assist him in designing new heroes. I think the two I have created are pretty good, and there are definitely others that people made that I think should be implemented into the game. I already suggested myself.

Archived