Beta.....with out tp's just snowballs hard

Hogwarts

im not the best player out there but i am average, been playing beta past week on mumble and all i can say is that with out the tp's games snow ball so hard now, i dont really know the thinking in getting rid of the tp's it also just makes the game so much slower, the game all ready took a huge hit when they increased the map size in slowness, aeon of storms? more like aeon of snails, also i dont get why there trying to copy the lol with the recall , but i do like the new talents at first glance they look down graded for new users but after playing with them they are a huge step forward from the old talents and much more risk / reward, would be nice to get 7 points instead of 6 tho,.

any way bring back tp's or at least make the recall a teleport with cool down the only plus for the recall function is for late game back dooring, dont need to save a spot in inventory for tp to back door then quick escape

The tp removing is a minor issue compared to other retarded things imo:

Devs (with all my respect) keep changing this game before removing bugs. The people don't need a new talent tree, we are ok with the 25 points talent tree, but we are flobed up with the tons of bugs we have on the game! We know that you try to fix them, but please, why we just don't stand still until we fix al the bugs, and then we begin to change things and that stuff? Other things than piss me off is some changes on heros, I heard that you removed 1 nuke in Rancor's arsenal, tell me, why? Rancor's nuke are amazing, his snipe is the only thing that can be considered op (im not one of who think that but anyway), then why you remove one nuke?

Other thing is shadowmourne for example, people complain that item is retarded because it proc item effects like stun baton, foe, pyre ect, and you just low the base damage of the shadow, even if the shadow had 0 base damage, the thing that it procs items or passives like balrog vampirism is the OP side of this item.

I like the new talents, but I don't need them, I'm ok with the other ones, I just demand a fix on some heroes (like starscream, a potentially funny and nice hero for ih, always banned because he is bugged) and items (like guardian steel or electric mantle)...

Anyway I don't think they will read that and it's their game xD

Not to worry, stay tuned for the upcoming major patch where FIVE! (5) new heroes will be added, unfortunately none of which were taken from the creatively restricted list of only 180~ hero suggestions. There will also be a new hero mechanic where all team exp and income is shared, so team progress matters more than individual skill and nobody will fall behind. There will also be 2 new lanes added, so there will ideally be five 1v1 lanes, and everyone gets equal fun, rest assured that heroes and items will be "balanced" so nobody will be at a disadvantage in the laning phase so as to promote higher level play progression. Due to the positive response to talent tree simplification in the current beta, all other mechanics will be made simplified to make the gameplay more welcoming to new players. All items will be made primarily auto-attack based to only provide boosts to either your damage or your attack speed. All heroes will maintain their skillset, with additional stats granted on death, to even out the cost of dying.

Just hop onto mumble for alpha/beta testing, where your feedback is taken into consideration and frequently implemented, as long as what you're suggesting is the same as whatever had been planned for development

As the new release will put to rest any concerns regarding the currently reviewed beta, please continue to play the map as is, bearing in mind that any redirection of focus towards bug fixing or balance changes for the current version is moot in light of the upcoming overhaul and will significantly hamper development lead time.

Kudos to the community for your enduring support for SotIS/AoS, the most evolved ARTS/MOBA on the Starcraft Platform to date, where a brand new wholly unrecognizable map awaits every 2 months and skill doesn't matter.

Not to worry, stay tuned for the upcoming major patch where FIVE! (5) new heroes will be added, unfortunately none of which were taken from the creatively restricted list of only 180~ hero suggestions. There will also be a new hero mechanic where all team exp and income is shared, so team progress matters more than individual skill and nobody will fall behind. There will also be 2 new lanes added, so there will ideally be five 1v1 lanes, rest assured that heroes and items will be "balanced" so nobody will be at a disadvantage in the leaning phase so as to promote higher level play progression. Due to the positive response to talent tree simplification in the current beta, all other mechanics will be made simplified to make the gameplay more welcoming to new players. All items will be made primarily auto-attack based to only boost either your damage or your attack speed. All heroes will maintain their skillset, with additional stats granted on death, to even out the cost of dying.

Just hop onto mumble for alpha/beta testing, where your feedback is taken into consideration and frequently implemented, as long as what you're suggesting is the same as whatever had been planned for development

As the new release will put to rest any concerns regarding the currently reviewed beta, please continue to play the map as is, bearing in mind that any redirection of focus toward bug fixing or balance changes for the current version is moot in light of the upcoming overhaul and will significantly hamper development lead time.

Kudos to the community for your enduring support for SotIS/AoS, the most evolved ARTS/MOBA on the Starcraft Platform to date, where a brand new wholly unrecognizable map awaits every 2 months and skill doesn't matter.

hope thats a troll post. cuz damn

I think forcing people to walk would be somewhat less snowbally in theory, because walking doesn't cost money, while teleporters do. Every time you die, your opponent gets XP, money, and free farm (depending on how soon the other person killed you), while you get a level disadvantage, miss out on creeps, and have to pay 200 for another set of teleporters. Removing teleporters removes the 200 mineral setback per death.

I think one problem might be with the way the lanes work in AoS. You can't, for example, push a lane and recall in AoS because the creeps are divided into waves that die quickly, and there is no jungler to punish overextension--only mid ganks. This, coupled with how hard it is to gank the short lane without towerdiving (unless you're playing Tass mid), and the disadvantaged state of the long lane, probably causes games to snowball harder than they would in LoL, which has the same system.

I haven't actually played the beta, so this is all just theoretical stuff. But given that games are snowballing according to people, I think the map design just isn't meant for the LoL recall system.

The map needs to be changed if the beta changes are kept.

I think forcing people to walk would be somewhat less snowbally in theory, because walking doesn't cost money, while teleporters do. Every time you die, your opponent gets XP, money, and free farm (depending on how soon the other person killed you), while you get a level disadvantage, miss out on creeps, and have to pay 200 for another set of teleporters. Removing teleporters removes the 200 mineral setback per death.

that mades no sense at all. if it was less beneficial then harmful, then why the hell would u buy the teleporter in the first place. just walk back after dying.