Leaving sotis for a while

JustBooom

Hey guys, just wanted to announce that I am currently in the 12th grade (last1 before university) and it will be a though year! That's why I decided to focus my attention on studying and taking the exams and won't be playing at least in the next 4 months (maybe even more). However I will be stalking the forums and might post some shiit from time to time. I hope that the community will grow larger, expand and more tournaments will take place! So when I come back in 4 months or more (unless I don't die till then xD) you will be wellcome to rage at me for being new user and feeding :D

Good luck to all EU guys I played with like Shard, Yaldi, African, DarkOne, Spooky, all justs., darks, sevens, bests and all that aren't in a clan (sorry for not mentioning everyone by name).

Aaaaaaaand see you guuuuys next time!

Good.

Also I'm happy to find that you were indeed lying about your age this whole time.

GL HF in skool, skrooba.

I am happy and not surprised to see that the soda is lacking social life and has nothing to do besides miserably trying to troll or some kind of troll, or I don't know what.

---

ZerO, was nice to play with you too, but really gaming is not everything, as you said, so I hope we will happen to meet again :)

imma haf to ask u tho, in all ure taunts and flaming - how old are u lil jig? i belef u told me u wer sumthin like 20, befor? or u mayb said 22 at dat point... its all lies kaus u in da 12th grade - so how bout ur real age? if u aint ready spillin on dis here publik forum u just gotta write a PM and imma keep it sekret, brotha

imma also add dis here edit to say u told me u was in da uni but here u say 12th grade liek soem lil jigg. fukin hilarious shigg

me too. farewell time.

its time to leave balanced and constantly stable AOS for very IMBA and constantly mega moba style changing DOTA2

i am like very slow learner, iv spent 3months to get to know all the items,mega games.

here comes the change O-o..

then it starts over again.

again

again

= =!!!!