Winners of the tournament regarding prizes:

KinGofDaBerG

Sorry it is abit late, I'm just waiting to have information for chob, Brew, Redhydra, Rakura.

if you want your prizes please pm me your address, paypal accounts and contact number.

For the others, I have all your email addresses, please make sure you are registered on paypal, so if there is any issues with shipping we can send the money via paypal. please confirm under this post if you have a workable (registered) paypal account. and if it is different to the email address that I have pm me the right address.

Didn't realize it was a joke :)

Seriously, what the flob are you thinking if you take me serious in that kind of context, rly? I rly don't care if you donate or not the prize money, you won and you deserve the money, so you can't do what you want with it.

You just so mad because I'm op Shadow Shaman GGG

Seriously, what the flob are you thinking if you take me serious in that kind of context, rly? I rly don't care if you donate or not the prize money, you won and you deserve the money, so you can't do what you want with it.

You just so mad because I'm op Shadow Shaman GGG

Nice joke :)

The winner team asked me to receive the prize and then send it to them (so it will be easier for you, African). So shall I pm you or what?

dis here quot aint not got to do wit da truf. dis soem bullshap fukin lies an dis here fella needs a lesson. i gots a big guy named tyrone teash dis foo a thang or two

dis here quot aint not got to do wit da truf. dis soem bullshap fukin lies an dis here fella needs a lesson. i gots a big guy named tyrone teash dis foo a thang or two

y'all fo' real, jigg? i aint gots nuttin for u to go off on me like dis - i fink u better wats ur bak kause imma lookin for dis shig

feels good to be a gangsta?