Sotis?

Deathnever

FFS, The internet hates me today. I made the post, checked the image, it worked fine. Come back so see responses, check the image, it's broken. Edit to fix the image, check the post, it's fine. Come back to see responses, it's broken AGAIN! But yes, it's The Tardis...

It's because of the spoilers, I've noticed that every spoiler I make, in 10 minutes the image is broken

Why would the developers let early versions of their work, that was of such high quality go to loss.

I do not understand how there could be alot of bugs when there was a working version to play in the past.

Im just wondering, because i preferred that version more.

dude i guess we all miss old versions, but the game evolve and we should do the same with him

YOU still be able to play SOTIS3.0 in SEA.

i play that classical vintage version for fun...bring you back some of good momeries about how vorpal toxi was like big boss.

no talents, no complicated items,

ppl like me who are stupid and slow learner, i was be able to enjoy the game and get to know the game easily.get familiar with items quickly.

as i was being a no0b of me, i cant be able to kill pros not even in 2vs1..3vs1 4vs1 5vs1.situations.

still remember, enemy entire team dropped,only 1 pro left, my team got 5ppl, we were defeated by that pro alone.!!

which makes me think i can be like him, i wanna practice and improve like him,,,

BTW, now the problem fixed, i can kill a pro with another nO0b teammte who is just as bad as me..

even tho we dont know which items to choose from for my hero, there are just so many items..

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahha

i am loving it!

How?

STOP YOUR NO00BNESS!!

FOLLOW THOSE COMPLICATED STEPS BEBLOW:

1. open your computer

2. close your computer.

3. open it again..

4. open SC2

5.login SEA server

6. oh,thats only starter pack,

7.buy a SEA account,

8. login SEA server again.

9. entre Customer map

10. search "storm"

11. click on yes, entre game lobby.

STOP YOUR NO00BNESS!!

FOLLOW THOSE COMPLICATED STEPS BEBLOW:

1. open your computer

2. close your computer.

3. open it again..

4. open SC2

5.login SEA server

6. oh,thats only starter pack,

7.buy a SEA account,

8. login SEA server again.

9. entre Customer map

10. search "storm"

11. click on yes, entre game lobby.

I play on SEA, but i just dont know that you can go back and play 3.0. I thought you can only play AoS and you can't jump back to the older patch.