Changelog:

10/18/2012

- Hero creation began

Zergling-590x410.jpg

Name: Vicious.Teef

Unit Base: Zergling

Unit Portrait: Zergling

Type: Melee dps/Carry (Possible jungle)

Script: Teef was one of the many Zerglins that were often sent on the infamous Operation 6-pool. Meeting with success after success Teef was given free will and an expert team of Zerglings by the Queen of Blades to go out and wreck havok upon her enemies.

Starting Stats:Base

Health [215]

Movement Speed [2.9]

Attack Range [melee]

Attack Speed [1.65]

Base Damage [40(+15 from last patch)]

Base Armor [2]

Strength – [28] + [5]

Agility – [38] + [7]

Intelligence – [24] + [4]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: The Swarm

There is never just one lone zergling, and in this case there are many. Every 3th attack Teef will summon a zergling that he can control, has 80(+15*Lv) health, deal 10(+15%weapon dmg) weapon dmg, has an attack speed of 1, a movement speed equal to that of Teef's, and will last for 20 seconds at all levels.

Energy Cost: n/a

Cooldown: n/a

Range: n/a

Note:While Teef will get these zerglins rather fast they have no spell resist so any aoe will decimate a clump of them. but that's ok because u can always get more :D

--

Ability One: Target Acquired

Teef selects a target that isnt long for this world. any ally that attacks the target will gain phyical leach and movement speed for 1 seconds.

Energy Cost: 50/60/70/80

Cooldown: 16/14/12/10 seconds

Range: 8

Level 1: +10% leech, +5% movement speed, target is marked for 7 seconds.

Level 2: +15% leech, +10% movement speed, target is marked for 8 seconds.

Level 3: +20% leech, +15% movement speed, target is marked for 9 seconds.

Level 4: +25% leech, +20% movement speed, target is marked for 10 seconds.

--

Ability two: Wings of Speed

Those wings on Teef's back arent just for looks, but can be used to beat rapidly casuing Teef to jump forward a short distances. Every few seconds Teef's next step forward will be a small jump that covers 2.5 units almost instantly.

Energy Cost: passive

Cooldown: passive

Range: 2.5

Level 1: Jump's every 15 seconds (-1 second/60Agi)

Level 2: Jump's every 13 seconds (-1 second/60Agi)

Level 3: Jump's every 11 seconds (-1 second/60Agi)

Level 4: Jump's every 9 seconds (-1 second/60Agi)

Note: this is a jump not a move forward so Teef would be able to jump over obsicles and even cliffs if timed right.

--

Ability Three: Attack Pattern Line-Delta

Teef calls in a suprise attack from behind causing a number of zerglings in a line(spaced out so that heros cant get through but not as close as they can be together) to unburrow at a target location and hold position but atack anything that comes in their range. These zerglings only hold position for 3 seconds before joining teefs ranks.

Energy Cost: 75/85/95/105

Cooldown: 22/18/14/10 seconds

Range: 6

Level 1: 3 lings line

Level 2: 4 lings line

Level 3: 5 lings line

Level 4: 6 lings line

--

Ultimate Ability: Vicious Pounce

Teef leads all his fellow zerglings that are withing 5 units of a target in a pounce attack, stunning it for 1 second when Teef jumps and for an addition length of time depeding on how many zerglings jumped.

Energy Cost: 150/200/250

Cooldown: 55/45/35 seconds

Range: 5 unit cast ragne and 5 unit jump range for zerglings.

Level 1: Target is stunned for 1 + (.3 seconds for every zergling that Pounced)

Level 2: Target is stunned for 1 + (.35 seconds for every zergling that Pounced)

Level 3: Target is stunned for 1 + (.4 seconds for every zergling that Pounced)

--

Additional Information

- Teef is a jungler auto attack carry. (if u know me which some of u do i cant play aa carries to save my life so im not going to try and suggest a build order as it would probably do more harm than good.)

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Ohhh zerglings are cute :3 and this suggestion is nice, I would like to see a massive amount of zerlings running like rabbits around the map, that remember me the first time i played hero attack and pick the zerling heros, and i could have like 10 zerlings, and they could jump like reapers XD

You can go for 540 AGI with maxed/near-maxed items, but one of these builds will result in you outputting less damage, than you otherwise could have.

Lets see here

The swarm can be strong. At level 5 they have 180 health which most aoe spells can deal in one blow, 25 weapon damage which isn't anything to be afraid of, and you probably won't get more than 5 attacking. By level 18 with most of your items they have 440 health which most AoE spells cannot deal in one blow; plus they will probably have 15% resist from the spell buffer your team picks up. You will have around 300-400 damage so they will have around 55-70 damage with a little extra attack speed from the CoA your team picks up. With Attack Pattern Line-Delta, you can get around 10 zerglings out. So if enemies don't kill them, you can add 70*10 = 700 damage per second. Good luck to those team comps without sufficient AoE. You would probably pick up Overlord as well (for the extra damage resist) to help them stay alive and rape.

Target Acquired is probably too strong though. You can mark anyone and basically give the whole team +40% lifesteal(leech). I know it's an active, but balrog's passive gives like +25% lifesteal in comparison. I like the idea of making your zerglings able to really swarm the target with this, but that also means that marking someone can easily grant +25% movement speed to the whole team, providing they can auto attack the marked victim.

Wings of Speed is like an inbuilt impact dial/warp shard. Its a good skill that can also allow you to faceplant into the enemy team and get raped. Seems legit. Poor new users.

Attack Pattern Line-Delta is a wall like cyprus's Q. It works similarly, but I'm guessing that you can destroy the wall since its made out of zerglings. Are they invulnerable or do they have the same amount of life. Also, does their lifespan begin once generated, or after the wall duration is complete?

Vicious Pounce might be a bit weak. You probably won't ever have more than 10 zerglings within 5 units of an enemy hero, making the max stun duration 4 seconds. If you only use your E before your ulti (for zerglings) then the stun lasts for .4*6 seconds = 2.4 seconds. One way to modify this would be to lower the cooldown. Another option is to have it produce like 1/2/3 zerglings on cast or add a base stun/damage/slow. Perhaps the skill is just fine, but it just feels a tad underwhelming to me.

Overall, I like it.

You can go for 540 AGI with maxed/near-maxed items, but one of these builds will result in you outputting less damage, than you otherwise could have.

Lets see here

The swarm can be strong. At level 5 they have 180 health which most aoe spells can deal in one blow, 25 weapon damage which isn't anything to be afraid of, and you probably won't get more than 5 attacking. By level 18 with most of your items they have 440 health which most AoE spells cannot deal in one blow; plus they will probably have 15% resist from the spell buffer your team picks up. You will have around 300-400 damage so they will have around 55-70 damage with a little extra attack speed from the CoA your team picks up. With Attack Pattern Line-Delta, you can get around 10 zerglings out. So if enemies don't kill them, you can add 70*10 = 700 damage per second. Good luck to those team comps without sufficient AoE. You would probably pick up Overlord as well (for the extra damage resist) to help them stay alive and rape.

-so perhaps just reducing the health scaling would help with that then. the zerglings arent ment to be tanky but to die in 1 shot most of the time.

Target Acquired is probably too strong though. You can mark anyone and basically give the whole team +40% lifesteal(leech). I know it's an active, but balrog's passive gives like +25% lifesteal in comparison. I like the idea of making your zerglings able to really swarm the target with this, but that also means that marking someone can easily grant +25% movement speed to the whole team, providing they can auto attack the marked victim.

-So are the movement speed and the lifesteal to strong or just the lifesteal?

Wings of Speed is like an inbuilt impact dial/warp shard. Its a good skill that can also allow you to faceplant into the enemy team and get raped. Seems legit. Poor new users.

Attack Pattern Line-Delta is a wall like cyprus's Q. It works similarly, but I'm guessing that you can destroy the wall since its made out of zerglings. Are they invulnerable or do they have the same amount of life. Also, does their lifespan begin once generated, or after the wall duration is complete?

-thier timer starts when they are summoned and they do have the same amount of life as a normal zergling but its mostly to add zerglings to ur numbers for ur utli.

Vicious Pounce might be a bit weak. You probably won't ever have more than 10 zerglings within 5 units of an enemy hero, making the max stun duration 4 seconds. If you only use your E before your ulti (for zerglings) then the stun lasts for .4*6 seconds = 2.4 seconds. One way to modify this would be to lower the cooldown. Another option is to have it produce like 1/2/3 zerglings on cast or add a base stun/damage/slow. Perhaps the skill is just fine, but it just feels a tad underwhelming to me.

-I did the math and late game u have the possibility of getting around 16 zerglings out at ounce which was like a 6 second stun. which in a pub wouldnt be to hard to do but adding any more like a base stun seemed like too much but i think ill try to toy with the idea

Overall, I like it.

Thanks a bunch :) i appreciate the thought out comments, it really helps in the creation process

I really like everything except the W.

For that, I'd much prefer an active JUMP, or a passive +% MS with active +% extra MS. Not... timing based craaap!

But really, other than that I really like the hero. The E could be explained better, though.

but the jump was my favorite skill ^_^ lol i guess its a preference thing. and after i get off work ill try and rewrite up the E so it makes more sense

Oh, I love the fact that he jumps.

I hate the fact that you don't get to choose when he jumps.

2 ability CD, 10 charge cd, 5 charges. Thoughts?

Still not like darpa's jump because you can't pick a location, it's really just a speed boost. However the possibility of using it to cliff jump could lead to some interesting play.

I like the hero but i think there are two things that need to be fixed. (only 2 things is actually very good)

1) His passive. State that he must be moving for this passive to work (So that you don't AFK and some how end up in a different part of the map) and that it can be toggled off incase it has a negative effect (blinking to close to enemy lines or to far in bait situation.)

2) Probably should add a Stun Cap (4 seconds?). Agi heros with stun abilities are extremely powerful, if you had 10 zerglings and someone unforchante walked by, 5 second stun right there, and you would get about 4 - 5 attacks per ling and main character with 9 attacks. That can be deadly for such a small Cooldown ability. With the 6 zergling line, you can already get 3.4 stun duration which is definately enough time to easily kill the target. It would be rather over powered in 1v1 situations like boro's final (not as op as that tho) but still very strong. The effect does tho decrease dramaticly once the target is not alone. If for some reason your rapidly attacking one thing, and all lings have survived and you've used line ling ability, you could get up to about 17 zerglings, and a stun with 7.8 second stun. Altho, I'm thinking about the ability, since its not as strong in team battles, it would be nice if there was a stun cap.

When i see this hero, the first thing that comes to mind is DPS Gara XD.

THAT IS ALL!

I like the hero but i think there are two things that need to be fixed. (only 2 things is actually very good)

1) His passive. State that he must be moving for this passive to work (So that you don't AFK and some how end up in a different part of the map) and that it can be toggled off incase it has a negative effect (blinking to close to enemy lines or to far in bait situation.)

2) Probably should add a Stun Cap (4 seconds?). Agi heros with stun abilities are extremely powerful, if you had 10 zerglings and someone unforchante walked by, 5 second stun right there, and you would get about 4 - 5 attacks per ling and main character with 9 attacks. That can be deadly for such a small Cooldown ability. With the 6 zergling line, you can already get 3.4 stun duration which is definately enough time to easily kill the target. It would be rather over powered in 1v1 situations like boro's final (not as op as that tho) but still very strong. The effect does tho decrease dramaticly once the target is not alone. If for some reason your rapidly attacking one thing, and all lings have survived and you've used line ling ability, you could get up to about 17 zerglings, and a stun with 7.8 second stun. Altho, I'm thinking about the ability, since its not as strong in team battles, it would be nice if there was a stun cap.

When i see this hero, the first thing that comes to mind is DPS Gara XD.

THAT IS ALL!

Ability two: Wings of Speed

Those wings on Teef's back arent just for looks, but can be used to beat rapidly casuing Teef to jump forward a short distances. Every few seconds Teef's next step forward will be a small jump that covers 2.5 units almost instantly.

Energy Cost: passive

Cooldown: passive