Tournament winner in this thread - AMA

Shab

? I won the tournament and I am the Best

I already made a hero tier list (For which I have the expertise, regardless of not playing the game regularly) and a drafting guide ( one which I think is actually pretty good) what have you done, "Rest of the Forum"? I am your ShablaGod - revel in my power.

Are you some kind of fake impostor? Everybody wants a part of me!

I must have stepped on something.

an other egocentric crise of shab ....nothing special , just an other one ....

pls everybody write " yea shab you are the god cause you win the tournament and we are all piece of sh** compared to you " ... he will be happy ...

You realize ShablaGod is actually Soedenone trolling, not me? I will not accept this kind of flaming, please apologize.

i realised its wasnt you , but his behavior is so close to your behavior that can be possible ... and for your excuse ... wait ... let me think .... LOL !

Wow these manners, and you claim to never bad manner anyone? Well you're behavior has been reported, have fun with your warning point/ban.

What a really want to know is how soed changed his name to shablagod? Or how he has posted 300+ posts with out me knowing on this smurf account

All he did was change his name (So keeping his forum posts #s) I have no idea how he changed his name.

Also Shab, don't know if you remember me but around a year or longer ago I used to watch your stream a lot.

(First forum post ftw)

tell me what is wrong : he claim you have a good knowledge of the game and you make greats guides : is that an insult ?

and yea you are an arrogant guy that say " im the winner of the tournament " each time you can say it ! but its not an insult : i just confirm a real fact :P

"Wow these manners, and you claim to never bad manner anyone "

and yea im not bm . only with people who insult me or troll first ..... like you but OF COURSE you dont remenber act like that

All he did was change his name (So keeping his forum posts #s) I have no idea how he changed his name.

Also Shab, don't know if you remember me but around a year or longer ago I used to watch your stream a lot.

(First forum post ftw)

I do remember your nick!

tell me what is wrong : he claim you have a good knowledge of the game and you make greats guides : is that an insult ?

and yea you are an arrogant guy that say " im the winner of the tournament " each time you can say it ! but its not an insult : i just confirm a real fact :P

Stop being jelly of my skill and knowledge small son.

"Wow these manners, and you claim to never bad manner anyone "

and yea im not bm . only with people who insult me or troll first ..... like you but OF COURSE you dont remenber act like that

It stinks.

Stinks of Jelly and Mad.

It appears Hysteria is JellyMad!

Also are you flobing flaming MY guides LOL when have you ever written a single good GUIDE let alone a good POST hahahah.