Ariel.Wilson

NoWaterJustIce

Changelog:

10/14/2012

- Hero creation began

MEDIC_3c6011_1121295.jpg

(i cant seem to make this picture smaller :( )

Name: Ariel.Wilson

Unit Base: Medic

Unit Portrait: Medic

Type: ranged support

Script: Ariel was born on Earth with what was thought to be an incurable disease, but by some miracle she survived childhood and went on to medical school. There she excelled in all her studies and was the top of her class. It wasnt long before she graduated with her doctorate and cured the disease that had had a hold on her so far in life. This remarkable discovery got the attention of the UED government and she was asked to join the fleet that was headed for the koprulu sector. She agreed and proved herself to be invaluable medic on the field of battle saving countless lives. When she heard of the Sanctum she left on a crusade to save as many of the lives as possible on a war-torn planet.

Starting Stats:Base

Health [225]

Movement Speed [2.8]

Attack Range [5]

Attack Speed [1.95]

Base Damage [30(+15 from last patch)]

Base Armor [2]

Strength – [30] + [5]

Agility – [22] + [3]

Intelligence – [36] + [7]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Medical Degree

Thats Dr. Wilson to you private. Having gone to Medical school ariel knows all about every single kind of injury and ailment that can affect a person and just her knowlage boosts her allies health and energy regeneration rates when they stand within a 10 unit raidus of her. Allies gain +2(+1*Lv) health regeneration and +1(+.5*Lv) energy regeneration

Energy Cost: n/a

Cooldown: n/a

Range: 10

--

Ability One: Soft Kiss

Ariel Blows a soft kiss that invigorates a target ally granting them movement and attack speed for a 5 second duration.

Energy Cost: 80/100/120/140

Cooldown: 22/18/14/10 seconds

Range: 6

Level 1: +25% movement and attack speed

Level 2: +35% movement and attack speed

Level 3: +45% movement and attack speed

Level 4: +55% movement and attack speed

--

Ability two: The Treatment of a Lifetime

Ariel gives an ally a mix of medication that probably isnt legal but its ok because shes a doctor and knows what she is doing. The increadible mixture increases the targets weapon dmg and int for a short 10 second duration.

Energy Cost: 100/140/180/220

Cooldown: 30 seconds

Level 1: increases the targets weapon dmg and Int by 15(+10%int)

Level 2: increases the targets weapon dmg and Int by 30(+10%int)

Level 3: increases the targets weapon dmg and Int by 45(+10%int)

Level 4: increases the targets weapon dmg and Int by 60(+10%int)

--

Ability Three: Restoration

Ariel works her magic and cures whatever is ailing a target ally removing all debuffs and strengthening their immune system increasing their physical resist for a short time.

Energy Cost: 90/120/150/180

Cooldown: 25/19/13/7 seconds

Level 1: +15% physical resist for 4 seconds

Level 2: +20% physical resist for 5 seconds

Level 3: +25% physical resist for 6 seconds

Level 4: +30% physical resist for 7 seconds

Note: this skill removes all debuffs when cast but does not grant debuff removal for the entire duration

--

Ultimate Ability: My Life for Yours

Ariel would give anything for her allies even her life. Ariel charges her healing beam with her very own life essence healing allies for a % of her total health per second but at the same time draining half of that % out of her own health. My life for Yours is channeled but during the duration Ariel gains debuff immunity and it can be channeled as long as the ally remains withing range or until Ariel runs out of health. This ability can be fatal to Ariel.

Energy Cost: 3%/5%/7% of Ariels Total health per second

Cooldown: 50/40/30 seconds

Range: 8 cast range 12 break range

Level 1: Heals target ally for 6% of Ariels total life per second

Level 2: Heals target ally for 10% of Ariels total life per second

Level 3: Heals target ally for 14% of Ariels total life per second

--

Additional Information

-ariel is the ultimate support hero, while she cant deal any dmg other than with her auto attack, she will cause her allies to be much stronger as well as sustaining them through the thick of things. As always numbers will probably need to be adjusted but the concepts are what is important :)

-Building her tanky with either int or aura items would be the way to go

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Hmmmm. First, I must say that I really like the way your worded some of this stuff. I can probably see some people going DPS with her because of her Q and W, but its fine to have that option.

Medical Degree is nice and will act like a sustainer and space battery in the laning phase, while still giving good sustain later in the game. Level 18 gives +20 HP regen and +10 Energy Regen.

Soft Kiss allows your carry to grab more powerful items without having to worry about weapon speed. It is also useful throughout the entire game since it gives a large movement speed boost - chasing/running etc.

The Treatment of a Lifetime can give over 100 weapon damage late game to one of you carries, which is great. The extra INT will be benefical mostly to those carries that scale with INT like Kerrigan (with her Ulit) and Leo (with his Q and Ulti). Ariel is oriented to be very beneficial towards supporting carries, and I believe 100 weapon damage on your carry is greater than 100 INT on a support, so I doubt you would drop this on casters.

Restoration provides another counter to Rory (thankfully) and its good that you can keep this on someone 100% of the time and its possible to have more than one of these up on a hero at the same time. Speaking of which, will the effects stack or refresh if you cast it on someone who already has the buff. I think it should stack, but of course its up to you.

My Life for Yours is like Unix's ulti pre 5.0. I really like that idea, though it would be cool if there was some sort of INT scaling on it. This would make her a prime target in team fights. I can just imagine her tethering an undying shadow.

I was suprised to see that she has no ability that can heal herself besides her passive. This is not a bad thing since her passive heals everyone for 100 HP every 5 seconds. Sounds good. I like really like the idea of a pure support hero like this. Good work.

I think that she needs some sort of damage spell, but otherwise I like her, and also I thin kthat the heroic passive might be a little op, 20HP per second is pretty impressive

20 hp regen isnt until level 18 but yes it will be very strong in lane especially if u use it with a sustainer. but she isnt supposed to have any dmg dealing spells. instead she makes her allies deal more dmg.

Wait, what? Seriously? And I just meant give it some more imagination. They're bland.

lol naw im kidding but the abilites themselves arent terribly exciting and they dont bring new anything to the game so making the description interesting would be difficult. however a hero ,like this doesnt exsist in aos atm and i feel it would be viable and as much fun to play as egon... meh i think the descriptions are ok.

I really like the hero, altho i do have 2 complaints Soft Kiss is similar to an improved version of sprint. Might be slightly over powered, i d k

second is that altho i like how its a pure support hero, but even tho egon is a support hero, he still has at least 1 damage ability. so ability 2 could be like an overdose towards enemy slightly damaging them. ? idk

I like the hero alot tho ^^

I really like the hero, altho i do have 2 complaints Soft Kiss is similar to an improved version of sprint. Might be slightly over powered, i d k

second is that altho i like how its a pure support hero, but even tho egon is a support hero, he still has at least 1 damage ability. so ability 2 could be like an overdose towards enemy slightly damaging them. ? idk

I like the hero alot tho ^^

think of it this way. her q and w increase the dmg ouput of another hero therefor she is doing dmg

think of it this way. her q and w increase the dmg ouput of another hero therefor she is doing dmg

Meh only a little extra, (Attack speed can be maxed) I guess the good build would be Hybrid of Int and Tank (With 1 aa item like pyre then just buff urself if ur alone) :D

I like the final too. Its like Unix's old final before they removed the use on ally part. :P Horray for putting it to use!

Egon-Ariel lane..... jeeez that would be hard to go against.........

LOL

I feel like shadow + Ariel would make a good beginning lane Striking steps + a early +35//45//55% Attack Speed//Movement speed (THERE IS NO ESCAPE) = ownage also with the +Weapon damage would would be very strong early game.

Also Ariel with a maar. Man Maar would be so thankful for that energy that he DESPERATELY needs early and mid game. getting a sustainer on Ariel would be so beast at beginning too :P.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...considering her INT boost spell you could make an argument for Star Fury and Sunflare as viable sources of Nuking Damage as the game goes on. With Argus/Star Fury/Yamato and say ...400 INT your spell would grant 100 extra INT for ten seconds, then Yamato/Argus for ~45% bonus damage on 4-500 for around 540-680 bonus spell damage? Every few seconds? Profit?