Kerri

johnluke

Pyre, Sunflare, Barbed Plating, HoM, Yamato Reactor, Darwins

Basically, you have really high leech and when you activate HoM and Yamato together you attack very fast, but more importantly you have a temporary 40% speed boost to chase enemies down. Leech on Kerri is her strength as she benefits from every glaive wyrm that hits. Basically how you do battles is you throw down your ult for cover or a distraction, then turn on bone armor, and then activate HoM and Yamato and proceed to destroy everything.

Barbed plating is there because with lifesteal she has a high amount of effective hit points so it really ruins the day of enemy AA heroes attacking her. Also, since Pyre is her only real permanent attack rate item, Shadowmourne won't hurt her so bad because Shadowmourne's attack rate does not take into account the 50% and 25% attack speed bonuses of the HoM and Yamato actives.

I can carry very hard with this build, though executioner's axe can mitigate some of her damage, but since she is a ranged DPS hero you should have a teammate making it hard to get to you directly to stay sticky on you with executioner's axe (i.e. if they stand around too long attacking you, they get hit by something from an ally in return).

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no, kerrigan's bounces crit, and proc the lethal barb passive, so the item basically maxes her attackspeed. Keep in mind that kerrigan has TWO skills that increase her AA dps. Once you get that item, you wipe creep waves in half a second, and have high enough total physical damage output to justify a darwins (which consequentially also gives you +65 weapon damage and a fair amount of health). At this point, you really just need more dps, as kerrigan is an "All or nothing" hero (read: her mobility is shap so if she really commits into a team fight, shes not leaving until either her or the enemy team is dead). Given the amount of critting your doing with just a lethal barb, a khali blade becomes an obvious choice as your next item. Alternatively, if you feel like your are getting kited (you will unless you have sprint), a force of entropy will help you stick on a target (somewhat). From here on items become situational.

I play kerrigan very passively, just farming until lethal barb and darwin's might/khali blade. Of course, grab all 3 gold per 10 items if you can afford them before at the latest 10 minutes in. Also grab an explosive retrofit before anything if the enemy team is heavy in the summons category (ie: unix or bio. Your boomerang can take care of tosh)

She works best with heros like jackson and lz that can run/jump infront of her and bunch up enemies for her to attack and rape with her bounces.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no, kerrigan's bounces crit, and proc the lethal barb passive, so the item basically maxes her attackspeed. Keep in mind that kerrigan has TWO skills that increase her AA dps. Once you get that item, you wipe creep waves in half a second, and have high enough total physical damage output to justify a darwins (which consequentially also gives you +65 weapon damage and a fair amount of health). At this point, you really just need

She works best with heros like jackson and lz that can run/jump infront of her and bunch up enemies for her to attack and rape with her bounces.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I realize the reason for your build Whale, only trouble is like you said, you must passively farm in beginning until you have at least 2 crit items because a 1v1 or even going against two heroes will rarely procure a critical with just lethal barb and therefore you're DPS is crap until you get a higher crit chance or AS if your not fighting in a creep wave or big team fight. Of course this is only my exp with this build in pub.

I don't think you're meant to get so many items just for the sole purpose of farming, Whale. It makes Kerrigan utterly useless until mush later in the game - in other words your team needs to karry you there in a big way, for you not to hawe lost the game due to the 4 against 5 nature of it.

Lethal Barb giwes no (0!) damage. Only % shanse to inkrease atk speed. Getting this item before Khali Blade, in a krit build, espesially if your hero is not AGI, seems rather silly.

Darwins Before hawing any damage items makes no sense whatsoewer. Getting simply the leeshing part of it is fine, sinse its wery sheap and giwes heaps of sustain - but getting the whole item as sekond item is utterly ridikulous.

Kerrigan is not Anti-Mage. Is not Faseless Woid. She kan't win the game solo after 30 minutes of freefarm. AoS doesn't work that way.

:PulseHammer:

:IsomorphicPyre:

:ForceofEntropy:

:KhaliBlade:

:LethalBarb:

:DarwinsMight:

Here is a competent build for all you guys wanting to play the hero like a gangsta. This is best build on all carries btw, just throw in a :ContaminationShard: somewhere in there, and it's gg~~

I approve of dis build, tournament winning Kerrigan build right there!

i would substitute something for a cerebro

I was trolling

lethal barb first, then darwins, then foe or khali, then the other. items from there are situational

I tried this in a pub at first. I kept getting one shot by a Cyprus... Then again the Cyprus was slightly fed. I feel so nub ;'(

I approve of dis build, tournament winning Kerrigan build right there!

This is almost as bad as Whale's build. No temporary or permanent attack rate to speak of at all as pyre is the only item that increases her attack speed. A HoM will take care of that problem with its active, but I don't see it in this build.

EDIT: Missed lethal barb there, nevertheless not enough crit chance to make it work reliably. You could fire two or three shots before she starts attacking at max speed. And no substantial lifesteal (her biggest strength) means she has very little sustain if she gets jumped on.