Not even going to bother...

WhitetrasH

I'm done playing AoS... with the same shap every single day, there's no variety in the game anymore... all you see is the same heros over & over & over again, with the same builds over & over & over again... till this shap of boros, shadow, cyprus, bio & offensive tallents is taken care of, i'll be seeing you.

Why offensive tallents? I remember when 6 was just released (maybe a few weeks later), someone posted how useless the offensive tallents were... but as per usual, the devs don't find the middle ground, they go from one extreme to the next, now every tom dick & flobtard in pubs uses nothing but this tallent tree... making the remaining 2 tallent trees useless. Sure they die alot in the beginning of the match but it doesn't stop them from out right owning at the end of it. Seriously, as much as i love playing AoS, it's time for me to move on, everydays same shap is getting manotonous & frustrating.

HF, was fun while it lasted!

I'll give you my response cause your South African! Brow, why so mad? Why not play inh? There are not set build that I use when I play this game, I have a variety of talent trees that I use when playing certain hero's, yes offensive is stong, but OP? You must be kidding? Protect is the best talent ingame atm...

In pubs, new users will feel that a talent tree with more damage will get more kills YAY, until they meet someone with decent understanding of the mechanics, and basically ever item my enemy gets will be countered by the items iget, this is how this game should be played, and can currently be play, yet if you are constantly building the same build, playing the same hero (that you guys feel is OP), if you find me in a pub, you will lose, cause I will counter you with the hero I pick and items I get... Its sad when I hear this but imo if you can't counter your OP heroes that you complain about... Then ya never had a chance to start off with... But you can still learn dude!

Well pub stomping is kinda like a never ending story, droppers, RQs, retards and so on, only variance I get there is pretty mutch switching to a hero almost never plays, havent tryed IH so cant say mutch about it.

Retards piss me off. And then there are the people with some knowledge of how to play the game and troll me while I'm on the team with 4 feeders. That pisses me off even more. And then they feel like they beat me fair and square which enrages me even more so. They're like animals. And I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

Note: before trying to give me a warning that was quoted from Star Wars <3

Yah gonna have to agree with you on offensive talents. Shrivel does not bother me too much even though getting double shriveled in the long lane early in the game sucks, but sprint annoys me a whole bunch because it might as well be like the old "flash" ability in that it is a get out of jail free card that makes it like every hero with offensive talents might as well be playing Nova.

As for your other comments, yah there are a lot of mediocre players who think they are good who play those heroes you speak of and only those heroes though some of them on this forum even claim to play a diverse set of heroes even though in the many games I have seen them in, this has absolutely never been the case. I mean right now unless you are a total newbie you should be able to roflstomp with Boros without trying really hard.

And you still have the same old crews of pubstompers ruining the game experience for new players and being cocky idiots once the new players leave the game (probably permanently). Funny thing is AoS could be the number one custom game right now if the pubstomping problem was dealt with. I mean when is Veteran mode coming back? Really when is it coming back?

As much as I would like to see Veteran Mode, it has damaged our popularity. The amount of time it took to get games started in both Beginner and Veteran Mode was simply too long. Waiting 10-15 minutes isn't worth the time to get a 'good' game going for a lot of people. However, we may try this feature again in the near future.

In regards to talents, there's nothing unusual to see an INT/STR Hero running Offensive talents. The talents should be viable for every hero. It's only a matter of which is more optimal.

I never said that the offensive tallents were OP, very strong yes, but not OP. I just get frustrated when i get shriveled 2-4 times after another just to kill me... With little to no help from anyone in the team to either save me or to start the assault. 1/25 games will actaully end up being a good game where both sides are even & the game is actually fun to play & out think your opponent, the rest of them are either at a disadvantage on your side of the fense or the other OR you have to fight against a team with most/all of the OP heros on it & you get useless nubs on your side making the game to damn frustrating to play. To put it this way, i start off any of my gaming sessions in a helpful manner, by game 3 or 5 i've already lost my cool or helpful spirit & i become a master of rage because of the way most pubbers rq or don't listen to advice or don't help out in team fights! Then ppl boii because i play in pre-mades... i do this just to get a bit of competence in game, nothing else!

As far as ih'ing is concerned, yes, when i have gotten a chance to play it's something that i have loved... ALOT... but whats frustrating there is that most times an ih is created, it takes like 15-30 minutes just to get the game started because of bannings or 1 person still has to join or whatever the case might be. I really would like to see a banning system be introduced as a standard in AoS, i.e. you connect to the game & once loaded you have a global & team ban system in place where 3/5 votes (random if 5 chose completely different heros or the most voted hero) kick said hero off the list before picking your heros of choice, make it like 30s to choose your bans & let the games begin! That way if you see a hero is OP or broken, you can atleast have the option of playing without the selected heros. Apart from that i love the ih experience even though i am still a bit mediocre there atleast the games will become challenging again.

Trust me, it's not fun not playing a game that you've been playing for so long... i've already gotten withdraw symptoms (kinda like when Unreal Tournement 2k4 was replaced by the shap UT3). But to go through the frustration of doing to the same stuff over again, it saves me from getting headaches, so it's a kinda give & take situation. So i'm kinda happy!

Pubstomp in DotA is impossible, I am playing both games so I'm never bored of anyone of them but I must say each pub on DotA is like ih here, knowing that I am very n00b at that game and the matchmaking system make me play against other "n00bs" I have a lot of troubles every game, I can't imagine when I "level up". Anyway I must agree that pubstomping can be very boring if you play very frecuently, If your hero pool is low, and you don't like to make alternative builds to every hero, it's obviously boring.

I mean, seriously, if you feel this game monotone and frustrating it's because you didn't try half of the odds this game can give you.

Residente, i'm not a one hero kinda guy... i play most of the heros & it's not MY same build that is boring, cause i adjust to the game, it's the same heros that play in pubs game all the damn time, which to a certain degree forces you (me) to use the same builds with small veriations... meaning there are some set in stone counters to certain heros. I try different items all the time trying to find a small gap in the veriations hoping that i can get things done but in all honesty, i'm running out of patiance.

@Harvest - i'm going to be try to be nice here & say only this... Sssshhh... you make my eyes bleed.

Boros is pretty balanced right now and shadow? are you kidding? He gets out carried by like 2/3rds of the heroes in this game. The only way to be viable with him late game is to get there before everyone else. Biotron is very strong right now and is recieving a nerf in the next update. And you can't say the game has no variation when its the players that don't have variation. Players tend to play easy heroes or the more stronger heroes and you will see this in any moba game. So you can't blame the game being boring because of other players.

Also protect/vitalize is much better. Protect and poof shrivel is gone!

OMG Revolution... stop reading what you wanna read dude. When i say "the game", i mean the game as in playing... not the game itself (there are so many items/heros to choose from). As for shadow/boros, go play a pub game where you have a team full of new users every single game & tell me otherwise, yes this gets jotted down as a bad experience but sadly, thats the way pubs are... something i do with 98% of my games mind you. This isn't a balance debate dude, it's a "I'm getting sick of the current state of pubs" rage.

& my tallents are 0/13/11 (i think), meaning -> protect/vitalize, it's my main tallents, anything other than that is just for special occations. But having shrivel put on you again just after you "protected" yourself & again was also not a fun situation to be in. Whats the CD on shrivel compared to protect? if it is different then i wasn't dreaming when i said i was shriveled 4 times after each other.

Then join mumble. You can't change the way pubs are going to be. There will always be something that is strong in pub play. If you want good games with a variety then inhouse thats the only way. If you refuse to do that then thats on you. Nothing will change pub mentality it has always been the same. Always a toxi in pubs during v4.3 always a maar in v5.