Any Boro troll build for fun?

RubberDuckky

Don't know... Boros no more interesting hero to play... You can't troll with warp/impact dial bola, you can't troll with big MS bola, into build isn't so good too.... Only way to troll i think is tank build - start with SHM, Darwin's Might, barbed plat, Organic, Pyre, Galactic Defender or any situational item. Also you must get Ihan Crystal mid game for full stacks and sell it late game

Don't know... Boros no more interesting hero to play... You can't troll with warp/impact dial bola, you can't troll with big MS bola, into build isn't so good too.... Only way to troll i think is tank build - start with SHM, Darwin's Might, barbed plat, Organic, Pyre, Galactic Defender or any situational item. Also you must get Ihan Crystal mid game for full stacks and sell it late game

I see. I will try your build and see if it good. Thank you !

Yup Boros is perfectly balanced and even one of the weaker heroes now [ROLLS EYES].

Seriously, there are some items that are completely broken on him now. There is crit damage for one which is obvious, but also speed items on him are broken as getting away is his only weakness once he finishes off a hero so stacking phantom menace and shadowmourne early (no idea why this item gives movement speed) is extremely annoying because unless you can chain stun him, he is always going to get away (i.e. impossible to chase). It also means you can never run from him and all he has to do is run at you and AA you to death while he has spell immunity for 6 seconds. If you are a caster you really can't do anything at all to defend yourself. Basically a broken mechanic a lot of scrub Boros only players are using right now and hopefully this is addressed soon. Oh yah and don't forget Cerebro fun as well. Storm and ult a hero, then run away with storm on and super speed from phantom menace and you can go a whole game without ever really risking death, while racking up kills and rage quits on top of that.

Before some of the new items, there was a pub Boros player who would go 3x arcbound ravager on Boros (with another slot for boots and two other slots for damage items) that would get a lot of kills for a while but once heroes became tanky enough it would eventually fail, but just getting a phantom menace achieves basically the same effect for one inventory slot now. Last time I played Boros I was like 30-1 or something in a game and I did not even abuse the broken speed mechanic or Cerebro (I just piled on the damage for the most part), so it is a wonder some people still think this hero is balanced, because from my perspective the new items especially make him even more imbalanced than ever. He was not terrrrribly bad in terms of being OP before these new items, but now cerebro, speed items, and the crit damage changes seem like they were designed exclusively to promote Boros at the expense of every other hero in the game.

maybe this is the wrong place for this but why does omnislash have any base dmg at all? i mean its the best scaling skill in the game with 800% weapon dmg scaling.... why it needs 1000 base dmg on top of that is beyond me...

It's actually 8x100%, not 800% weapon damage scaling. There's a pretty huge difference between the two.

Yup Boros is perfectly balanced and even one of the weaker heroes now [ROLLS EYES].

Seriously, there are some items that are completely broken on him now. There is crit damage for one which is obvious, but also speed items on him are broken as getting away is his only weakness once he finishes off a hero so stacking phantom menace and shadowmourne early (no idea why this item gives movement speed) is extremely annoying because unless you can chain stun him, he is always going to get away (i.e. impossible to chase). It also means you can never run from him and all he has to do is run at you and AA you to death while he has spell immunity for 6 seconds. If you are a caster you really can't do anything at all to defend yourself. Basically a broken mechanic a lot of scrub Boros only players are using right now and hopefully this is addressed soon. Oh yah and don't forget Cerebro fun as well. Storm and ult a hero, then run away with storm on and super speed from phantom menace and you can go a whole game without ever really risking death, while racking up kills and rage quits on top of that.

Before some of the new items, there was a pub Boros player who would go 3x arcbound ravager on Boros (with another slot for boots and two other slots for damage items) that would get a lot of kills for a while but once heroes became tanky enough it would eventually fail, but just getting a phantom menace achieves basically the same effect for one inventory slot now. Last time I played Boros I was like 30-1 or something in a game and I did not even abuse the broken speed mechanic or Cerebro (I just piled on the damage for the most part), so it is a wonder some people still think this hero is balanced, because from my perspective the new items especially make him even more imbalanced than ever. He was not terrrrribly bad in terms of being OP before these new items, but now cerebro, speed items, and the crit damage changes seem like they were designed exclusively to promote Boros at the expense of every other hero in the game.

0.0 interest build...i might try some of the items you list here. Thank you @@

It's actually 8x100%, not 800% weapon damage scaling. There's a pretty huge difference between the two.

ur right but i find that its not hard to single someone out even in an ih and land everysing hit on them. but then stands my question. does boros omnislash really need base dmg(or a base dmg as high as it is)?

ur right but i find that its not hard to single someone out even in an ih and land everysing hit on them. but then stands my question. does boros omnislash really need base dmg(or a base dmg as high as it is)?

I think it does, but the scaling should probably not be 100% wep dmg, like it is now.

In my experience people consider the total to be the scaling. Since Omnislash is multitarget, you could argue that it's not 800% scaling on his R, but technically it is because that's what the skill deals if it is completed fully. If Vespus has a DOT that deals +10% int damage 10x, people would consider that 100% int scaling. Back when LZ had blinkstorm, people considered his scaling to be 300/400%, and it was considered OP and nerfed heavily.

Boros is dealing 100% weapon damage 8 times, so a correctly applied R will have 800% weapon damage as scaling, except it's really EVEN MORE because the base damage of the ulti counts as additional weapon damage.

So if he does 400 base damage, and additional 125 will mean that he's really getting an additional (almost) 1/3 weapon damage scaling on top of his 100% (~128% ish weapon damage scaling, 8 times (so over 1000% (Base) weapon damage scaling with 8 strikes), since the skill itself increases his weapon damage. He has peerless scaling, because the skill itself massively increases what it scales off of (no item in the game can grant +125 Weapon Damage, not even Old Valor did) well beyond what any item in the game can increase it.

It would be like if Cyprus ulti granted +250 base int right before it triggered, and counted it in the scaling.

• 3 weeks later...

there is only one troll build that i could think of.

Items:

1) Lethal Barb (Attack speed)

2) Khali (Damage)

3) Cerebros (CD reduction and energy needs and crit)

4) Get 3 Darwins might

this build makes it so your basicly nearly always in spell storm, you have nearly a 100% crit chance, high damage, high hp (about 3000 or so)

It also makes it so you leech 75% and not only that, debuffs don't work against you, so you can't be countered by Executioner axe, and if your in trouble, just final to auto-restore all your hp :D.

Cons: You won't cap on attack speed anymore just the fact that it caps now at 500% instead of 350%. Before, lethal barb alone with your stats was enough to cap it out. Now it only nearly does. :D

GL HF

Well it says builds causing boros to troll, not to instant rape everything. We all know what items insta destroy all. We talking about TROLL builds, like the good old Phantom menance, shinobi, yamato reactor, and three arc bounds when bola didn't cap.

Or when Ihan crystal reset all CD and didn't have a CD, causing ppl to get a Khali blade, 1 other attack item, and 4 ihan crystals. :D

You know, stuff like that