[Hero] [Support] Artondria.Hethan

Itsthatguy

Changelog:[/size]

10/05/2012

- Hero Created

10/5/2012 (Later)

Lowered finaling healing that scales on Artondria's Max Hp by 1% per second.

Made Heroic Passive Scale with Level up so it isn't over powered early game.

Slightly lowered Sheilds given during Ability 1 (Reason is because it gives Damage resistance so doesn't need to be higher than all the others).

10/6/2012

Removed Damage on Final, making is soling for healing and stunning purpose.

Lowered Stun duration and made it scale as you level final up.

Name: [Artondria.Hethan]

Portrait: (Female Ghost similar to Sarah Kerrigan)

Unit Base: Female Ghost

Type: Support//Tank

Script: Artondria was born into the Mercenary Business as a specalized Ghost merc. Unlike normal Ghosts, she developed healing capabilities. Because of this, she is not capable of even the standard things in Ghost abilities, but is still mastered in the gear and usage of the Ghost weapons. She normally travels in a group of allies and mercs that she can heal but she is not afraid to take damage to provide cover for allies. She has a specalized suit that limits her damaging capabilities and massively amplifys the damage she can take. She is one of the few people who is a qualified "Healer" yet she can also act as a "target tank" soaking up major damage and healing herself in the process.

Starting Stats:

Base Health [300] + (440 from STR) [740]

Movement Speed [2.75]

Attack Range [6]

Attack Speed [1.9]

Base Damage [45] (+22 from STR) [67]

Base Armor [1]

Strength – [37] + [7] Primary

Agility – [19] + [3]

Intelligence – [31] + [6] Secondary

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Healing Aura

"Artondria has a friendly aura that heals near by allies based on how much damage they have taken."

Artondria restores .56% + .03%per lv of the ally's missing HP per second in a radius of 10. At Level 18 you will heal 1% Allies missing Hp per second.

Note: This ability makes it good to lane with Artondria and gives a reason for allies to stay near her instead of having to heal whenever low hp. Although this doesn't heal a lot if you have decent HP.

--

Ability One: Guardian Shield

"Place a shield Force over an ally or enemy. The Force Shields allies from a certain amount of damage and provides Physical // Spell resistance temporarily for 8 seconds. Doesn't stack but can be refreshed. On enemies, it provides Physical and Spell resistance for 8 seconds but the shield limits their damage too. This qualifies as a buff towards allies and enemies. The Resistance is still granted even if the ally loses all his shields"

Energy Cost: 50//70//90//110

Cooldown: 14//12//10//8

Range: 10

Level 1: +70 Shields [+100% int] +5% Physcial//Spell resistance. Enemies gain +10% Physcial//Spell resistance but lose 10% Physical and Spell Damage.

Level 2: +150 Shields [+100% int] +10% Physcial//Spell resistance. Enemies gain +20% Physcial//Spell resistance but lose 20% Physical and Spell Damage.

Level 3: +240 Shields [+100% int] +15% Physical//Spell resistance. Enemies gain +30% Physical//Spell resistance but lose 30% Physical and Spell Damage.

Level 4: +340 Shields [+100% int] +20% Physical//Spell resistance. Enemies gain +40% Physical//Spell resistance but lose 40% Physical and Spell Damage.

Effect: Note Guardian Shield is good for protecting allies, but it is also good at targeting enemy units that do massive damage that look like they will engage but would die incrediably fast even with damage resistance like Boros or Cyprus.

--

Ability Two: Angel's Kiss

"Artondria casts a spell on the target, causing the unit to heal or take damage over time. If the target is lower than 20% Max Hp, the debuff//buff is removed and will heal a massive amount of hp or deal a massive amount depending if the target is friend or Foe. Lasts 15 seconds. Deals Spell damage towards enemies. Removed apond debuff immunity unless target is lower than 20% max hp. Heal//Damage burst is based on the target's Max Hp, not Artondria. DOES NOT STACK. Can't Target Non-Heroics."

Energy Cost: 90//120//150//180

Cooldown: 32//28//24//20

Range: 8

Level 1: Heal 9 [+6%int] per second. Heal 135 [+90%int] +4% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Deal 6 [+4% int] damage per second. Deal 90 [+60%int] +4% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Level 2: Heal 15 [+6% int] per second. Heal 225 [+90%int] +6% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Deal 10 [+4% int] damage per second. Deal 150 [+60%int] +6% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Level 3: Heal 21 [+6% int] per second. Heal 315 [+90%int] +8% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Deal 14 [+4% int] damage per second. Deal 210 [+60%int] +8% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Level 4: Heal 27 [+6% int] per second. Heal 405 [+90%int] +10% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Deal 18 [+4% int] damage per second. Deal 270 [+60% int] +10% Max Hp if lower than 20% Max Hp.

Note: This ability is a Healing abilities, and finisher. It is great using it on allies that are in trouble and taking massive damage and good on enemies with low HP. While it is alot of HP healed, it is acually less Egon's healing since this ability doesn't stack but unlike it, it has potential for late game useage.

--

Ability Three: Mercenary Group

"Artondria, the leader of her mercenary group, orders her group of Mercenaries to attack the enemy. Mercenaries last 6 seconds after spawned. It takes 1 second for the merc to spawn (not channel tho). Mercs are ghosts with an attack speed of 1. They deal spell damage per hit and have HP equal to 30 + 15*Lv + 5% Artondria's Max Hp. Mercenaries are cloaked for 1.5 seconds apond spawned. Mercenary disappears once the target dies or until 6 seconds. Can not Target Buildings. Every time a Merc attacks, he gains +20% Movement Speed for 1 second."

Energy Cost: 50//55//60//65

Cooldown: 15 (CD1 between charges)

Range: 15

Level 1: Store up to 2 Charges. Merc, Attack Range: 4.5 ; Atk: 10 [10% int] ; Movement Speed: 2

Level 2: Store up to 3 Charges. Merc, Attack Range: 5 ; Atk: 20 [+10% int] ; Movement Speed: 2.25

Level 3: Store up to 4 Charges. Merc, Attack Range: 5.5 ; Atk: 30 [+10% int] ; Movement Speed: 2.5

Level 4: Store up to 5 Charges. Merc, Attack Range: 6 ; Atk : 40 [+10% int] ; Movement Speed: 2.75

Note: This ability puts pressure on enemies, but is not a great chaser. It is good for harassing enemies in pushes, but can be devestating in ganks if an enemy is corner. Since the units deal spell damage per attack, they don't become useless vs heros late game since armor doesn't completely stomp them. If you have Nitrogens, the Merc's attack will NOT trigger the Nitrogen's Slow passive from spell damage.

--

Ultimate Ability: Revitalization

"Create a Healing Ciricle in an area that expands per second. The circle heals all allies inside it per second and lasts 4 seconds. The Radius of the Circle starts at 2 and expands. Any enemies inside the Circle are slowed by 15% and when the Circle ends, Enemies will be stunned for a duration if they are still inside the circle. Takes 1 second to Channel."

Energy Cost: 200//275//350

Cooldown: 120 seconds// 100 seconds // 80 seconds

Range: 10

Level 1: Heal 100 [+40% int] +1% Artondria's Max Hp per second. Enemies are stunned for 0.75 seconds. Circle Expands +1 Radius Units per second. [Total Radius 6]

Level 2: Heal 175 [+40% int] +2% Artondria's Max Hp per second. Enemies are stunned for 1 second. Circle Expands +1.5 Radius Units per second. [Total Radius 8]

Level 3: Heal 250 [+40% int] +3% Artondria's Max Hp per second. Enemies are stunned for 1.25 seconds. Circle Expands +2 Radius Units per second. [Total Radius 10]

Effect: A massive healing ability is a large radius that can be used offensively and defensively. While it may seem over powered, it heals a certain amount and heals at a duration, an increasing radius and doesn't last long making it so allies have to to toward to center to gain maximum healing while outside allies won't heal as much. The circle can also be easily out runned and can't be spammed but it can be very helpful towards a large group of allies with low hp. Note is heals incrediable fast, but it requires aim, (and allies gotta be in it). Its ment to heal fast but it isn't a constant heal over a Large period of time (like egon's healing ward).

--

Additional Information

Artondria is a rare mixture of Healer and Tank. Item Suggestions: Life Tech, Nitrogen, Organic Carapace, Force of Entropy, Pyre, Darwin's Might.

-- These items provide Artondria with great passive healing, High HP, Pyre for damage and attack speed., Massive passive slowing for Mercs to easily chase.

Other items good with Artondria: Eternal Drive ; Barb Wire ; Eletrical Mantle ; Galactic Protector (the one that gives +1000 Shields) ; Parallax ; Yamato Reactor ; Argus Crystal ; Coat of Arms.

Closing statement

Thanks for reading

Noted - . I also didn't want to make Artondria's final just purely Healing since all finals (that aren't passives) deal a high or decent amount of damage. The Damage//stun is very avoidable (unless slowed) but it gives the enemy a reason to retreat. While with full items it may heal 3000 HP, many heroes have been known to deal this much damage in about 4 seconds. This ability is better for purposes of pushing. While it deals damage, remember it deals low damage and nearly the same as a Standard damage ability instead of ultimate. I'm looking at the based for the shields tho and i think the shields might be slightly to much. Maybe make them about 70//150//230//320 Shields instead since it comes with resistance. Not sure.

.1% would be way to low. And its based on Missing hp. If you have 1000 HP and you only have 200 HP left, you heal 8 HP per second, so every second you heal, the healing decreases. It seemed to powerful for beginning game but it doesn't heal fast enough to make a Major difference unless units are standing still. Erekul's passive deals 0.75% the enemies Max hp as damage per second, and in a way, that deals more damage than Artondria's passive is healing unless your ally is under 20% Max Hp. The healing isn't enough to make you impossible to kill like Egon when he heals himself (and is still killable). The passive (like erekuls) become much less useful late game. I make it based on level up.

Also Granting Auras are a Radius of 10.

Changelog:[/size]

10/05/2012

- Hero Created

10//5//2012 (Later)

Lowered finaling healing that scales on Artondria's Max Hp by 1% per second.

Made Heroic Passive Scale with Level up so it isn't over powered early game.

Name: [Artondria.Hethan]

Portrait: (Female Ghost similar to Sarah Kerrigan)

Unit Base: Female Ghost

Type: Support//Tank

the ulti doesnt need to do dmg. just because everyone else has a high dmg ulti, which they dont, as a support he doesnt need to do dmg. last night i played an ih as unix and the only int item i had was nitrogen and that was only so i could slow with my ulti. but the utility of my spells and my items where what made a difference, my team were teh ones doing dmg.

the ulti doesnt need to do dmg. just because everyone else has a high dmg ulti, which they dont, as a support he doesnt need to do dmg. last night i played an ih as unix and the only int item i had was nitrogen and that was only so i could slow with my ulti. but the utility of my spells and my items where what made a difference, my team were teh ones doing dmg.

I c what you mean. It is just seems like everyone has a potential to deal high damage with an ultra (I guess except balrog and a few others). Wanted to make it more similar to Jackson's final where it is more useful to use as a support instead of damage, yet it can be used as a damager if really needed. I'll remove damage on Final and also Change Stun time. (1.5 seconds is actually fairly long for such a high healing ability especially early game).