-Nerfed True adapter

-Lowered Price of Some grenades

-Lengthened some items!

October 8th 2012

No more overdrive!

Nerfed true Adapter! (again!)

Toxic Gas

cost:300

Ability: Damages units under the cloud of gas over the span of 20 seconds dealing 5 damage per second

Cool Down: 10 seconds

Stimpack

Cost:200

Ability: Increase movement speed by 10% for 10 seconds

Cool Down: 15 seconds

Medical Burst

Cost: 300

Ability: Heals target instantly by 200 LP

Cool Down:20 seconds

Energy Burst

Ability: Energizes Target instantly by 200 mana

Cool Down:20 seconds

Defensive Gas

Ability: Units under the gas gain 5% Physical & 5% Spell resist [Gas remains for 10 seconds]

Cool Down: 10 seconds

EMP grenade

Cost: 400

Ability: Drains 15% of the enemies mana pool

Cool Down: 30 Seconds

Hull Grenade

Cost: 450

Ability: Reduces enemies armor by 2 for 10 seconds and deals 100 damage

Cool Down: 30 seconds

Psyonic Grenade

Ability: Silence enemy for 2 seconds and deals 100 True Damage

Cool Down: 30 Seconds

Clairvoyance Grenade

Ability: The grenade channels energy threw its target giving u sight of that target for 3 minutes [lost on death]

Cool Down: 150 seconds

Parasite Grenade

Ability: Summons a miniature parasite [Feederling] that follows the target and deals 50 true damage every 5 seconds for 3 minutes [Lost on death]

Cool Down: 150 Seconds

Weapon Poison Mk 1

Ability: Your attacks deal weapon damage + 50 DoT [Lasts 3 minutes] [stacks 5 times]

Cool Down: 180 Seconds [shares cool down with all other Weapon Upgrade Consumables]

Weapon Poison Mk 2

Cost: 800

Ability: your attacks deal weapon damage + 75 DoT [lasts 3 minutes] [stacks 5 times]

Cool Down: 180 Seconds [shares cool down with all other Weapon Upgrade Consumables]

Weapon Poison Mk 3

Cost: 1200

Ability: Your attacks deal weapon damage + 100 DoT [lasts 3 minutes] [stacks 5 times]

"just to clarify, the DoT doesn't last 3 minutes but your weapon stays poisoned for 3 minutes"

Flash Grenade

Ability: Stuns all units for 1 Second in a small radius

Cool Down: 30 seconds

Concussive Upgrade Mk 1

Ability: your attacks slow the target's movement speed by 5% for 2 seconds [Lasts 3 minutes] [Does not stack]

Cool Down: 180 seconds [shares cool down with all other Weapon Upgrade Consumables]

Concussive Upgrade Mk 2

Ability: your attacks slow the target's movement speed by 7% for 2 seconds [Lasts 3 minutes]

[stacks only with force of entropy or pulse hammer]

Concussive Upgrade Mk 3

Ability: your attacks slow the target's movement speed by 10% for 10 seconds [Lasts 3 minutes]

[stacks only with Force of Entropy or Pulse Hammer]

Cool Down: 180 seconds [shares cool down with all other Weapon Upgrade Consumables]

Overdrive Upgrade Mk 1

Ability: your attacks have a chance to deal an additional 100% weapon damage but 1/3 of the time ur attack malfunctions and deal 10% weapon damage to you as-well as 20% weapon damage to the target [Lasts 3 minutes] [Can be canceled]

Overdrive Upgrade Mk 2

Cost: 1600

Ability: your attacks have a chance to deal an additional 200% weapon damage but 1/3 of the time ur attacks malfunction and deal 10% True weapon damage to you as-well as 20% weapon damage to the target

[Lasts 3 minutes] [Can be Canceled]

Overdrive Upgrade Mk 3

Cost: 2400

Ability: your attacks have a chance to deal an additional 300% weapon damage but 1/3 of the time ur attacks malfunction and deal 10% True weapon damage to you as-well as 20% weapon damage to the target

[Last 3 minutes] [Can be Canceled]

"the 10% true damage on failure is to keep u sneaky little zeratul ultimates and ganks from shadow, from just killing you right away"

True Adapter

Cost: 2000

Ability: Your Spell does an additional [+20%INT] of true damage to the target [Does not stack] [Lasts 5 minutes]

The awkward momment when u write for an hour and remember Rancor's ability...

Some nice suggestions in there.

I like the idea of having consumables that give you extra attack, while lasting a limited time. So you have to decide whether you want to get the expensive consumable (and highly likely to get a few kills) or just go for normal gear.

You'll just have to play around with the pricing, to get it where the cost is not too high or too low.

The goal was to have a mineral dump late game when fully itemed. I will nerf the Last item right now!

as for the pricing It will be very hard, since i'm getting limited suggestions on what would need to be more expensive and what less.

all suggestions help! it will never be added to the game if its not perfect :D!

For emp grenade, i suggest making the amount of energy taken away to be % based maybe 15%, that way it can be useful lategame as well as early game.

Also will this be a one time use item (consumable) or an item you can keep using (miscellaneous like warpsharp). I know the thread title says consumable, but i thought id just ask because i saw cooldown 30.

some of these are interesting/unique. the last item would be pretty absurd for int heroes late game

alot of these items would be too expensive to have until fully itemed, so you would probably need a 2ndary inventory for the grenades and such

yet ur made no comment on the item to let u do 300% weapon damage. end game most AA DPS heros around 500 weapon damage so 1500 damage chance on hit isnt strong.

over all i think they are all great ideas really hope they might implement consumables like these, as well as a spot so u can carry a consumable with out taking up an item spot.

even at a 10% proc rate with end game build of 500 damge ur still looking at 150 average damge per attack 0.5 sec, unless it back fires. where as the spell damage one is if end game 600 intel, then 180 damage per spell. now i can agree it would be op if it counts like 30% of ur intel per missile of garamonds, 5 missiles each doing an additional 30% intel would be strong.

even at a 10% proc rate with end game build of 500 damge ur still looking at 150 average damge per attack 0.5 sec, unless it back fires. where as the spell damage one is if end game 600 intel, then 180 damage per spell. now i can agree it would be op if it counts like 30% of ur intel per missile of garamonds, 5 missiles each doing an additional 30% intel would be strong.

it was only +30% for the single spell not all the missles! :D but i'm going to nerf it to about 20% and clarify a bit more! thank you for your suggestion :D