Drafting guide by Shablagoo

This was, with good reason, stickied.

Why was it un-stickied?

I talked with several people who had read it while it was stickied, and learned from it, and recommended it to many others as I feel it can teach some fundamentals for those who are entirely new to the concept of drafting. This is nothing if not an excellent guide for newcomers.

Already, at my request and with Shabs compliance(specifically before it was stickied the first time), the "hero tier list" was removed, as it was outdated. The rest of the guide was, and still is, purely theoretical knowledge on drafting, and basics on how to do it if you've never done it before. What possible reason could there be for it not to be stickied? It is the third most "liked" thread in the history of the forum, for Gods sake.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Guide To Drafting, by Shablagoo   I wanted to write a guide after the tournament had ended, but didn't really have time till now. I wanted to write something that could stay relevant

Must be one of your shorter guides, thanks for sharing though :)   and no zero shab got it right, unless I'm also wrong

"balrog doesnt need an escape mechanic. he escapes by being the last one left alive" -Marche   i think micro tanks better against scrubs than he does against people that know that they are doing. bu

This was, with good reason, stickied.

Why was it un-stickied?

I talked with several people who had read it while it was stickied, and learned from it, and recommended it to many others as I feel it can teach some fundamentals for those who are entirely new to the concept of drafting. This is nothing if not an excellent guide for newcomers.

Already, at my request and with Shabs compliance(specifically before it was stickied the first time), the "hero tier list" was removed, as it was outdated. The rest of the guide was, and still is, purely theoretical knowledge on drafting, and basics on how to do it if you've never done it before. What possible reason could there be for it not to be stickied? It is the third most "liked" thread in the history of the forum, for Gods sake.

Obviously cause it was written by wrong person. I guess you should know a lot about that, being perm banned and all brooo.

• 7 years later...
3 hours ago, John said:

I actually advirtised it on discord for the less experienced captains about a week or two ago 🙂

Awesome! I see I did write that I wanted to make a guide that could stay relevant for a while, seems I succeeded 🙂.

How's life treating you John, everything ok over there in coronaland?

29 minutes ago, ShablaG said:

Awesome! I see I did write that I wanted to make a guide that could stay relevant for a while, seems I succeeded 🙂.

How's life treating you John, everything ok over there in coronaland?

Moved to UK - but I guess that qualifies as coronaland more than anything else 🙂

All good with you,  you live in Norway? 

Join - https://discord.gg/vp9tcwc8 when you have a minute

• 8 months later...