Hai☆Hai!

Tektaara

Hello all. I've been playing sotis for a while and I finally decided I would make an account. Other than sotis I played aeon of strife and dota on warcraft 3 and ct hero arena on sc2. My sc2 name is Tektaara and you may have met me already because I've played quite a bit. If you want to add me send me a pm. I don't have a favorite hero unless I'm allowed to choose from dota, then it's the invoker. My favorite item is the teleport boots.

*EDIT*

Forgot to mention that I play on EU.

Copy pasted from playsotis. Google cache ftw.

Glad that's over with. By the way these colors are hard on the eyes. Blue background with white text was better and is widely recommended.

Then come inh :D

true story bro!

man i played with the name ZerO first, now i play as JustZerO, but never mind.

to play inhouse, just join the chat channel in sc2, it is called "sotis". then download mumble and come on our mumble server. detailed info here:

Click me!

That's all. You will find a lot of great persons there =)

Alright then if you guys insist then I'll check it out. It's late already so I'll do that sometime tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring a friend. Then I'll see if my preconceptions about IH are true.

what preconceptions do you have?^^

i played LOTS of pub before. and now that i play IH, it is much more fun. no leavers, good teamwork, nice persons, fun atmosphere, and more skill intensive!

Since you asked I'll give you an honest answer. Please don't be offended.

Tourneyfag_fishing.GIF

Stupid rules that change the entire game.

Winning being too important to people

Lots of trash talking.

Back in dota I sometimes used to host private games and get people from the chat channels instead. Trash talking and leaving is just as bad and if not worse than in open games. Horrible community, sorry. The only thing I liked were the more balanced teams.

i know what you mean. but the guys in EU only play for fun. the only real "rule" is one team ban and one global ban for each team. and that's it. new heroes are usually auto banned until they are balanced out. but nobody blames you if you have a game where you end up 3-10. it just happens, and the players are good, but we play for fun, not for competition.

So one of them is true :)

Sorry I really don't like playermade rules. A game already is by definition a set of rules. Adding or changing rules changes the game. Personally I'm okay with any hero except micro, but forbidding micro is just stupid in my book.

Archived