[Hero Suggestion] Solus.Protegat

BlackBarron

Change Log

October 4th 2012 Page created/shield ability changed

October 5th 2012 12:51Am EST changed barrage ability, Added Flux Warp ability

Added Solar Assault Ultimate, Added Passive Shield Regeneration when outside of combat, removed Preperation

Reaver_SC2_DevRend1.png

Name:

Solus.Protegat

Portrait:

Reaver

Unit base

Reaver with red glow (like tosh's ultimate) around him

Script

an ancient protector of a long lost civilization of mechanical warriors,

it was found by scientists on an exploration vessel

the scientists activated Solus triggering its weapons to fire.

Solus still to this day lives under the impression that it is still protecting the ancient city

Starting Stats

Base Health - 50 + 200 shields

[shields regenerate outside of combat]

Movement speed - 1.5

Attack Range - 6

Attack Speed - 2.75

Base Damage - 50

Base Armor - 1

Strength - 20 + 5

Agility - 20 + 5

Intelligence - 30 + 5

Heroic Passive: Protector's Ward

Solus gives nearby allies 10% spell resist

Ability one: System Repair

Solus becomes immobile [weapons, movement and abilities] and restores his shields at the cost of energy.

[cannot be canceled until completed!]

Cool Down: 120

Level 1: Solus gains an additional 50 shields [+150%INT] repairs at a ratio of 1:1/second

Level 2: Solus gains and Additional 100 shields [+150% INT] repairs at a ratio of 2:4/second

Level 3: Solus gains an Additional 150 shields [+150% INT] repairs at a ratio of 3:9/second

Level 4: Solus gains an additional 200 shields [+150% INT] repairs at a ratio of 4:16/second

Ability two: Barrage

Solus fires a volley of weaker attacks in rapid succession at random targets in an area

Energy cost: 80+20

Cool down: 30

Range: 6

Level 1: Fires 2 orbs dealing 50% weapon damage each

Level 2: Fires 4 orbs dealing 50% weapon damage each

Level 3: Fires 6 orbs dealing 50% weapon damage each

Level 4: Fires 8 orbs dealing 50% weapon damage each

Ability Three: Flux Warp

Solus diverts power to his Flux drive and warps a short distance causing a small discharge of static power after warp

Energy Cost: 100

Cool Down: 20

Level 1: teleports to location at a range of 6 Dealing 50 damage [+50%INT] to nearby enemies

Level 2: teleports to location at a range of 8 Dealing 75 damage [+50%INT] to nearby enemies

Level 3:teleports to location at a range of 10 Dealing 100 damage [+50% INT] to nearby enemies

Level 4:teleports to location at a range of 12 Dealing 125 damage [+50%INT] to nearby enemies

Ultimate Ability: Solar Assault

Solus calls forth an army of drones to deal damage to enemies in a target area

Energy Cost:120+20

Cooldown:180

Level 1: Deals 200 damage [+50% INT] to enemies in the target area over 5 seconds

Level 2: Deals 300 Damage [+100% INT] to enemies in the target area over 5 seconds

Level 3: Deals 500 damage [+150% INT] to enemies in the target area over 5 seconds

The thing about the shields is they are a basic ability, so if u could get a ton early game it would be extremely overpowered.

I was thinking of making it so his Barrage Attacked an area instead of a target, but then he would have almost no way to kill heroes.

For the System Repair and Shield boosters, I was originally going to have them combined but I thought it would be a little overpowered to have bonus shields and Healing in one ability, but if people don't think it would, I will combine them and add another Ability

the other ability would probably be passive but I mainly designed this hero to work with the Stasis Module I designed

The Shield Ratio is because that's the amount of energy consumed : shields restored each second.

Thus restoring 2 shields for 1 energy each second is inferior to restoring 4 shields for 2 energy each second; etc.-- it makes it cost less energy per shield but makes the energy drain faster-- causing shield regen rate to effectively be increased.

I like the hero, but it needs an Ulti [Maybe... It spawns... Interceptors?!]

I think you can afford to combine the Q and the E into a single skill [increases shields passively and allows for regeneration of shields], then add a skill, like, say, a blink-- except it takes a long time to use, but makes him invulnerable while channeling it [effectively a Shuttle Drop, right?].

The Shield Ratio is because that's the amount of energy consumed : shields restored each second.

Thus restoring 2 shields for 1 energy each second is inferior to restoring 4 shields for 2 energy each second; etc.-- it makes it cost less energy per shield but makes the energy drain faster-- causing shield regen rate to effectively be increased.

I think you can afford to combine the Q and the E into a single skill [increases shields passively and allows for regeneration of shields], then add a skill, like, say, a blink-- except it takes a long time to use, but makes him invulnerable while channeling it [effectively a Shuttle Drop, right?].

Ah right, good point. Didn't think about that.

Q and E combined, Ulti added

You know, the ratios for your shield restoring ability are actually just 1:1/1:2/1:3/1:4. Why doesn't he have an ulti either?

Also, I can't help but compare him to the Reaver from Hero Attack.

Changed Passive Abillity & made Barrage Stronger but random for which target it hits making it good for crowd controll