Soedenone's Love Nest

xSEnergy

Well this isn't an introduction thread anymore, so I'll lock this. Feel free to create some thread titled something like, oh I don't know, "Soedenone's Love Nest" in the General Chat if you wish to continue your "discussions".

We have moved our housing units to another starship destroyer. It's a bit closer to where we can overlook the deathstar upon Banzai's (Banzai seems to be a Luke Skywalker or some shap) request.

This thread is gangsta.

Time to deploy extra gangsta methods in an attempt to control the disgrunted jedi and sith... Oh, and Jar Jar.

Our Galactic Empire must unite even the Outer Rims together so everyone can obtain happiness. Once more the Sith shall rule the universe.

This thread is gangsta.

Time to deploy extra gangsta methods in an attempt to control the disgrunted jedi and sith... Oh, and Jar Jar.

The best way to determine if one is "gangsta" is by their total likes: total posts ratio. What's yours at sir?

The best way to determine if one is "gangsta" is by their total likes: total posts ratio. What's yours at sir?

It is impossible to measure my degree of gangsta.

Sometimes you have to realise there are things you will not be able to ever comprehend. My G-ness is an abstract concept like "God".

I heard soede is holding a cock sucking competition. I'd like to sign up on the condition that i get soede. Why you say? Because i know he's no gangsta, he's a pusssy!!! Ez gg bb.

Lmao.

Whatever you say it appears you're still craving the cock deep inside... It's like PuMA - and person otherwise thought to be heterosexual blurting out "I am hungry... Hungry for cock".

Luckily for PuMA, Brew was around to satisfy that need.