Using moneybug during inhouses.

KeepNitFresh

Anyone caught doing this should quite literally be banned for some time...at least from IHing. Pathetic

For instance we use Tukey's system and there were 3 people who used the money glitch. Tukey was in the game though he felt no one deserved any point reduction.

I still think mod should have zero tolerance.

The great thing about this bug is there quite literally is NO excuse for it. If you get caught you can't claim it was "accidental" or you didn't know what you were doing. Publicise their names and make sure everyone knows they should be banned for like 3 days or so from inh?

LMAO

The fact that a guy would think they didn't deserve "point reduction" is flobing laughable... And who cares about point reduction? Make the penalty something they feel: A flobing ban.

Serious LOL at NA inhouse if people do this during games. KICK THEM OUT. IF YOU KNOW WHO IT IS, DO NOT PICK OR INVITE THEM FOR GAME.

Yes my Lord. It shall be done.

You mean bug with with items +5min/10sec? Or what?

No. There is a glitch where you can get additional minerals in the start.

It's not a lot, but imagine your opponent having two free health potions, or a free transporter in lane, while you have none, or actually had to pay for yours, and thus have less of other items. It is a huge deal in early laning cause of the increased sustainability.

Lol, just lol...

Think people calling others out on this needs to post replays as evidence though, and this definitely should lead to a ban from playing inhouses, if not from Mumble itself.

It's kind of surreal to me that people would do this to be honest.

Well we voice our opinion, its the admins/mods choice. If they dont want to do anything Its meh.

Not really, to take an example, moderators/creators/admins etc have never had ANY power of the European inhouse community, it has it's own hierarchy of users, and there is no single person in charge, if someone is acting like an ass towards others, then it's up to everyone if they want to play with them or not. If nobody wants to play with them, they won't get invited. It could be the same for NA inhouses, if someone abuses bugs, just don't invite them to play until they learn that it's not accepted to bug/glitch abuse.

I would.... But people would hate me and o I won't. Anyway it's better if you didn't know. Makes the game more balanced and fair

\\

how could you just leave inhouse last night like that with impatience.

if you know NA inhouse takes a LOT OF LONGER to set up than SEA...

shame on ya~mate!

fair dinkum?