The leagues and the ladders

Magma

Yo,

So do alot of u play 1v1's

because the good players would need a decent lvl of micro that would help in 1v1 (only reason im good)

So just wondering how many of u guys play 1v1's frequently.

P.S. FOR THE SWARM !!!!!

<-------------------- masters zerg right here

Mag,

Out.

You see tvz now? terran's are getting stomped! Mech build isn't even that hard. If you're too greedy then sure zergs will lose but upgrading overlord speed and drop functions or just burrow mass roaches outside of your opponents base until they move out and then pop up. You'll have no problem with mech terran. Mech terran is highly immobile so once you kill the army you've the game. I've played masters zerg that go for roach and then go for fast broodlords. GG terran. (only reason i beat the zergs is when I push I have 2 double port starports pumping out vikings, but if zerg also has infestors then i lose)

OMG Revolution you are seriously trolling. Protoss stomps the shap out of terran. Terran needs harrass, but end game toss is almost auto win with Collosus, Storm, Mass Chargelots, and Blink Stalkers. RAWRRRRRRRR Mass Chargelots are the worst... Terran needs perfect micro to kite and without taking too much dmg from Cols and Hts.

OMG Revolution you are seriously trolling. Protoss stomps the shap out of terran. Terran needs harrass, but end game toss is almost auto win with Collosus, Storm, Mass Chargelots, and Blink Stalkers. RAWRRRRRRRR Mass Chargelots are the worst... Terran needs perfect micro to kite and without taking too much dmg from Cols and Hts.

Terran counter everything protoss throws at them at any stages of the game. Yes toss does win against them, but its normally because they capitalize on every little mistake the terran makes.

HTs? Get ghosts.

Colossi? Get vikings.

Stalkers? Get Marine maruader siege tanks.

Chargelots? Siege tanks/ hellions/ marine marauder medivac etc.

Anything protoss has terran can easily counter. So if you can't catch the terran off guard with hts mid game you will most likely lose if you are the same skill level because every terran player gets medivacs and vikings right away. Few however get ghosts mid game.

The reason toss wins against them is because terran micros a lot more than a protoss does. Terran does kiting and needs to constantly harrass. I can control two groups but I can't kite two control groups, one for main force and one/two for drops. Protoss can basically sit on 2 base and then push at 200/200. It's a flaw in the game design that for both pvt and pvz protoss sits on 2 bases until max. By the way do you know how ridiculous it is that for chargelots you need so much combinations of splash and dps to kill them? You basically named the core of the terran army. But even then siege tanks are worse off since they deal splash dmg to your own units as most chargelots are right up against them.

I wish I could show you the one replay with I believe a liquid member (toss) against a korean player. The korean player was ahead 3 bases to two had a sick spread down the ramp of the protoss AND MANAGED TO GET BLANKET EMPS on the charge lots but it was almost all chargelots with a few hts. Chargelots you throw them into the terran army and just hope they don't micro perfectly (I suppose this is capitalizing on mistakes).

HTs vs ghosts. Ghosts don't do real damage. They remove shields. All protoss has to do is move away if they get emp'd. That's even IF they get emp'd.

Colosus vs vikings. Stalkers focus fire on the vikings. And if you have a play style like OGSMC then vikings get raped by storm and heavystalkers (he goes light on zealots but gets just enough) with collosus.

Again siege tanks are almost worthless in tvp since 1-1-1 builds are easy to stop since most protoss knows how to play against it. I believe the best sort mix would be marine marauder medis helions and thors and banshees (which is a crazy composition which I can't manage because I'm not good enough to control 3 groups :(. 1 for mmm. 2 for helions and 3 for bansh.) But of course the magic number to stop at col's is 3/4 and then go towards a fast switch to HTs. I played toss before too and was masters, but the switch forces the terran to make so many more useless vikings then needed while you have the hts to rape everything else with chargelots. With building placements you better be lucky to scan for a archives after seeing a robotics facility.

Dude are you serious? EMP was nerfed to shap so that it only drains 100 shields and 100 energy. Playing defensive vs protoss is the worst. Because protoss fast expands either gate or after core or even after pylon. What league are you in? All the good protoss even LOW masters they just split their forces until they can secure third. Split meaning blink stalkers on high ground and zealots col's immortals at the natural. You can't even drop. You just sit there until they max out and rape you with cols and hts and chargelots. I got to masters just all-ining protoss every single game becasue i had 5% winratio with macro lol

• 1 month later...

Archived