next patch?

RaKuRa

I would assume that the tournament brought up a lot of stuff that they need to think about. Some heroes being very strong, some possibly not being very viable. I think most items are in a good place, except for shadow mourne which is probably going to need a lot of work.

I never noticed anything wrong with Star's Fury. It's like a Revolver for INT heroes. Items are fine without counting Shadowmourne. More concerns I have about some heroes, especially about Bio. It's ridiculous how fast he can get bosses down and how well his minions scale. Egon also seems very strong, however he has counter at least (Executioner Axe)

Id say there are at least a few items that need to be looked at in addition to Shadowmourne. Star's Fury and Cerebro jump immediately to mind.

i think that the only problem with cerebro is boros related just like it was with the old ihan. boros just shouldnt be able to omni so often, that and perma spellstorm is ridicules

i think that the only problem with cerebro is boros related just like it was with the old ihan. boros just shouldnt be able to omni so often, that and perma spellstorm is ridicules

It gets absurd on lots of heroes...grunty, darpa, kerrigan, kitty, erekul, tychus, tosh....tychus especially...even shadow. Imagine infinite shade rofl.

Additionally...at least as I understand it...the item was intended for hybrid caster/AA heroes...but just works ridiculously well for any AA hero with good spells (which is almost all of them).

Apparently criticals have been doing 1.25 damage instead of 1.5 like they said they've been. Apparently ecko is going to update this as well...

Yes, after playing bio and seeing him in the tourney and IH, I'd say it's a little bit strong... The fact he can go pure tank because his minions scale with it is a little ridic, despite that always being the case, but with the new items...

Also feel rancor is a tad strong for the little risk he has to output.

The problem with Cerebro is not a problem exactly with Cerebro-- it's with Boros and Kerrigan as they have passives that increase their critical chance (Boros gets flat Crit, Kerrigan's bounces can crit-- effectively increasing critical chance) on EACH ATTACK, unlike Nova, who now only gets one free crit...

I think Nova actually needs a crit-damage buff to compensate for the massive nerf to her number of crits (from 3 to 1)-- maybe that'd help her a bit? From 4/8/12/16 per orb to 8/12/16/20 per orb?

to make it easier to under stand, when she has 3 orbs up she went from max rank, 48% crit damge to 60% crit damage, that is a good amount, specially since i can get her to crit for 1200 on tanks with that first crit. I really dont like the true damge crit as it sits. yes i agree its nice to be able to do damage to tanks, but when every hit does 800-1200 damage per hit after midigation u cant tank that. 0.5 attack speed, 800 crits, most tanks end game with 5k hp(drake balrog exceptions) thats only about 3 seconds to kill a tank.eternal drive, nano suit, or vitalize will only buy u 1 sec if ur lucky. people say but stalker hits for 3k with his ulti. yea that hurts but u can get resistance for that as well as thats atleast with max build a 10-15 sec cd.

to make it easier to under stand, when she has 3 orbs up she went from max rank, 48% crit damge to 60% crit damage, that is a good amount, specially since i can get her to crit for 1200 on tanks with that first crit. I really dont like the true damge crit as it sits. yes i agree its nice to be able to do damage to tanks, but when every hit does 800-1200 damage per hit after midigation u cant tank that. 0.5 attack speed, 800 crits, most tanks end game with 5k hp(drake balrog exceptions) thats only about 3 seconds to kill a tank.eternal drive, nano suit, or vitalize will only buy u 1 sec if ur lucky. people say but stalker hits for 3k with his ulti. yea that hurts but u can get resistance for that as well as thats atleast with max build a 10-15 sec cd.

I agree crits shouldnt be true damage, the only counter i can think of becomes shrapnel cloak or whatever its called, with the 3 seconds weapon disable.

whats going to be nasty is nova with machette at the start, offensive talents, not even including skill for crit damage, will be doing crits for 155 before midigation so vs an intel hero who didnt put points in defense for more hp. so starting with abotu 650 hp, lets just say heros like nova, rancor and anyone else long range agi, will be getting some more early kills vs intel heros

whats going to be nasty is nova with machette at the start, offensive talents, not even including skill for crit damage, will be doing crits for 155 before midigation so vs an intel hero who didnt put points in defense for more hp. so starting with abotu 650 hp, lets just say heros like nova, rancor and anyone else long range agi, will be getting some more early kills vs intel heros

Don't forget that these same hard-hitting-offensive-tree-using Novas will also be nice and squishy. Nothing some solid burst damage can't handle.