Psycho here to dominate you all

PsychoTeHrAPIST

hi, i've been playing pubs now for about 2weeks with my team (team rAPIST). and just wanted to say how bad everyone playing this game is.

we are winning all the games we play even when we are not trying is how easy it is all players playing this game so new user i laughing.

team rAPIST is challenging anyone out here to test out your skills and we will give u advice after we crush u on how u can not be so new user after u lose (its a good idea on how to improve and not be so new user anymore)

i am the team captain and leader of my team, plz dont spam me ingame for advice as i will just ignore u because u to new user to talk to, if u have question my second in command (brUTETeHrAPIST) will take down your information and we will set up a meeting regarding verything concerning donations, coaching (teaching u how to play for money) also we will soon set up FAQ and interviews for all our fans out there.

note contacting me, brute or any of my team with anything not regarding any of these things will result in a ignore and u will never have the chance to do any of these things with us ever.

best regards

PsychoTeHrAPIST leader of team rAPIST

Psycho-divine leader of every being

brUTE 2nd in command and right hand of our leader

SantA

idiAmin

Molester

hi, i've been playing pubs now for about 2weeks with my team (team rAPIST). and just wanted to say how bad everyone playing this game is.

we are winning all the games we play even when we are not trying is how easy it is all players playing this game so new user i laughing.

team rAPIST is challenging anyone out here to test out your skills and we will give u advice after we crush u on how u can not be so new user after u lose (its a good idea on how to improve and not be so new user anymore)

i am the team captain and leader of my team, plz dont spam me ingame for advice as i will just ignore u because u to new user to talk to, if u have question my second in command (brUTETeHrAPIST) will take down your information and we will set up a meeting regarding verything concerning donations, coaching (teaching u how to play for money) also we will soon set up FAQ and interviews for all our fans out there.

note contacting me, brute or any of my team with anything not regarding any of these things will result in a ignore and u will never have the chance to do any of these things with us ever.

best regards

PsychoTeHrAPIST leader of team rAPIST

Psycho-divine leader of every being

brUTE 2nd in command and right hand of our leader

SantA

idiAmin

Molester

sOUndS LIkE fUn ~ miEe pEoPLE wiLL cOntAcT yOu AnD YOuRe boii sOOn Kk ~

sad residente will not seek out any advice me and my team has to offer, as i know he is in desperate need of any training he can get his hands on, i spoke with my good friend in combat Molester, and he knows how bad residente really is, i hope this community will not follow this fool as he will never be able to learn from the best in this game. but as one door closes another opens and with residente gone it will be more time for the rest of you new users