Artifact.Solaris

Eliwan

Changelog:[/size]

09/25/2012

- Began creation ^-^... based mostly off of this.

09/29/2012

- Finished~. Thanks to Adamantium for helping me finalize it!

--Clarified if/how abilities work for Images [ulti]

Name: Artifact.Solaris

Portrait: Scout

Unit Base: Dark Zealot mounted on a Predator, both tinted orange. For the attack, only the Zealot does things, firing the Phoenix's attack missiles.

Type: Caster/Tank

Script:

Starting Stats:

Base Health 260

Movement Speed 2.8

Attack Range 5

Attack Speed 1.85

Base Damage 42

Base Armor 2

Strength – 22 + 5

Agility – 32 + 7

Intelligence – 22 + 5

Abilities:

--

Heroic Passive: Focus Whip

"For each spellcast, Solaris is granted a Whip. Solaris may have up to 3 Whips at any time. Whips absorb 2 attacks from Heroes or 6 attacks from non-heroes.

For each Whip, Solaris and nearby allies gain +10% Healing."

Effect: This allows Solaris to tank enemy attacks from heroes and suffer minimal damage from harassment as he blazes his spells out.

Lashe+Coretu.

--

Ability One: Fury Vines

"Solaris summons a wave of vines that shred the earth in a line. Vines reduce the movement speed of enemies touching them and they take damage while moving within the vines. Vines last for 8 seconds."

Energy Cost: 90 + 20

Cooldown: 23

Range: Length 6, width 1.5

Level 1: Initial wave deals 80 +60% INT damage. Enemies take 15 +20% INT damage per second while moving within the vines.

Level 2: Initial wave deals 130 +60% INT damage. Enemies take 22 +20% INT damage per second while moving within the vines.

Level 3: Initial wave deals 180 +60% INT damage. Enemies take 29 +20% INT damage per second while moving within the vines.

Level 4: Initial wave deals 230 +60% INT damage. Enemies take 36 +20% INT damage per second while moving within the vines.

Effect: A high-damage ability that rips enemies that decide to move with extra punishment. However, the damage is pretty high to begin with.

Natrus + Haymaker.

--

Ability Two: Flaming Light

"Solaris calls a blast of fire down on the battlefield. This fire persists for 5 seconds and blinds enemies within it, dealing damage per second.

If an ally stands within the fire's radius, they are granted bonus Time Scale."

Energy Cost: 45 + 10

Cooldown: 18

Range: 5, radius 2. Fire has sight radius 6.

Level 1: Deals 30 +25% INT damage per second. +10% Time Scale.

Level 2: Deals 45 +25% INT damage per second. +15% Time Scale.

Level 3: Deals 60 +25% INT damage per second. +20% Time Scale.

Level 4: Deals 75 +25% INT damage per second. +25% Time Scale.

Effect: A strong attacking ability, incredibly useful for building Images and for damage as well as scouting ahead.

Light + Coretu.

--

Ability Three: Absorbsive Blade

"Solaris draws life from all enemies nearby him each second for 6 seconds. While this ability is active, Solaris may not attack or cast spells and moves faster."

Energy Cost: 80

Cooldown: 30 (effectively 24)

Range: Radius 5 around Solaris.

Level 1: Absorbs 20 +15% INT Health each second. +8% Movement Speed.

Level 2: Absorbs 35 +15% INT Health each second. +12% Movement Speed.

Level 3: Absorbs 50 +15% INT Health each second. +16% Movement Speed.

Level 4: Absorbs 65 +15% INT Health each second. +20% Movement Speed.

Effect: A strong AoE skill that is also useful as an escape, since it boosts Solaris up to be able to tank while still building INT.

Dark, and only Dark. =]

--

Ultimate Ability: Sunlit Image

"Solaris summons an Image. Solaris may have up to 3 images deployed at any time. Images have 100 [+20% Maximum Health] life, and Images deal 50% damage and do not proc item effects [but do benefit from item effects]. Images may use abilities but only their visual effects are created. [No damage is dealt or recovered or buffs applied]

If Solaris is near his Images, the Images each absorb 20% of the damage that Solaris takes [pre-mitigation]."

Energy Cost: 175

Cooldown: 90

Range: Self

Level 1: Images have no base Resistances and take 100% additional damage.

Level 2: Images have no base Resistances and take 70% additional damage.

Level 3: Images have no base Resistances and take 40% additional damage.

Effect: An ulti that can be used for warding and for harassment, with a reasonable cooldown that makes it not difficult to accrue a large amount of Images.

Ellus.

--

Additional Information

TL;DR

Main: AGILITY

Heroic: Each Spell-cast grants 1 Bone Armor Parasite thingy and gives an AoE +10% Healing. Maximum of 3.

Q: Solaris summons a wave of vines that shred the earth in a line. Vines reduce the movement speed of enemies touching them and they take damage while moving within the vines. Vines last for 8 seconds.

[Think Cow's toliet wall except it leaves, instead of a blockade, a dps area-- scales with INT]

W: Solaris calls a blast of fire down on the battlefield. This fire persists for 5 seconds and blinds enemies within it, dealing damage per second.

If an ally stands within the fire's radius, they are granted bonus Time Scale.

[An AoE damage ability that grants Time Scale to allies and has a sight radius, damage scales with INT]

E: Solaris draws life from all enemies nearby him each second for 6 seconds. While this ability is active, Solaris may not attack or cast spells and moves faster.

[AoE DPS with 100% Spell Leech that grants movement speed]

Ulti: Solaris summons an Image. Solaris may have up to 3 images deployed at any time. Images deal 50% damage and do not proc item effects [but do benefit from item effects].

If Solaris is near his Images, the Images each absorb 20% of the damage that Solaris takes [pre-mitigation].

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Actually, no. I've only made two in the last thirty or so hours. QUIIIISSTTTTTMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

And one of them I already had made, I just needed to make it[braced.Sharpshoot] 6.0 version and update one ability that would have made lag.

On my computer I have 44 heroes that have not had 6.0/1.X updates, and 28 that have.

Actually, no. I've only made two in the last thirty or so hours. QUIIIISSTTTTTMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

And one of them I already had made, I just needed to make it[braced.Sharpshoot] 6.0 version and update one ability that would have made lag.

On my computer I have 44 heroes that have not had 6.0/1.X updates, and 28 that have.

That, I must say is a lot of hero suggestions.