Looking for top clan

Kabobster

I play purely as Tiberious Rancor, only him.

I spent all of my time playing in public games. Played with people who were good, bad, etc. I played a ton of SotIS and took a long break before coming back to AoS.

Relevant Information:

Kills/Deaths

630/168

KDR: 3.75

W/L

61/34

So if interested holla back

I don't want to be offensive, but there I go with my opinion

First you should say where region you play.

Second, kills/deaths are no relevant to show a player skill (i can say that because i had (i recently lost my stats) 8k-1.8k and it dont say im better than you)

Third if you have only played pubs, you have a lot to learn, ih matches can give you a lot of things, i dont like much them but i have to recognize that.

To finish i must stay that you shouldn't ask for a "top" clan, if you only play one hero, and knowing that that hero is one of the easiest heros to play, and so powerful, i think you should show much more if you wanna be in a "top" clan

gl anyway :)

i have to agree with residente. if you only play pubs, you don't know any strategy of inhouse games, and you are not familiar with teamwork (you might think you are, but really, you are not).

and you only play rancor? well rancor is an easy to play hero. as a skilled player, you should be able to play at least 40-50% of all heroes on a high level, and be average at the rest.

but don't be sad now, join inhouses in your region, so you get in contact with clans and they can see how good you are.

I play purely as Tiberious Rancor, only him.

I spent all of my time playing in public games. Played with people who were good, bad, etc. I played a ton of SotIS and took a long break before coming back to AoS.

Relevant Information:

Kills/Deaths

630/168

KDR: 3.75

W/L

61/34

So if interested holla back

if u plan on playing any ih u need to be able to play more than 1-2 heros or else people will just ban them making u a useless player on your team. im not trying to bm or be mean im just telling u like it is.

i played enough clans from dota to lol, to know stradegys regardless. but i already got a few pms for clan so thanks for the support!

im pretty sure kdr matters to an extent, if i told u guys i was 168/630, no one would even bother looking at me. some of the people in clans that are going to the euro tourney, i have personally teamed up in games. but than again yes it wasnt a clan match or anything just a friends playing together. regardless ill review the clan invites i got.

and i shouldnt have said "top" clan that was my mistake, i want a good clan not a new clan that started.

Region : NA

• 2 weeks later...