Password protected channels

xSEnergy

I think making a thread about this is fine. I doubt he is the only one who has this question.

I think Peas is still mad at me for trolling with my first few times as LZ in ARAM. He takes it way too seriously... And then the next game I played Jakk against Peas and he got raped lulluulll He seems mad to me :| so much bm :(

@Peas: Also I'm at work so it's hard to ask. People usually don't pay attention to typing in the channels. Thank you though for your well received input in this thread. Also it's hard to ask people about PW when the people in the channel cannot be contacted. It's easier to sneak onto AoS website

I think Peas is still mad at me for trolling with my first few times as LZ in ARAM. He takes it way too seriously... And then the next game I played Jakk against Peas and he got raped lulluulll He seems mad to me :| so much bm :(

On what planet does being really bad = trolling? You were not trolling, but feel free to rationalize it however you want. This is also a pretty pathetic attempt at slandering me in order to save face. Childish at best. Did you really not think to ask someone how to gain access to channels? I did, took 3 seconds. Are you really so self centered that you feel inconvenienced by private channels and felt it appropriate to express as much? The level of herp you consistently exhibit is astonishing, and I promise you I am not the only one to notice it.

You and Residente are running a tight race towards the less than palatable distinction of forum's most significant waste of space.

Also I'm at work so it's hard to ask. People usually don't pay attention to typing in the channels. Thank you though for your well received input in this thread. Also it's hard to ask people about PW when the people in the channel cannot be contacted. It's easier to sneak onto AoS website

I don't think you must give any explanation. You just make a thread, and ppl answer you, if the thread shouln't be there you will be informed by competent authorities and you will not do it again, feel free to do what you think you can do until someone with real powers here says you the opposite :D

On what planet does being really bad = trolling? You were not trolling, but feel free to rationalize it however you want. This is also a pretty pathetic attempt at slandering me in order to save face. Childish at best. Did you really not think to ask someone how to gain access to channels? I did, took 3 seconds. Are you really so self centered that you feel inconvenienced by private channels and felt it appropriate to express as much? The level of herp you consistently exhibit is astonishing, and I promise you I am not the only one to notice it.

You and Residente are running a tight race towards the less than palatable distinction of forum's most significant waste of space.

Because ARAM is just for fun so I hardly care if I do terrible. I usually don't play like that in inhouse games (except for the last couple ones where I actually did abnormally bad). Slandering? Your bm and attitude towards me was unwarranted. What's wrong with posting in a thread than to ask. Like I said I tried typing into channels but I didn't receive a response. To the people in the password protected channels I can't message them to them because I didn't have the access code. You think I am being childish? You seem to have a dick up your ass to be such a flobing idiot. Guess what genius? I asked on AoS website and took me about the same amount of time it probably took you to find out.

Please go on about how this makes me selfish. I want to get into a channel and I'm asking how to get into one because I have no idea how it works. So somehow this correlates with me being self centered. Really now. I am reading the rest of your pathetic sentence, which I realize doesn't contain any source of fluent thought. I think that's more like a herp flobign derp to me.

Also Mr. Rank25 on ELO. GET AT MY LEVEL t(o.ot)

EDIT: I hope I surpassed Residente in ranking with this post.

Because ARAM is just for fun so I hardly care if I do terrible. I usually don't play like that in inhouse games (except for the last couple ones where I actually did abnormally bad). Slandering? Your bm and attitude towards me was unwarranted.

No offense sir, but you are not a good player. I think you know this yourself...so lets not delude ourselves any further. Moreover, I think your post was unwarranted, and I expressed as much. I think it is a post worthy of an instant lock because it's both unnecessary and, as I stated above, encourages others to solicit passwords....which defeats the purpose of having them and can cause some trouble. Purposefully making up lies about a particular game that involved both of us amounts to slander. Comprende?

What's wrong with posting in a thread than to ask. Like I said I tried typing into channels but I didn't receive a response. To the people in the password protected channels I can't message them to them because I didn't have the access code. You think I am being childish? You seem to have a dick up your ass to be such a flobing idiot. Guess what genius? I asked on AoS website and took me about the same amount of time it probably took you to find out.

I noted what is wrong above. It is a bad, inappropriate, and unnecessary thread.

Please go on about how this makes me selfish. I want to get into a channel and I'm asking how to get into one because I have no idea how it works. So somehow this correlates with me being self centered.

And I quote: "Also sort of inconvenient to talk to other people"

It is rather selfish to not only feel inconvenienced by NECESSARY private channels, but to express this publicly in the form of a complaint. Ok there bucko?

Really now. I am reading the rest of your pathetic sentence, which I realize doesn't contain any source of fluent thought. I think that's more like a herp flobign derp to me.

Playground response. Baseless assertions...its the classic gradeschool tactic of just spitting insults not based on reality.

Also Mr. Rank25 on ELO. GET AT MY LEVEL t(o.ot)

You mean me and my 6 or 7 games played? One of which I dropped from and my team lost as a result. Rofl...I hope for your sake this wasnt a serious comment. Oh, I also hope you realize that you are the example everyone immediately cites when expressing how imprecise the current ranking is.