Shadowmourne copies item

coneroll

I don't know if this is known or noted, but I was playing my usual valor and stun baton. And It got into a teamfifht so I focused tosh who was using shadowmourne. And I got stun twice, and I checked his items he had no stun baton, and his minions were dead. Does anybody else know this? Cause I thought it just used wd not items, and if this is the case, SM is really cheap

Yeah this is quite annoying.. especially when you yourself have a shadowmourne. Then your shadow (which is attacking you) will spawn another shadow to attack you, and then that one will spawn a shadow to attack you... and so on.

?Really?

I had never noticed multiple shadows, even when in a mourne duel...I guess they could have stacked on each other?

If it does summon endless copies, that is bloody awesome.

Shadowmourne, officially the hard counter to shadowmourne!

Sort of, if your a ranged hero and you and your opponent both have shadowmournes after your oponent dies his shadow can continue to proc shadows indefinitely one at a time, works best on heros with slow projectiles IE rory and such. You wont have multiple shadows out at once but merely an infinite number if your opponent cant break it.

The ultimate stun lock, tassadar with a stun baton and a bandits vs a micro with a stun baton for da lols

3 tassadars all proccing their stun baton, 2-3 shadows (Don't know if tassadars clone can proc shadowmourne at the same time he does) of micro proccing micros stun and stun baton.....

So you've got between 5-6 stun batons working in sync, plus gravs passive on all the shadows :(

• 3 weeks later...