Dropped In-House

Wrath

I didn't realize that there was a shortage of topics for me to waste. I'll keep that in mind.

there are several topics (blocked) with the title of: i go to bed now, one minute afk, brb one hour, i try to send a msg to banzaiguy but he block me, etc, etc, so dont worry for making that, you are relatively new in forums, you have less than 30 posts and you don't know all the forum rules, so ppl shouldn't be strict with you , at least that's how i see it

there are several topics (blocked) with the title of: i go to bed now, one minute afk, brb one hour, i try to send a msg to banzaiguy but he block me, etc, etc, so dont worry for making that, you are relatively new in forums, you have less than 30 posts and you don't know all the forum rules, so ppl shouldn't be strict with you , at least that's how i see it

I was being sarcastic, actually. The rules don't say anything against making threads like this and it was a ranked competitive game. I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to forums and I was on the playsotis forums for a long time.