[1.45] Silver Soul, how do you use this item?

FruitNinja

a brine based on move speed, it can seem bad option but not. with this item, spell buffer, gravity edge, phantom menace, impact dial and caparace you are a tanky raptor and very supportive. 3 low tier items but all of them very effective

use your W and increase even more your MS, pick an enemy and drag him to your team at super fast speed. Impact dial is to support your team to scape, because you are nearby unattainable.

In one game with this build after 1 hour and 30 minutes i ended with 8 kills 4 deaths and 68 assist

I found Gintama quite good on Tass. His clone procs it too, so you can easily run people down with 15% extra movespeed from Q(you'd have to manually activate it though). The spell resist always helps, since you're an almost melee hero and your initiation tool can land you in some pretty unfavorable situations sometimes.

I'm thinking it'd be ok on grunty too, since Shotty's quite spammable and movespeed stacks multiplicatively, so 15% extra MS on top of your River racer would make you pretty fast.

I have experimented with this item and the thing to remember is there are a lot of items which give solid speed bonuses, however, this one gives it to your entire team so might be good for organized games, but not so great in disorganized games. One build for Drake (not the one I actually use these days) is to get silver soul on him as well as sliptyde scythe because both of them give speed boosts for using abilities, plus a ton of spell resist comparable to spell buffer. You can even get a spell buffer too as it gives you some movement speed to stack with your other movements speed. This in effect makes Drake spell immune (so martyr does no damage to him and you can pretty much leave it on all the time) so all you need with those spell resist/speed items is a carapace, superheated, and barbed for some defense against aa attacks (though your best bet is probably just to outrun any battle you don't think you will win).

Of course there are stronger items on Drake for power, but this build will have you blazing across the map as pretty much nothing can escape your chase.

I don't think 15% movespeed will make as much of a difference as an impact dial would for boros. Bio's minions move too slowly for it to matter. They'd go from "slowest unit in the game, and melee," to... "slowest unit in the game, and melee."

Anyway, I see, this item is mostly for melee/squishies that need speed to reposition themselves. It's a shame it's not really that useful on Queen...