EU Inhouse - wtf?

JustZerO

Guys i am really pissed.

We had a long discussion about manners in EU inhouses. And what i saw today was really a joke. Can't the players just be sportmen??? Can't we just be respectful to each other? And the number of players who give a flob about any rules is growing and growing.

Todays example:

My team is losing, we try to surrender, but some teammates still think we can win. OK, let's try it, it think. Then we were hardly pushed at our tier 4 towers, and the enemy drake was standing right in front of our pool trying to lance us out.

Isn't it an unwritten law that you don't try to pool-kill the enemy team??? (was banned in EU tournament as well)

I told him to stop this but he just gave a flob and continued. Best: His Team joined, we had Rory's canon in our pool.

I didn't even know this drake player, played like 2 games with him so far. In the 1st game he was in my team and raged about another team mate. If you don't like to play with us, go play pub climax! You are not the boss, stop raging around and giving a flob about any rules. Skydie did not play a good balrog, but well, shap happens, no reason to attack him so much.

God sry guys, i had to get rid of this.

I for myself am not going to join any inh games in the next weeks, i go play some pub. I'll come back when atmosphere calmed down a bit, very disappointed about this growing aggression :-(

ZerO

Who cares about pool plucking, when it happens the game is basically over anyway.

I think there are worse things to do, like for example tell a guy to give his spot so they can train team vs team and tell him there will be a game afterwards, go afk for one hour in lobby and make him lane with a retard that does not understand english and who loses the game for his team in the first 5 minutes, all of it while laughing on mumble and no shap given about the guy who patiently waited 2h30 for this game, even though said guy taught you how to play sotis and inhouses in previous versions.

But hey, let's flame the guys who left the game a couple versions ago, at least they won't answer.

BestZeratul

Who cares about pool plucking, when it happens the game is basically over anyway.

I think there are worse things to do, like for example tell a guy to give his spot so they can train team vs team and tell him there will be a game afterwards, go afk for one hour in lobby and make him lane with a retard that does not understand english and who loses the game for his team in the first 5 minutes, all of it while laughing on mumble and no shap given about the guy who patiently waited 2h30 for this game, even though said guy taught you how to play sotis and inhouses in previous versions.

But hey, let's flame the guys who left the game a couple versions ago, at least they won't answer.

BestZeratul

It's about manner and respect. When you're winners you're supposed to have good sportsmanship likewise when you lose you're also obligated to have good sportsmanship.

Like after sports games and soccer. People usually shake hands; they do not run up to their opponents and kick them in the balls or teabag them after them punching them to the ground.

BestZeratul

Looks about right for the EU shroobas.

@OP

Sorry about that, JustSero - but I'll be honest and say I'm pretty baffled you would make sush a big deal about of people pool attaking you in a game in whish you admittedly should hawe surrendered... And not one about some of the more glaring and more damaging problems in the kommunity.

Looks about right for the EU shroobas.

@OP

Sorry about that, JustSero - but I'll be honest and say I'm pretty baffled you would make sush a big deal about of people pool attaking you in a game in whish you admittedly should hawe surrendered... And not one about some of the more glaring and more damaging problems in the kommunity.

yeah you are right. i was tired of 3 failing surrender votes. but i wrote this not only because if the pool attacking, but also because of the repeated bm going on by 1 player. like i said, in the game before, he raged against a team mate in a very aggressive way. he just gives a flob about any manners. and on top of that, every skilled player knows that raging against team mates is always worse than telling them how to do better.

yeah you are right. i was tired of 3 failing surrender votes. but i wrote this not only because if the pool attacking, but also because of the repeated bm going on by 1 player. like i said, in the game before, he raged against a team mate in a very aggressive way. he just gives a flob about any manners. and on top of that, every skilled player knows that raging against team mates is always worse than telling them how to do better.

Yes, indeed. I would agree that the bad-mannered and disrespekt is one of the "more glaring and damaging problems" I was talking about. A mush bigger problem than pool attaking in a game that was ower anyway ^^

Its an online computer game you wimps, not life and death. You got pool grabbed.get a fuking grip.

see, this is the problem. some people believe that they can do everything within the anonymity of the internet.

let me tell you something: if you want to bm around, play pub games. in inh games, we request at least a normal level of respect. i don't know what's wrong with some people's real life that they have to piss on everyone they meet in the internet.

Ahhahahahhaha.... Zero!! You Should kick their asses bro!! :p and I know.. Now is worst than before.. I think with one INH running was cool.. Without aggression just jokes and stuff but between people who played for long time!! I don't see point to BM to someone you don't know.. Probably is the first step for intimidation :p can work!! :p

We should make a rule!! After 3 warnings!! Ban this BM played from inhouses!! So. Normally is always the same guys making inhouses.. Will be easy to detect!! So this way they can make their own BM inhouse!! :p with scrubs! Lol

I don't like bm, but Skydie is a pretty bad and annoying player, he don't know how to play balrog, he says "we need tanks" and he rush pyre because "i need money for tank items" that's just nosense, he dont kill, he don't assist, and if you ask him why you play that way, you get this answer "because I am a troll :D"

what the fack is wrong with this player? i dont support climax behavior but that guy is soo annoying, well, wtf, you were in that ih Zero, playing with nova with this guy in his lane

i just said i dont play any ih if this player is playing too, im sorry but a guy who ask for ih and want to be captain and then "troll" the game feeding and laughing, don't deserve to play that kind of games...

see, this is the problem. some people believe that they can do everything within the anonymity of the internet.

let me tell you something: if you want to bm around, play pub games. in inh games, we request at least a normal level of respect. i don't know what's wrong with some people's real life that they have to piss on everyone they meet in the internet.

some players just dont have a life out of videogames, thats how they compensate their low selfsteem behind a computer screen, with insults and that kind of stuff

yep of course skydie was a very low skilled balrog (polite version). and yes, it was damn annoying to play with him, and you are right when you say that you don't want to play with him anymore. I know you did not rage at him, but you were pissed as much as i was, i had to take this shap from on the 1st creep wave :D

ehmm.. ok, everyone have bad games, but if you are doing a bad game, and in IH you cant laught and say you are a troll

The only time I laugh and say I'm a troll is when I'm LZ in ARAM game (and if Peas is on my team of course)

Well I was apologetic for playing so bad as drake :| Probably worst game as drake by far. I've been doing consistently bad for last 2 days in inhouses... Ever since that one day when I played drunk....... 1-9 rory and 2-7 nova. I need to stop being bad....

The only time I laugh and say I'm a troll is when I'm LZ in ARAM game (and if Peas is on my team of course)

Well I was apologetic for playing so bad as drake :| Probably worst game as drake by far. I've been doing consistently bad for last 2 days in inhouses... Ever since that one day when I played drunk....... 1-9 rory and 2-7 nova. I need to stop being bad....

one can have bad score in ih and do a good job, or have a good score because of the hero and dont do a decent game :)