GodLike

KathyCakes

Fairly Balanced

Sexy Beasts

Molly Wamp

Underdogs

SEAman

• Game Schedule:

Na Log games to begin 12am (GMT +2) 29th September 2012 (Saturday). This is 6pm NewYork Time (28th of September, Friday) and 8am Sydney Time (29th of September, Saturday).

Any Late teams or MIA teams, need to follow the tournament rules.

Games to be played on the the NA server.

Games that are Highlighted will be streamed games.

The team stated first will play Protoss and second will be Zerg, for example SlimJim v Underdogs, SlimJim will play Protoss side and Underdogs will play the Zerg side. Protoss Side will always begin the drafting (therefore get first pick).

• Round 1:

Bye: SEAman

GodLike v Underdogs

Fairly Balanced v Molly Wamp

KathyCakes v Sexy Beasts (HIGHLIGHTED)

• Round 2:

Bye: KathyCakes

GodLike v Molly Wamp

Fairly Balance v Underdogs

Sexy Beasts v SEAmen (HIGHLIGHTED)

• Round 3:

Bye: Molly Wamp

GodLike v SEAMen (HIGHLIGHTED)

KathyCakes v Fairly Balanced

Underdogs v Sexy Beasts

• Round 4:

KathyCakes v GodLike (HIGHLIGHTED)

SEAmen v Fairly Balanced

Underdogs v Molly Wamp (HIGHLIGHTED)

• Round 5:

Bye: Fairly Balanced

Sexy Beasts v GodLike

Underdogs v KathyCakes

Molly Wamp v SEAmen (HIGHLIGHTED)

• Round 6:

Bye: Underdogs

Fairly Balanced v GodLike (HIGHLIGHTED)

Molly Wamp v Sexy Beasts

SEAman v KathyCakes

• Round 7:

Bye: GodLike

Sexy Beasts v Fairly Balanced (HIGHLIGHTED)

Molly Wamp v KathyCakes

SEAmen v Underdogs

STREAMERS CHANNELS:

Twww.twitch.tv/doctorheckle

COMPLETED

Waiiiiiiiiiit are we not playing versus EU? or is it like best team in NA plays best team in EU

EDIT: I'm stupid I should have read the rules first... Silly me

Note to Alice: For Fairly Balanced vs Molly Wamps I can start at 6:30pm. (3.5 hours later than suggested time) I'll be on mumble tonight to talk to you about everything but hope things will work out.

Na Log games to begin 12am (GMT +2) 29th September 2012 (Saturday). This is 6pm NewYork Time (28th of September, Friday) and 8am Sydney Time (29th of September, Saturday).

This is incorrect. 12 AM (GMT +2) is 5:00PM in New York (GMT -5). It's also 2:00PM in California (GMT -8).

Also, this is way too early for most of us NA people. We are all talking about how we cannot possibly be playing at these incredibly early times. I in particular have class until 3:10.

Edit: 3:10 California time, that is.

Firstly, New York to my understanding is GMT (-4) it is directly 6 hours behind Johannesburg time. And Los Angeles is 3 hours behind NewYork. That makes start time for people in California 3pm..

Secondly why are you only bring this up now? This information has been up for a while, I could have arranged your team better... We can start the games a little later for teams still struggling to make the initial deadline. Remember I have to accommodate, every region, some regions will have to compromise..

This is incorrect. 12 AM (GMT +2) is 5:00PM in New York (GMT -5). It's also 2:00PM in California (GMT -8).

Also, this is way too early for most of us NA people. We are all talking about how we cannot possibly be playing at these incredibly early times. I in particular have class until 3:10.

Yeah it shouldn't matter... If it's played in NA it won't matter... I think the difficulty will be once NA and EU plays against each other, everyone has to make a compromise. I mean if the games are played only within NA and the majority of people cannot play until a later time then it should be between us that the times be slightly postponed. A few hours won't make too much of a difference. I for one hope to play on some team at 6:30pm PST.

Firstly, New York to my understanding is GMT (-4) it is directly 6 hours behind Johannesburg time. And Los Angeles is 3 hours behind NewYork. That makes start time for people in California 3pm..

Secondly why are you only bring this up now? This information has been up for a while, I could have arranged your team better... We can start the games a little later for teams still struggling to make the initial deadline. Remember I have to accommodate, every region, some regions will have to compromise..

I looked all of this up on a GMT converter before I made my previous post, and you are simply incorrect. California is GMT-8 and New York is GMT-5. The starting times as listed would be 2:00PM California and 5:00PM New York.

I did not bring this up earlier because all of my NA counterparts keep telling me that it doesn't matter, that there is no way the tournament will start that early, that we can postpone etc.

I looked all of this up on a GMT converter before I made my previous post, and you are simply incorrect. California is GMT-8 and New York is GMT-5. The starting times as listed would be 2:00PM California and 5:00PM New York.

I did not bring this up earlier because all of my NA counterparts keep telling me that it doesn't matter, that there is no way the tournament will start that early, that we can postpone etc.

Keep in mind that GMT+2 somewhere (South Africa for instance) does not have DST, thus they follow the same timezone as CEST (Central European Standard Time, aka GMT+1 with DST) during summertime, and then is 1 hour ahead during wintertime. So the times are correct, he just forgot to mention that his GMT+2 is actually South African time, which does not have DST.

Keep in mind that GMT+2 somewhere (South Africa for instance) does not have DST, thus they follow the same timezone as CEST (Central European Standard Time, aka GMT+1 with DST) during summertime, and then is 1 hour ahead during wintertime. So the times are correct, he just forgot to mention that his GMT+2 is actually South African time, which does not have DST.

That could be the case, but according to African's posts that's not why we're disagreeing on the times, it's because he thinks that EST is GMT-4 when it's actually GMT-5.