What heroes do you use SHC on?

Doom

Basically what the thread says. Excluding the obvious Micro and Jackson, what heroes do you use the Small Hadron Collider on? I've experimented with it with good results with Rory, Mule, and Vorpal, but what other heroes are out there that in your opinion, benefit from a "blinkstun"?

I like to use it on Drake, jump into an enemy team and explode. I also buy it for Balrog, I like play balrog as support, so that stun is always good (and the 6% time scale, and the extra hp). I think it's a great item for all squishy casters because they get nice hp with time scale (sorry for saying it again xD) and with SHC you can evade the death a lot of times

Rory. Gives him an extra stun when people are chasing you while they are in stevie. But I agree that SHC is good for most heroes. I was thinking of trying it on nova too.

That's true! If Rory doesnt have enought stuns with rebounder, buy SCH to add another one and make your enemies rage when they can't scape from Stevie :P

I use it on MAAR and Imperius especially since the combo of banelings, ultra stun, then SHC stun ensures your banelings are going to hit and set you up as well to finish them off with your own attacks and ultralisk. Basically, I build Imperius super tanky with defensive damage items (superheated mantle, electric mantle, barbed, high armor and health so barbed does its job) so that when I use this tactic they have the choice of attacking me and doing damage to themselves while getting hit by my ulltralisk or else run. Since Imperius is primarily a lane pusher and a container hero (i.e. pinning their whole team in their base), being super tanky with an escape tool (Warp Shard / SHC) is the most effective way to play hero her I think. On many other heroes I prefer impact dial (on Micro I prefer dial) because it has many other uses, but the stun from SHC does have its tactical uses on certain types of heroes.