Daggoth Notification?

Peas

Let us all consider something together....the implementation of a notification when Daggoth dies that is visible to all players. I have not fully considered my own suggestion, but I think it is worth discussing. Perhaps we can reach a conclusion together. To add some context, this exists in DOTA, and promotes a more systematic approach to trying to take the boss and acquire its reward. More specifically, it will allow for more structured strategies that involve tracking the exact times of its death.

Also, if one team manages to surreptitiously kill Daggoth, said team will have an advantage in being the sole owners of its respawn time. Whilst one may consider this an adequate reward for such a feat, I think we would be best to keep things a bit more even when dealing with "access to information".

What do you all think?

Why not, also I don't really like this "buff" idea, why go away from the DotA idea of aegis that you stole, just to go straight to steal LoL's buff idea, I don't get it. It's also common knowledge that DotA is the better competitive game out of the two, so if you're gonna steal, go for the aegis over the buff imo.

Why not, also I don't really like this "buff" idea, why go away from the DotA idea of aegis that you stole, just to go straight to steal LoL's buff idea, I don't get it. It's also common knowledge that DotA is the better competitive game out of the two, so if you're gonna steal, go for the aegis over the buff imo.

The kinda did steal the aegis of the immortal idea with the old lifetech nanosuit and we saw how many bugs that caused

I can only imagine how buggy an "aegis" type thing would be. We had so many problems with the original life-tech nanosuit (which.basically resurrected someone) that it had to be changed entirely.

I can only imagine how buggy an "aegis" type thing would be. We had so many problems with the original life-tech nanosuit (which.basically resurrected someone) that it had to be changed entirely.

Eum, did you play 2.0? Cuz aeon gave aegis back then, this way having 6 slots might not always be great, because you have no spot for aegis.

Also, it worked fine back then, it could also be used to summon aeon to fight for you, which was kind of creative.

Eum, did you play 2.0? Cuz aeon gave aegis back then, this way having 6 slots might not always be great, because you have no spot for aegis.

Also, it worked fine back then, it could also be used to summon aeon to fight for you, which was kind of creative.

No I didnt play in 2.0...not sure if the mechanic with that old aegis was different than that of the previous nanosuit item...perhaps it would be possible. Anyway, this is a discussion for another thread...lets try to stay on topic.

The kinda did steal the aegis of the immortal idea with the old lifetech nanosuit and we saw how many bugs that caused

no, the aegis of the immortal was on sotis in the 2v and 3v when you could kill aeon, and pick his item, when you werve below 30% health you restored your health and mana to 100%, you could also use the item to summon an Aeon, who was sightly weaker than the boss, but helped a lot on tower and lane pushing

no, the aegis of the immortal was on sotis in the 2v and 3v when you could kill aeon, and pick his item, when you werve below 30% health you restored your health and mana to 100%, you could also use the item to summon an Aeon, who was sightly weaker than the boss, but helped a lot on tower and lane pushing

please refrain from posting in my topic. Thanks

No, because this forum is free and this topic is also free, unles this topic is blocked, I'm free to post my opinion of everything unless I insult others.

Have a nice day.

all your last post did was restate something which was offtopic to begin with. It's about time you realized you offer nothing to discussions.

The only thing you offer are insults, what's better?

I have no problem telling it like it is. You spam threads with mindless posts, and it annoys me. Most of the time, you dont even understand what you are trying to say, you respond out of context, and you disregard information that has already been presented. Almost 1500 posts tells me you dont bother to think through what you write. You are a pest to the forums.

I have no problem telling it like it is. You spam threads with mindless posts, and it annoys me. Most of the time, you dont even understand what you are trying to say, you respond out of context, and you disregard information that has already been presented. Almost 1500 posts tells me you dont bother to think through what you write. You are a pest to the forums.

My english is bad and I try do deal with it, you are not even a genius, I've seen a lot of mindless posts from you. If I annoy you, live with it.

I can be a pest to the forums, but you are a pest in this world.

My english is bad and I try do deal with it, you are not even a genius, I've seen a lot of mindless posts from you. If I annoy you, live with it.

I have purposefully refrained from commenting on your English. I do not bash people for an inadequate understanding of what is not their first language. What I will do is point out your poorly thought out ideas and suggestions.

I can be a pest to the forums, but you are a pest in this world.

See, here is a great example of what can only be described as pure, seething stupidity. It is an example of something one says when they are backed so far into a corner that they feel the need to make assumptions that they could never possibly verify.

See, here is a great example of what can only be described as pure, seething stupidity. It is an example of something one says when they are backed so far into a corner that they feel the need to make assumptions that they could never possibly verify.

That's what you did since the beginning, that make you a retard or you just are alone in a corner all the time?

That's what you did since the beginning, that make you a retard or you just are alone in a corner all the time?

I make claims about your intelligence...which I can easily verify by considering the logic (or lack thereof) you employ in your posts. Thank you and have a nice day.

Now back to the topic.

I make claims about your intelligence...which I can easily verify by considering the logic (or lack thereof) you employ in your posts. Thank you and have a nice day.

Now back to the topic.

Do you think I'm a pest too :D

Also I think there is no need for a notification. People should now know that Levi should spawn 12 minutes after its death. I think that's enough knowledge to getting the Levi buff.

Do you think I'm a pest too :D

Also I think there is no need for a notification. People should now know that Levi should spawn 12 minutes after its death. I think that's enough knowledge to getting the Levi buff.

ANd how does a team not around when levi was taken know when "12 minutes after its death" is?

Wait i misread that. Nah i think its fine. In LoL we dont have a global sensor like that. I think if it goes off and you do it sneakythere is a chance the enemy team will be nearby and just clean up the team if they're at low health. The secrecy is a great part of the strategy behind it. Also people should be warding that area to begin with to prevent sneak attacks.

ANd how does a team not around when levi was taken know when "12 minutes after its death" is?

Because unless a team is herpderp I'm pretty sure the team will engage for the most part or push towers immediately after the Levi buff. If anything you'll see the little red glow on the enemy heroes; so 12 minutes plus or minus 1 minute.

Wait i misread that. Nah i think its fine. In LoL we dont have a global sensor like that. I think if it goes off and you do it sneakythere is a chance the enemy team will be nearby and just clean up the team if they're at low health. The secrecy is a great part of the strategy behind it. Also people should be warding that area to begin with to prevent sneak attacks.

There is strategy that results from being able to prepare for Levi fights. Trying to snipe Levi, while a strategy, is a pretty one dimensional one IMO. Also, you cant safely ward late game when you are losing and have no map control.

Because unless a team is herpderp I'm pretty sure the team will engage for the most part or push towers immediately after the Levi buff. If anything you'll see the little red glow on the enemy heroes; so 12 minutes plus or minus 1 minute.

Late game it takes seconds to kill Levi. EXACT respawn timings can be very important, especially for a losing team that needs to do something significant to turn the tide. In such a case, the losing team will likely have no map control and will not be able to keep close tabs on different areas. Being able to PREpare for an upcoming Levi spawn/potential team fight gives a losing team a bit more of a fighting chance, and adds a new domain of strategy.