vorpal

rploughe

yes but with them decreasing cyprus range it'll make him think twice about porting in and blasting away if he knows he will receive a good portion of that damage back. I think there needs to be a specific anti caster tank. Why not vorpal? He already kind of does it, but to give him a bit of a buff would definently help the situation. It would help the pyre situation against tanks, as pyre deals it's damage in additional spell damage. It wouldn't be OP because there are plenty of long range AA heroes out there still.

You obviously don't use his ulti properly.

Use Vorpal Catastrophe then IMMEDIATELY Surge as close as you can to the end-point of Catastrophe. They'll take more damage from Catastrophe, and you're a tank so you should be able to not die as a result of this devastating AoE "initiation". Then, as the enemies run, you should be using Javelins to prevent them from getting out easily.

i understand surge and ult concept of vorpal. But he only holds 5 orbs right now. They spawn every so often. He doesn't get them from kills anymore. So right now you are looking at ult and surge. That's it. I know the idea behind it and i understand the mechanics involved. I just feel that Vorpal needs something a little more.

Orbs:

Max: 5

Spawn after set period of time. Whenever a unit dies by Vorpal he receives an orb. By consuming this residual energy he is allowed to summon the powers of the void. By pressing the “W” button Vorpal may consume an orb to bolster his regen by + (.1*ch.lvl) for each orb consumed. 1 sec CD.

DarK Matter:

Should reflect Phys and Spell Damage before mitigation. I mean really its only 25%. At least give him back the physical portion of it. Before mitigation gives him a defensive quality at least. Keep it true damage. Since barbed plating deals spell damage now.

No complaints on surge and javi. Though the stun for javi seems a little long.

The Void Unleashed (Replacement Ult)

Cost: All Orbs Remaining

Duration 2/4/6 secs

Vorpal removes his shackles and unleashes all his orbs in a cloud of Destruction centered upon Vorpal’s current position out to a 10-unit radius. Vorpal lashes out with Void Bolts from his orbs at targets randomly within range at max attack speed for the duration of the ability. Dealing 25/50/100 Spell damage (+50% Int) per bolt.

Thoughts?

For the most part vorpal is just fine, his lance if u remember u could spam it 3 times each one did a 1 sec stun, the new one is better cause it gives u time to catch up to the person with out wastign more orbs. his Q R combo is great vs heros or creep. his reflect does need work. but it is true most of the spell damage that hurts the worst is shot from over 10 units away so u dont reflect it. that range should be taken out and make it so it reflects back to the person that sends it.