LZ

RecKlesS

IMO LZ is a realy good dps because his passive (E) give him a good amount of attack speed (and (not sure if damage or physical) resist).

I like to build him as a DPS, with some STR items of course, so they is also a good tank:

I always start with a :Sustainer: , to babysit my lane partner with it and Charisma. Then, I buy as fast as I can the :GluttonsBite: , after that I get an :IsomorphicPyre: . After the Pyre I buy :PulseHammer: , upgrade it to :ForceofEntropy:, :HandofMengsk: , :CoatofArms:, :ExecutionersAxe: or :ElectricMantle: , and last I finish the :DarwinsMight:

Yes that's true, but wouldn't a hero like shadow, nova, etc. work better? All the tenacious fury does is increase his attack speed (physical resist too but here we're talking about the dps) so I don't think it would be all that helpful when you get maxed attack speed.

with executioners axe lz melt down nova and shadow

Lz has a ring = he can catch and atack for 5 secs with no problem, also Q help to chase heros (and they can't stop you)

True but they also have other uses. His immortal solace can be used to single out important targets and positioning. His overdrive can be used to charge into a battle with debuff immunity to ensure he doesn't get locked down by stuns.

You should build him depends on what the TEAM needs. Usually you should end up with a hybrid build but I usually start pure tank then add the dps later but if your team is lacking dps get some dps early. If it needs someone to carry a spell buffer or COA get one of them. There is no "best" way to build him you should be flexible