Vorpal

NoTpErFecT

Well one advanced tactic you can use is to get an impact dial/warp shard and then blink slightly behind the enemy then ult and surge them to your team. That way you don't have to take crap loads of focus fire as an initiator (which Vorpal is not as good at anymore since his physical damage nerf to dark matter). Personally, I think dial is better because of its cooldown as well as the fact sometimes you can pull enemies facing you to within range to hit them with your ult and surge combo as well. When trying to escape a chase by the enemy team, surge and dial together basically means nothing is gonna catch you.

That being said, I would only reall get dial for an int build on Vorpal as it takes up a valuable inventory slot. He is not a viable tank anymore and really you are gonna want to build him as pseudo-DPS with lifesteal and tankiness if not going the caster route.

Int definately best for vorpal [Not in order] -Nitrogen, Argus, Yamo Reactor, Gravity Edge,(5th Int item your choice[Probably Ihan//Starfury), (Improvising Item [Ment to counter enemies like parallax vs rory,Eletrical//Barb vs AA or another Argus, ect. If you can't think of any, just get Super Heated Mantle or Argus] This is the build I like to go, although probably not the best, I like to be flexable with vorpal, but with int you can combo and deal around 3500 damage or more. (about 1000+360% int + 50% spell damage from argus//Yamo stack) Probably good to get starfury since int vorpal lacks Damage after using his ultimate so that your Javelin will allow you to deal decent base damage. Massive amounts of HP (usually Micro//Balrog//Mandrake counter INT build but the final will still do a massive amount of damage for your allies to finish.

INT best for Vorpal? I disagree. Build tanky first (SHM, Barbed plating (if other team has a lot of AA heroes, if not then get a Spell buffer if team has more spell casters), Organic Carapace, Pyre, Darwin's Might, change out SHM for Lethal Barb, change out Spell Buffer for Khali Blade

AA Vorpal is actually pretty good because he is a tank right now.