Manners in EU inhouses.

Shab

When a group of people meet up to play an organized game, you do expect that people will follow some "unwritten" rules, such as asking for pause before pausing, not pausing during teamfights, not ninjaunpausing and shap.

But apperently, this doesn't apply to everyone, back in my day, it was unheard of to ninjaunpause, or ninjapause even, but today I experienced someone ninjaunpausing (unpausing without asking for go) this was even done after ninjapausing, in other words, no warning was given to the other team before pausing, nor unpausing. I asked in all chat "Wtf, ninjaunpause?" and I got the answer "I don't care, stfu".

This is the kind of values Shard from EU represents, I do hope people will manner up for the upcoming tournament, else it might be a rather unpleasant sight.

I'm starting to see why some people are more inclined to play public games than inhouses, the retard factor is just too high in inhouse games. Really sad to see that what used to be so good (the EU inhouse community) has turned into something so god awful.

This is true, I speced quite a few inh's today and the amount of ninja pauses going on was extremely high, this shouldn't be allowed. I think for the tournament I will write an rule that if you need to pause, type pp in all chat, then the enemy team must pause, but if in a team fight, must wait for it to finish. Once the pause has been made a reason must be given for it. Then only once both capt's have agreed that all members of the teams are there the team that paused can unpause... And I feel if someone does ninja pause, the enemy team has ever right to leave the game and claim the victory... Its the only way to stop this nonsense cause it drives me mad, close to the point of leaving the game and going pubbing...

This is true, I speced quite a few inh's today and the amount of ninja pauses going on was extremely high, this shouldn't be allowed. I think for the tournament I will write an rule that if you need to pause, type pp in all chat, then the enemy team must pause, but if in a team fight, must wait for it to finish. Once the pause has been made a reason must be given for it. Then only once both capt's have agreed that all members of the teams are there the team that paused can unpause... And I feel if someone does ninja pause, the enemy team has ever right to leave the game and claim the victory... Its the only way to stop this nonsense cause it drives me mad, close to the point of leaving the game and going pubbing...

And if you suffer an heart attack during a teamfight? You can't pause? YOU RLY CAN'T PAUSE!?

I agree this shouldn't be valid for the tournament. I think someone should get a warning and maybe another warning (can't play 1 game) and if someone offends the rule again then DQ

When a group of people meet up to play an organized game, you do expect that people will follow some "unwritten" rules, such as asking for pause before pausing, not pausing during teamfights, not ninjaunpausing and shap.

But apperently, this doesn't apply to everyone, back in my day, it was unheard of to ninjaunpause, or ninjapause even, but today I experienced someone ninjaunpausing (unpausing without asking for go) this was even done after ninjapausing, in other words, no warning was given to the other team before pausing, nor unpausing. I asked in all chat "Wtf, ninjaunpause?" and I got the answer "I don't care, stfu".

This is the kind of values Shard from EU represents, I do hope people will manner up for the upcoming tournament, else it might be a rather unpleasant sight.

I'm starting to see why some people are more inclined to play public games than inhouses, the retard factor is just too high in inhouse games. Really sad to see that what used to be so good (the EU inhouse community) has turned into something so god awful.

>Manners in EU

>Shablagoo

>Manners

>Shab

HAHAHAHAHA

These rude manners are pissing me off as well. If you decide to play a game, you decide to spend a couple for it where you cannot just go and do something else. If there is something really important (whatever it is), you can ask the enemy team to pause the game. And if there are no fights going atm, a respectable enemy will afford you some time. Just pausing the game is so annoying of anybody else playing.

Unfortunately, a growing number of players give a flob about any rules or respectful behavior, and i really get mad about this.

Confucius btw said:

What you don't like done to yourself, don't do to others!

Is it really that hard to respect each other?

World is infected of racism, homophobia, and hate. Why we should bring this things to our community? We have created a little atmosphere here, and we should try to keep it clean. People with bad manners, people who insult, etc. should be excluded and punished, because, as you know, real world is sad enought.

World is infected of racism, homophobia, and hate. Why we should bring this things to our community? We have created a little atmosphere here, and we should try to keep it clean. People with bad manners, people who insult, etc. should be excluded and punished, because, as you know, real world is sad enought.

"I like use word liek

gillopolas

subnormal

anormal

imbesile"

Quote residente.

What was that, my dear friend?

"I like use word liek

gillopolas

subnormal

anormal

imbesile"

Quote residente.

What was that, my dear friend?

Imbesile does not exist. I like Blödian, šupak, røvhul, seronja, kusipää, sitapea, μaλάκa, seggfej, bajingan, fáviti, stronzo, pakaļu, subingalvis, drittsekk, dupek, babaca, tâmpit, мудак, skitstövel, göt deliği, hậu môm, אַסכאָול, and ofc, ašshole, you know?

I must agree - number of pauses reached unacceptable level recently. It is pretty annoying. Since last 1-2 month I called pp only once, because I get disconnected from mumble. However some people calling pp almost every game. Most common reason is 'X is afk'. Its not a damn reason. The reason is WHY he is afk. If it is some real life emergency or physiology I don't mind. But if someone wants make a drink, go smoke or scratch his balls then sorry, its not the reason to pause the game. And other common thing which shouldn't have place - someone pause the game then other players get advantage of it and going afk as well. Usually for longer time then initiator of the pause...

@Shab - As I said u yestarday, there are many argues and problems in this community recently and u are usually involved, coincidence? U constantly pointing out other players BM, telling them how they should or shouldn't behave. And the problem isn't that u have no right in your statements, problem is in many people eyes u don't deserve any respect. So when u pointing out their behave, they getting pissed off. So let me give u simple advice - first make people to respect u then start telling them what they should or shouldn't do. So far u are not going well with that. In situation described above your final answer was... more BM actually. U just left in middle of the game. U will not get any respect by demanding it as not for arrogant calling others 'little boys'.

I must agree - number of pauses reached unacceptable level recently. It is pretty annoying. Since last 1-2 month I called pp only once, because I get disconnected from mumble. However some people calling pp almost every game. Most common reason is 'X is afk'. Its not a damn reason. The reason is WHY he is afk. If it is some real life emergency or physiology I don't mind. But if someone wants make a drink, go smoke or scratch his balls then sorry, its not the reason to pause the game. And other common thing which shouldn't have place - someone pause the game then other players get advantage of it and going afk as well. Usually for longer time then initiator of the pause...

@Shab - As I said u yestarday, there are many argues and problems in this community recently and u are usually involved, coincidence? U constantly pointing out other players BM, telling them how they should or shouldn't behave. And the problem isn't that u have no right in your statements, problem is in many people eyes u don't deserve any respect. So when u pointing out their behave, they getting pissed off. So let me give u simple advice - first make people to respect u then start telling them what they should or shouldn't do. So far u are not going well with that. In situation described above your final answer was... more BM actually. U just left in middle of the game. U will not get any respect by demanding it as not for arrogant calling others 'little boys'.

Let's take an example from a game today.

I played raynor, in a raynor balrog lane, soedenone was the balrog. Both of us have experience from earlier SotIS versions, and DotA. We know that we would rather have minerals on the balrog than the raynor, since the balrog can utilize these minerals better than the raynor. Since I also know that Soedenone is good enough to get every single last hit, I don't try to take any of them, and only deny and harass. The result of this is of course that he has a very high amount of last hits, and I have a very low amount of last hits.

Now, this is important to know because what happened was that Shard was afk farming in middle, when I said "let's go top team", he didn't say anything about not coming top, thus I assumed he was also going top, when we took a teamfight there, it ended up being 4v5, because shard was afk farming in mid. Now, I didn't say anything then, but when he then runs into 5 heroes, they obviously catch him and are all attacking him, he choses to fungal and try to ulti the drake, the most tanky hero in the enemy team. He did the same thing in another scenario, where he could've fungaled 3 heroes, but chose to fungal and ulti the micro, the 2nd most tanky hero in the enemy team. So I asked him why he is trying to kill the most tanky hero in the enemy team, and he answers "I wouldn't kill anything anyways", then I say something along the lines of "You did the same at bottom, it's stupid, you need to go for the squishier heroes". In which he replies "It was a misclick, just stfu". So I tell him "Ok, just stop being bad" and then all of a sudden our Rory player, a guy named Yikar, speaks up and starts defending Shard, and calls me a new user because I have low creep kills. Then I try to explain him why I have low creepkills, and soed has a high amount of creepkills, he doesn't want to listen, and keeps flaming me. Now after the game, he keeps talking about my low last hits, and I try to explain to him why it's better to have a lot of minerals on a balrog than a raynor. But then all of a sudden he does not even care, legit. Then Shard comes up with one of his usual lies, and says "you flamed him all game" when in fact, I didn't flame him at all, I pointed out his retarded mistakes, only after he started to flame me for no reason (trying to defend shard). And of course, after I pointed this out he says "noone cares, stfu". So when you're proven wrong, nobody cares, but when you're throwing out a lie that hasn't be proven wrong yet, everybody cares, is that how it works?

I do not demand any respect, it would however be nice if you guys recognized the right answer when it's presented to you. I don't care if you respect me, but at least respect yourself enough that you don't blindly defend some fool just because he's "your friend". Know right from wrong, please.

Oh how I miss the days when I could just say "you are shap stfu" to anyone trying to argue about my in-game decision :D:D:D:D:D ironically, I said this to Shard a lot of times lul.

In all fairness, while I know Shab could be annoying at times, its often not without a reason. All of you top players in Sotis/AoS right now should know that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. That is, your knowledge in this game, no matter how "deep" it is, is still limited to a sub-par MOBA game. Make no mistake (by this I mean don't be delusional and say otherwise), AoS is inferior compared to other MOBA games out there (Dota 2, LoL, HoN, ect.) and it is expected because AoS is being developed by ekco alone and the other games have big companies behind them. I am not trying to discredit ekco and this map, he's done a good job albeit it would have been better if he let ppl who know balance do the balance part. I am saying that when you see any of us old school ppl do smth unorthodox, keep in mind that our understanding of this game genre is probably far advanced than yours.

Oh god how arrogant I sound lol. I just don't know how else to put it

I haven't made my post to defend Shard but to make u know that u shouldn't pointing out other players BM's while your own behavior is far from ideal. So I'm not very surprised that people doesn't listen to u when u have sth valueable to say. It isn't easy to get advises from someone who u finding arrogant.

I haven't made my post to defend Shard but to make u know that u shouldn't pointing out other players BM's while your own behavior is far from ideal. So I'm not very surprised that people doesn't listen to u when u have sth valueable to say. It isn't easy to get advises from someone who u finding arrogant.

I never said you had made any posts to defend shard. If people don't want to listen to me, then they're missing out. I can hate someone, but I won't argue with them when they're right, sadly there's this sheep mentality in the Eu inhouse community, and whenever someone goes against the rest, people start to go into defense mode, instead of actually trying to learn something/see things from a new perspective.

As I said, I don't want your respect, I don't need your respect, but I do ask you not to flame me when you have no clue what you're talking about, because I do have reasons for whatever I'm doing in a game, unlike a lot of you guys, who generally have little to no clue what you're doing.

That ninja unpause was some new level of BM. I was solo on top with an empty lane. You killed my guys near aeon where you both should have died cause of 1 hp and 100hp on the other one. Then you walked to top, where you killed me where it would have been completely clear I was afk. Well played there. An outstanding demonstration of skills and integrity.

Oh and giving us shap after the game about the "fed" toxi and why we lost... seriously. Go watch that replay and see how far behind you actually were before that unpause. And then people give me grief for leaving this shap and playing D3.